The Mystical Man

The Last of Us Part I & II - The Best Video Game of All Time

69 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@The Mystical Man jeez chill hehe ?

I'm chill B|

giphy.gif

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

LoU part 2 is in my top 10 favourite games of all time. Its core story telling strategy (which only a game can fully utilize its intended experience) was extremely unique and adding the 'Sony' polish, we have an unforgettable experience in our hands. Here are my thoughts: 

59 minutes ago, ardacigin said:

LoU part 2 is in my top 10 favourite games of all time. Its core story telling strategy (which only a game can fully utilize its intended experience) was extremely unique and adding the 'Sony' polish, we have an unforgettable experience in our hands. Here are my thoughts: 

Neil Druckmann often talks about leveraging the medium:

After I finished the game, I felt the need to write an essay to make sense of this profound experience that Naughty Dog crafted. I needed two years to realize that Part II is better than Part I. That's obvious to me now, but at the time I struggled with it, because I had waited for Part II for seven years. I had certain expectations which weren't met. But now I'm glad that I didn't get what I wanted. I'm glad that Druckmann had the courage to execute his vision. He created the perfect sequel. ?

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

@The Mystical Man    Dude, you are so dedicated to The Last of Us part 1 and 2! I think you should really get involved in part 2 if they decide to do it, like maybe as alpha or beta test player, or try to get into their game design/developer team.

@Leo Gura

On 2022-10-27 at 3:31 AM, Leo Gura said:

What is a retro game?

I think by retro game he means the classics, like Tetris, ping pong, puzzle games, board games. Games with PS1 graphics.

Ever played Castlevania or Metroid?

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Dude, you are so dedicated to The Last of Us part 1 and 2! I think you should really get involved in part 2 if they decide to do it, like maybe as alpha or beta test player, or try to get into their game design/developer team.

The first game had a profound impact on me when I played it back in 2013. I did dream of working for Naughty Dog. But my plans have changed.

God, seeing this game again brings me memories of Metroid Zero, fusion and prime, it's almost the perfect Metroid game ever, they definitely invested correctly:

47 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

giphy.gif