Mesopotamian

It Is A Man's World, but who helped to shape man?

32 posts in this topic

Woman created man. Man created this world we live in. It is a man's world.

Woman would rather live in a bubble, trying to avoid getting her hands dirty,

trying to avoid understanding how man's world works. 

Woman then seeks man as a protector.

Woman get disappointed 99.99 percent of the time as this man's emotional intelligence is almost non-existent.

Woman has gave up the authority to man to run this world, yet man is always going to try to keep her at bay, suppressing her needs beyond survival ones.

Woman then attacks man for being the man that he is (feminism).. the man she raised, the man her hands has helped to shape.

@Mesopotamian

3 hours ago, Mesopotamian said:

Woman created man. Man created this world we live in. It is a man's world.

Woman would rather live in a bubble, trying to avoid getting her hands dirty,

trying to avoid understanding how man's world works. 

Woman then seeks man as a protector.

Woman get disappointed 99.99 percent of the time as this man's emotional intelligence is almost non-existent.

Woman has gave up the authority to man to run this world, yet man is always going to try to keep her at bay, suppressing her needs beyond survival ones.

Woman then attacks man for being the man that he is (feminism).. the man she raised, the man her hands has helped to shape.

God created existence, the devil divided it into many worlds, and helped shaped all parts of the world, and gave survival. Survival shaped all life, including human beings, male and female. Also devil loves inverting truths, especially confusing men and women relationships too.

Lol OP, go read some books

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1. Women and men give birth and raise women and men.

2. Men, for the entire history acted as if it's their world only, and the rest, including women, is their property.

3. Women know well how "man's world" work, this is why many women are suspicious of men. On the other side, men don't understand women that much.

4. Women seek men as protectors... mainly from other men.

5. It's not that men don't have emotional intelligence, or the captivity to have it. Is that many men are too biased against emotions to develop it in the first place.

5. The "authority" that women gave to men to "run the world" never was given, it was brutally taken.

3 hours ago, Mesopotamian said:

So you blame women for your toxicity? Isn't there any self accountability?

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

@Bobby_2021

4 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

What is the question/topic of discussion lol? 

I think the topic coming from OP is if this is a man's world, and frames it from his point of view.

13 hours ago, Lila9 said:

5. The "authority" that women gave to men to "run the world" never was given, it was brutally taken.

17 hours ago, Mesopotamian said:

17 hours ago, Mesopotamian said:

Who's going to hold man accountable and make him understand the scope of his madness? A woman can't do that while at one hand she seeks man as a protector, or take him, and masculinity as her enemy. 

I feel woman must try to get her hands dirty with thoughts, logic..etc and with enough love can truly reach man's heart and touch it, not as an enemy, or a protector, but as a Goddess.

1. Women and men give birth and raise women and men.

I would say mostly woman, she bares, she raises for years, she carries, she feed. Man is barely the monkey around that hunt for food.

19 hours ago, Lila9 said:

Not really, 1 women never asked for it, 2 men had the leader role for forever in human history.

Genesis 27:27-29

@DreamScape

1 hour ago, DreamScape said:

Not really, 1 women never asked for it, 2 men had the leader role for forever in human history.

Not necessarily. There were matriarchically structured tribes in the past, a few that are nomadic and agricultural based such as the Amazonian tribe. There were also female figures that were capable and sometimes powerful in history, like Cleopatra from the Egyptian empire, Queen Boudica and her rebellion against the romans in ancient England, Queen Elisabeth, Queen Dido of the Carthaginian empire, that fought for several centuries against the then raising Roman empire. There are also mythical stories of female figures as well, not just male centric historical accounts and mythical accounts.

Which is why I say ultimately, God started this, and the devil inverted, divided and corrupted these truths such that here we are, conflating and fighting due to differences in male and female psychology.

I forget to mention Mulan as well, another badass historical and mythical female fighter in China's history.

44 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

There were matriarchically structured tribes in the past, a few that are nomadic and agricultural based such as the Amazonian tribe. There were also female figures that were capable and sometimes powerful in history, like Cleopatra from the Egyptian empire, Queen Boudica and her rebellion against the romans in ancient England, Queen Elisabeth, Queen Dido of the Carthaginian empire, that fought for several centuries against the then raising Roman empire. There are also mythical stories of female figures as well, not just male centric historical accounts and mythical accounts.

You're missing my first point: (1) women never asked for it. It's not in feminine psychology to conquer, dominate, be on top. 

45 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Which is why I say ultimately, God started this, and the devil inverted, divided and corrupted these truths such that here we are, conflating and fighting due to differences in male and female psychology.

You can be whoever you want. God didn't start anything besides life itself. Problems like this one started with us, in which a lot of people would beg to differ that there is a problem here to begin with. 

In American society, we degrade masculine to bring up the feminine. When you subscribe to feminist ideology today, you begin to hate man and discriminate against people, even though feminist ideology is usually aligned with equality and fairness. Also, women have more rights, such as what to do with a baby, women can accuse someone of rape and everybody will believe them and their name will be tainted, btw, men being shamed for emotions isn't natural and still has not always existed in history, the idea that that's what is normal may be true but that we've always been that way is just false. Truthfully, men are just missing the feminine nurture they need to be up and stay up.

Women also don't know how to lead, they're led by their emotions, I can't see how we'd win a war or accomplish anything great following our emotions. 

Also, if you truly believe this, make a YT video on it, compare it to men, break down the psychology of the greatest women in history and how they accomplished it. 

I'd love to hear more about your perspective, especially if it's different from my conclusions. 

@DreamScape

9 minutes ago, DreamScape said:

You're missing my first point: (1) women never asked for it. It's not in feminine psychology to conquer, dominate, be on top. 

You can be whoever you want. God didn't start anything besides life itself. Problems like this one started with us, in which a lot of people would beg to differ that there is a problem here to begin with. 

In American society, we degrade masculine to bring up the feminine. When you subscribe to feminist ideology today, you begin to hate man and discriminate against people, even though feminist ideology is usually aligned with equality and fairness. Also, women have more rights, such as what to do with a baby, women can accuse someone of rape and everybody will believe them and their name will be tainted, btw, men being shamed for emotions isn't natural and still has not always existed in history, the idea that that's what is normal may be true but that we've always been that way is just false. Truthfully, men are just missing the feminine nurture they need to be up and stay up.

Women also don't know how to lead, they're led by their emotions, I can't see how we'd win a war or accomplish anything great following our emotions. 

Also, if you truly believe this, make a YT video on it, compare it to men, break down the psychology of the greatest women in history and how they accomplished it. 

I'd love to hear more about your perspective, especially if it's different from my conclusions. 

If you are speaking in averages, then you'd be correct. I'm speaking from both averages and exceptions, mostly historically and some from current times. For example, you bring up only the online leftist interpretations of feminine ideology, but really it's a movement that is focused on women's rights in the work force, and women's rights in society in the past. But to say that this ideology is degrading masculinity in America, in today's times, is a bit of an exaggeration as it's not only limited to feminism and it's extremes interpretations. I don't see how woman having more equal pay and being treated more fairer in society leads to emasculated men. Maybe there's a fraction of the political activists that exaggerate feminism, but there are others with good intentions, and as much as this hurts me as a guy to be saying this, but all other societies around the world, not just America, are still patriarchally biased to a degree. I'm also speaking broadly, not just focusing on an American centric view, sorry I'm not American nationalistic enough for your taste.

Margaret Thatcher, is another excellent female leader in the UK, who, despite being conservative, has the qualities of masculine psychology and leadership. On average, women may not lead as effectively as men, but some can and sometimes lead far better than men. A woman once also lead the cartel at one point. Some women in history poisoned and murdered men and children. While on average, men commit more evil in volume than women, women commit more intense forms of evil than men. While most wars are started by men, women also instigate wars and play power dynamics as well, also being a huge factor in the majority of the tribal and empire wars of the ancient world, not just decreasing food supplies and potential increases in women to enslave and populate one's tribe and empire. 

I don't care to make a YouTube video to explain my point of view.

43 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

I don't see how woman having more equal pay and being treated more fairer in society leads to emasculated men.

It's the culture around it, lots degrade men. In many ways, you control media and you control the people.  Also, women have all the same rights, we don't need a movement anymore we have the same rights you can bring it to court and one person can solve it. 

43 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

I don't care to make a YouTube video to explain my point of view.

Then don't, but this is a power game too. Knowledge forms opinions, which forms ideology people subscribe to, which ultimately forms a power circuit in society. People want to expand the idea, convert people, and put down people who oppose. 

I've figured it out btw. Rape, and other things can be hard to prove in court, so maybe they stopped that and turned towards changing masculine culture and people in general.

Edited by DreamScape

@DreamScape

2 hours ago, DreamScape said:

It's the culture around it, lots degrade men. In many ways, you control media and you control the people.  Also, women have all the same rights, we don't need a movement anymore we have the same rights you can bring it to court and one person can solve it. 

Then don't, but this is a power game too. Knowledge forms opinions, which forms ideology people subscribe to, which ultimately forms a power circuit in society. People want to expand the idea, convert people, and put down people who oppose. 

I've figured it out btw. Rape, and other things can be hard to prove in court, so maybe they stopped that and turned towards changing masculine culture and people in general.

I just don't like to make a video espousing my point of view like a parasite hoping to infect another mind with my ideology,  just like YouTube Reactors leeching off of original content creators.

I've been saying that it's the culture and other developmental factors on a collective level that effect male and female dynamics and male to female societal roles.

I don't think you appreciate how complex of an issue this is between male and female dynamics. 

On 8/28/2022 at 11:07 AM, Mesopotamian said:

Who's going to hold man accountable and make him understand the scope of his madness? A woman can't do that while at one hand she seeks man as a protector, or take him, and masculinity as her enemy. 

There is a difference between toxic masculinity and healthy masculinity. When women talk about their will of being protected by men they talk about healthy masculinity.

Toxic masculinity isn't protective but either controlling of the woman or too dependent on the woman. 

I feel woman must try to get her hands dirty with thoughts, logic..etc and with enough love can truly reach man's heart and touch it, not as an enemy, or a protector, but as a Goddess.

Women can try to "touch man's heart" as you say, but if he isn't willing to help to himself or is too biased against women it's almost impossible. 

One should take the responsibility to be a better version of himself and not wait until someone saves him. It's important both for men and women.

I would say mostly woman, she bares, she raises for years, she carries, she feed. Man is barely the monkey around that hunt for food.

A child doesn't live in a vacuum, he lives in society and it also has an impact on the child, some will argue that it has much bigger impact.

Also, a father, whether he is present or absent, still has an impact on the child's psychology, character and future. 

I don't agree that men are barely monkeys who hunt for food. If men are that, women also that, we all started as monkeys who spent hours for hunting and gathering food. You might be dismissive but hunting animals for food isn't easy as it sounds. Watch some documentaries about Hunter-gatherer tribes and you will be amazed by the complicity of it and the things you need to take into account in order to have a meal for one or a few days. It is much simpler to go to the supermarket and buy your food. 

There are intelligent, sensitive, complex and strong men in our world and that's a proof that men can get far if they will, with or without women. A man can choose consciously what kind of man he wants to be and work for it, as much as women can.

It doesn't matter if women are those who are responsible for your failure or not, let's say that women collectively responsible for you being suck, why should you wait until they will take the responsibility and fix it?

Better to take your power now and be the best man you can be instead of creating story narratives and excuses like "man is barely the monkey around that hunt for food" and miserably believe in it for the rest of your life.

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

On 8/28/2022 at 7:49 PM, DreamScape said:

Given the opportunity, women are great leaders. Your view is biased. 

Emotions don't make you less of a leader, and the fact that some men are ignorant of their emotions, doesn't mean that they aren't exist or don't affect them in some way.

Let Love In

I think you raise some understandable and plausible points.

The way I'd view it is the following.

In society we are trying to emancipate ourselves from the state of nature. As, I think, Locke said, 'Life in the state of nature is nasty, brutish and short'. When we, as a society, are in lower stages of consciousness, as society is less developed, fundamental survival needs must play a larger role in shaping society than in more developed societies. 

However, as society develops, basic survival needs are more readily met and we can focus on other issues. We can focus on removing ourselves further from the relational dynamics that are essential in a state of nature.

Therefore, we can look to balance the authority that men and women, and really all people have in relation to one another.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

On 8/28/2022 at 4:07 PM, Mesopotamian said:

This is quickly changing, especially in the past few years because of the emergence of LGBTQ.

Traditional male and female roles are changing and becoming more intertwined.

Transgenders can now marry in a Catholic country which was completely unimaginable 2 decades ago. It shows how the LGBTQ community has gained much acceptance.

For example, the video below features 2 transgenders (M to F, and F to M) who fell in love with each other. They eventually married and are now raising a baby girl. This is from a Philippine tv show and has no English subtitles. But the scenes and atmosphere of the video are probably enough for English-speaking people to understand what it's about.

I recommend the Philippines to any member of the LGBTQ community who is persecuted or unhappy in their country. The Philippines is very friendly to LGBTQ. Though it's a 3rd world country, you can have a 1st world experience in the country because it is heavily influenced by the US and has the biggest malls and buildings in Asia. Yes, Philippine malls are bigger and more "advanced" than Japanese malls. I have lived in both countries. And if you are an English speaker, you will have an easy time. Government agencies, hotels, apartments, restaurants, and other businesses use English as the official medium of communication (heavily influenced by the US). And Filipinos love speaking English to foreigners. Their grammar is broken and the accent is quite thick, but they are good enough to understand.

The country is easy to enter or migrate to. A resident or work visa is not needed for many countries, especially English-speaking countries. The payment systems include Visa, MC and other credit cards, bank transfer, e-wallets such as PayPal and Gcash. There are online groceries and food delivery similar to Uber. And similar to any 3rd world country, the Philippines is very cheap. It has, of course, a few bad things. But I don't feel like talking about them because I believe for most people, they are not bad enough. 

Edited by jimwell
added more info

On 8/29/2022 at 8:00 PM, Lila9 said:

There is a difference between toxic masculinity and healthy masculinity. When women talk about their will of being protected by men they talk about healthy masculinity.

I am a man, and from my experience I can ascertain that men probably are closer to monkeys than to full-developed healthy human beings, pick the best man you know, and if you are a woman, you can tell sometimes that men are closer to monkeys and gorillas. What you're saying is just labeling, healthy and toxic masculinity, just labels, and I don't think this idea can hold.

A man can choose consciously what kind of man he wants to be and work for it,

No he can't, he's closer to a gorilla or monkey, in terms of his mind development and brain or whatever. Psyche development I guess the correct term. If you ever feel like that sometimes, then your feelings are true! I know what I was, and I know how much effort and attempts it took me to become what I am today.

It doesn't matter if women are those who are responsible for your failure or not, let's say that women collectively responsible for you being suck, why should you wait until they will take the responsibility and fix it?

This is a good question. Man's brain is corrupt actually, look at a male child, and look at a female child, and you can discern easily that a male child is clueless, while female child is much more smarter emotionally. 

A male child grows, goes to outside world, study, go to army, or find a job,make gadgets, and make the world run, yet he never has the chance to make himself smarter emotionally by training himself  with a woman! in fact society expect him to be smart out of the box! or from the get go..

If you are a monkey, you need some training from someone who's smarter than you, a woman. Men lack this type of smart, and they simply can't acquire it by themselves. They simply can't!