Julian gabriel

How to be a Human Psychedelic?

16 posts in this topic

How do I take the elements of psychedelics that make them so valuable and embody them? 

So that I can open peoples hearts and minds in the ways that psychedelics have done for me. 

What is it that psychedelics do that is so valuable? How do they go about doing it? 

Tell the truth and love everything/everyone. Easier said than done.

Psychedelics can strip off all the illusions accumulated in Consciousness, that are based on the central illusion: separation. 

How they do it is not important, because it will only be some secondhand explanation to the direct experience of being disillusioned. So yes, you might have some reasonings like "XYZ molecule enters the brain and inhibit the default mode network" or "The spirit of the plant, which vibrates at high frequency because it has no thought and has strong roots to mother earth, raises the vibration of your consciousness". But this are just stories that are trying to explain the experience, and not the direct experiencing of being purified of internal discords. 

dry fasting (multiple days) + holotrophic breathing + weed

At least once every month.

Edited by Michal__

5 hours ago, Julian gabriel said:

What is it that psychedelics do that is so valuable?

They change your brain chemistry. And that's no small thing that you can just will your way around. Your brain chemistry dictates your entire experience of life. ENTIRELY.

And yet, all of chemistry is ultimately imaginary. Quite a bitch of a the paradox, eh? ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And yet, all of chemistry is ultimately imaginary. Quite a bitch of a the paradox, eh? ;)

>.<

2 hours ago, Michal__ said:

dry fasting (multiple days) + holotrophic breathing + weed

but one kind of needs a level of consciousness already as a condition to even be able to do dry fasting or breathing, don't you agree - personally I do not experience such states very often

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

They change your brain chemistry. And that's no small thing that you can just will your way around. Your brain chemistry dictates your entire experience of life. ENTIRELY.

From my own experiences with psychs, it's not a paradox. 

Psychedelics seem to be just a form, like all the others. They are just dreamed up to be the enhancer of consciousness.

In other words they are just a "plot device" to wake up more directly than classic spiritual techniques (which are also plot devices). 

I mean, there's nothing special in psychedelics. They are just chosen by God to fit that role in the story. 

At least that's what I have contemplated INSIDE a psychedelic trip :)

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

@Julian gabriel

15 hours ago, Julian gabriel said:

How do I take the elements of psychedelics that make them so valuable and embody them? 

So that I can open peoples hearts and minds in the ways that psychedelics have done for me. 

What is it that psychedelics do that is so valuable? How do they go about doing it? 

By meditating, visualizing and re-constructing what you have experienced in your mind. If your visualization skills are very developed that you can create concrete objects in your mind, when you have had many psychedelic experiences, visualize those experiences and see if you can create an object with psychedelic properties to them. And make those objects more complex and bigger, and bless them.

Plus all other basic self help techniques and spiritual techniques as well, and you'll eventually impact the world someway.

You can be a mediator that radiate God consciousness. Like certain music or poetry can cause (more) state change into the mystical realm for those ready to receive. And just sharing the truths you've found and meeting one where they're at with sharing. Being a "healer" is another way.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1 hour ago, billiesimon said:

I mean, there's nothing special in psychedelics. They are just chosen by God to fit that role in the story. 

At least that's what I have contemplated INSIDE a psychedelic trip

Well then, why don't you, as God, change the story to make yourself constantly high?

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well then, why don't you, as God, change the story to make yourself constantly high?

I can't, since I don't know myself as God in the present moment while writing this. It's a memory from a "past" experience where I contemplated the question. Of course the insight might be wrong, but I feel that psychs are nothing special, since i've had even some small oneness moments in my normal dreams. So it's not about the psychs but all about God's plans for the ego. Sometimes I feel like I have no other choice but to walk the spiritual path. 

But if you have a different experience I am open to hear it :)

Inquire in the now.

Another feeling I often get is that it's just shapes moving, but the awakening process is not related to the forms moving around. It feels like a big eye, and this eye is all the human senses, and this eye is the whole universe watching itself. An eye made of different shapes watching themselves. 

Really weird but I get it only a few times o.O and it messes with my psyche a lot. 

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.

20 hours ago, Julian gabriel said:

Start practicing Kriya Yoga.

20 hours ago, Julian gabriel said:

Psychedelics change your chemistry mechanically, Kriya Yoga changes your chemistry manually. The real goal of any serious spiritual practice is to change your chemistry permanently and awaken your nervous system, aka change your baseline state of consciousness.

Psychedelic work and Kriya Yoga work can be done in synergy. In my case, I am pretty sure that the use of 5-meo-malt has altered permanently my chemistry, since then, my meditation practice has skyrocketed.

@Leo Gura You should give a real try to Kriya Yoga, I can't understand how you are unable to get serious results with it. With all your trips, your nervous system should be primed for it. If you want a few tips, feel fre to PM, same goes for you @Julian gabriel

4 hours ago, billiesimon said:

I can't, since I don't know myself as God in the present moment while writing this. It's a memory from a "past" experience where I contemplated the question. Of course the insight might be wrong, but I feel that psychs are nothing special, since i've had even some small oneness moments in my normal dreams. So it's not about the psychs but all about God's plans for the ego. Sometimes I feel like I have no other choice but to walk the spiritual path. 

Yeah, something like that.

Help people question their assumptions and worldviews. -> Socratic Method

Help them to break their ordinary patterns of seeing the world; making insights, forming new patterns. -> Shamanism

Just being high conscious yourself and being a good reflection for them.

Help them to see beauty in things. Point out beauty to them.

Help them to see the interconnectedness of things.

Edited by Cireeric

Meditate, Integrate your trips. Live a life in line with what your trips tell you. 

On 8/27/2022 at 9:24 AM, Leo Gura said:

^ It is beyond understanding. It literally feels like surgery is being done. One trip off mushrooms made the voice I hear when I think...quieter and that was off of one trip. I wonder what further trips would do. I'm not at position where I can do more trips right now but I would recommend anyone who wants faster results to follow what Leo says...ignore the people telling you otherwise. I do believe psychedelics can work for anyone as long as the intention is legitimate but as understand... the faster the results, the more profound and terrifying it will be. Nothing is more terrifying than God, nothing is more beautiful and profound as well. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86