Atb210201

What is the similarity between deep sleep nothingness and awake state of something?

40 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura So then the formlessness that we experience in the deep sleep is just an imaginary thing made by consciousness itself

Because that formlessness is not an idea it is really nothing with no experiencer to experience anything at all

and if that is the case then this right here and now and that dreamless state of no experiencer are both the same formlessness and not different from eachother

27 minutes ago, Atb210201 said:

Because that formlessness is not an idea it is really nothing with no experiencer to experience anything at all

You're missing the simple fact that you are imagining it right now. So it is an idea.

You have an idea that it's real and not an idea. But that doesn't make it not an idea.

Sneaky!

Consider the possibility that you have never slept even once, you just imagine you did. This would be some serious Awakening.

Don't overlook the possibility that sleep itself can be a dream.

"I have slept many times before!" Oh yeah? But how can you know that's actually true and not just a hallucination?

You should wonder, How does God create sleep? Through what slight of hand?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

41 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

one time after taking a psychdelic, a few days after that, I was conscious that I was sleeping. It was strange. I was aware of this darkness we call it sleep. It was like being awake while sleeping if that makes any sense.

What psychedelic was this? Awareness in deep sleep is somewhat common in proficient lucid dreamers btw.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You're missing the simple fact that you are imagining it right now. So it is an idea.

You have an idea that it's real and not an idea. But that doesn't make it not an idea.

Sneaky!

Consider the possibility that you have never slept even once, you just imagine you did. This would be some serious Awakening.

Don't overlook the possibility that sleep itself can be a dream.

"I have slept many times before!" Oh yeah? But how can you know that's actually true and not just a hallucination?

You should wonder, How does God create sleep? Through what slight of hand?

@Leo Gura that's a video right there! Feels so odd and wacky contemplating that.

11 minutes ago, Greatnestwithin said:

@Leo Gura that's a video right there! Feels so odd and wacky contemplating that.

How many different ways can I tell you that you are imagining reality?

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How many different ways can I tell you that you are imagining reality?

Lol Leo you set up the punch line....an infinite number of ways.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

21 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Lol Leo you set up the punch line....an infinite number of ways.

I do, or you? ;)

6 hours ago, Atb210201 said:

I really really wanna know the raw truth beyond any room for any doubt to arise in my mind

I get it, but this never happens, it's a very unrealistic expectation. How can that which has no beginning or end (infinity) ever be known. It just doesn't work that way!

The end of seeking isn't a result of becoming aware of the so-called complete truth of reality......it's in the radical recognition that the desperate seeker attempting to know everything, is an illusion of self. (Maya)

Enlightenment is the end of the seeker trying to achieve it, but it's just not a real something that a someone achieves.....rather it's the death of the achiever!

♥ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake But what about sadhguru or other gurus that say you shouldn't be talking about the things that are not yet in your experience well that means that their experience of living is different it is known and embodied for them

or is it not

I mean I can't know that for sure I'm not in their experience

or maybe their experience is also not different from others and it's just more peaceful not something physical that could be different

Because the way I interpret from some gurus is that even their physical experience could be different from others and they not only feel their body but also can expand their senses to feel their surroundings 

Sadhguru says it's possible to know if you really want to know and to know it it becomes your experience and transforms you

at least that's what i interpret from him

1 hour ago, Atb210201 said:

@VeganAwake But what about sadhguru or other gurus that say you shouldn't be talking about the things that are not yet in your experience well that means that their experience of living is different it is known and embodied for them

or is it not

I mean I can't know that for sure I'm not in their experience

or maybe their experience is also not different from others and it's just more peaceful not something physical that could be different

Because the way I interpret from some gurus is that even their physical experience could be different from others and they not only feel their body but also can expand their senses to feel their surroundings 

Sadhguru says it's possible to know if you really want to know and to know it it becomes your experience and transforms you

at least that's what i interpret from him

All I can really say on the topic is when there is an experience of an individual having or owning these fluctuating emotions, they feel real and completely personal. And that experience can seem to range anywhere from calming bliss to nightmarish chaos.

When there's no one buying into or feeding these emotions energy or meaning. They just come and go like the weather without anyone placing judgment on whether they are good or bad or or even real for that matter. But it's not like a denial of certain emotions seemingly arising either...... rather it's just the clear recognition that they are not arising for someone & because of something.

For some reason I was reminded of this video...

♥ 

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

What deep sleep nothingness? Has never happened lolz.

The nappenin' no happenin'.

@Leo GuraPeople who say sleep doesn't happen are fucking hypocrites .then why you sleep like a fucking baby 15 hours every day ?and then you deny that sleep exists. 

Gross double standards. ;)

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Nice, nice!

Apparently.

On 8/27/2022 at 8:12 PM, Leo Gura said:

I do, or you? ;)

Well we are one so however we wanna look at it lol.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

11 hours ago, Atb210201 said:

@VeganAwake Thank you this was great❤️

✌️?

On 29/08/2022 at 1:33 PM, Leo Gura said:

Lol'd. This is why we need a "Like" button on the forum bruh.