Jake Chambers

Transitioning Soon

152 posts in this topic

@Jake Chambers I hope you go with enough awareness to the other side, if not, you will have infinitely many more chances to. Sending you love ❤️

On 8/31/2022 at 2:15 AM, RMQualtrough said:

Why?

Because words are merely symbols for thoughts. And thought is a product of experience and memory - which are temporal things, bound by time and limited in scope. So by extension, thought is time-bound and limited. The Truth, however, is not, it is infinite and timeless.

So you're trying to describe the limitless, using something that is fundamentally limited.

Failure is guaranteed.

4 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

:|

Explicit answers would help.

From reading @Razard86 @LSD-Rumi I think the answer is that I am simultaneously the Leo avatar, and the Leo individual, so as Razard, avatar and individual and Rumi, avatar and individual while also being Bobby, individually.:)

Hello me!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

On 27/8/2022 at 10:13 PM, Leo Gura said:

It's not appealing for ego. But it is appealing for God. There is nothing bad from God's POV.

So when the illusory physical body "dies" God meets itself, realize it was all a dream, and proceeds to imagine another dream?

23 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

So when the illusory physical body "dies"

It doesn't die. The future is imaginary.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 31/08/2022 at 5:34 PM, bambi said:

It's more about what form God takes, or experiences, there are emergent patterns and trends within this moment, and what we conventionally call physical death, the form that appears after it, what conventionally people call re-incarnation, isn't clear. You seemed to dodge this constantly, or maybe it's just like everyone, no one knows what the next form will be

Why this form right now? why dream this particular instantation of infinity, etc and so forth

I do predict one day you'll end up in a purist Buddhist position

Any response to this @Leo Gura clearly in this moment there are emergent changing patterns, one of them being the physical form you class as your body. At some point this form will chnage drastically, what is the pattern there?

@Leo Gura leo, please, let's be clear and precise as possible. Tell me ..if right now I shoot my head with a gun.. What exactly is going to happen?  I need a visual description. And an auditory description. A Complete phenomenological description that gets me a real image of what death is like. 

Thanks.

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here Hello there, first of all check out What Dreams May Come, one of the most touching movies I’ve ever seen. Matheson bases his descriptions of the death experience itself on studies by Elisabeth Kübler-Ross and Raymond Moody. When reading these accounts, Matheson found that revived suicides told a far more frightening story than anyone else who had near death experiences.

2 hours ago, Mannyb said:

@Someone here Hello there, first of all check out What Dreams May Come, one of the most touching movies I’ve ever seen. Matheson bases his descriptions of the death experience itself on studies by Elisabeth Kübler-Ross and Raymond Moody. When reading these accounts, Matheson found that revived suicides told a far more frightening story than anyone else who had near death experiences.

Man, thanks for the recommendation. I just watched it. I didnt cry so hard in a while :$ Beautiful movie.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

9 hours ago, Someone here said:

Tell me ..if right now I shoot my head with a gun.

You are dreaming.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Why are you pretending to be retarded @Leo Gura ? He asked precisely 

13 hours ago, Someone here said:

a visual description. And an auditory description.

Dreaming includes these experiences. And all you can say is - you are dreaming? What he will be dreaming after he shots his head? Experience WON'T GO AWAY. 

You released a video - the power of not knowing. Looks like you need to release another one - "how to gather balls to say - I don't know".

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are dreaming.

How is that an answer to my question ?? 

I agree with OP. You never make yourself clear about the issue of death .you always half-quote people and leave a couple of unnecessary lines like this one and leave it at that.  Could it be possible that you simply still have no clue about the subject of death ?

It seems all your line of reasoning is that death is in the future and since the future is imaginary then death is imaginary too ..but this imaginary future is constantly being pulled into the present .so death will come not as a future but as a present event. 

I hope you can clarify things for  me 

-Osho

31 minutes ago, Someone here said:

agree with OP. You never make yourself clear about the issue of death .you always half-quote people and leave a couple of unnecessary lines like this one and leave it at that.  Could it be possible that you simply still have no clue about the subject of death ?

17 hours ago, Someone here said:

well said. Have you ever heard Leo say: this is an issue that escapes me, I have to go deeper into it, I was wrong in what I said. No.

now, he shows himself human and we begin to question him. before, he would have told you: stop mental masturbation, dumb, do the work! wake up! And you, beta chimpanzee (because here only one is alpha), would have bowed down and backed into your corner. That's how our monkey genes work, and Leo is smart as a fox. Same strategies that he use in the game. now he has taken the step of showing himself human. well done. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Someone here My unprofessional opinion:

Your ego mind wants death to be real. So you want a direct description for your ego mind to grasp. Leo said that you are dreaming and "death“ is just the end of the dream where you become your true form and infinite again. So you just wake up and there is no "death process“ that really happens.

On 1.9.2022 at 6:18 AM, Bobby_2021 said:

When you say "You are Leo"

Do you mean the avatar Leo that appears on the screen talking to me in actualised.org YouTube videos? Your imagination

OR 

I am the actual individual Leo who is living his life in LA, with seperate thoughts and emotions feelings etc. Your imagination

Simultaneously also leading a life in India, typing on this forum right now. Your imagination

Which one is it?

Is it both? 

@Breakingthewall I think some people (expecially spiritual teachers and really anyone that people look up to as an intellectual authority) are afraid of being wrong. in their minds, being wrong is bad and no one will like them. I know that sounds both extreme and an oversimplification, and it may be. But it’s still true.

It’s not about arrogance, it’s about fear. Many people have so little self-confidence that being wrong just makes it harder for them to believe in themselves. They think people judge them for it. Now, you and I know that’s not how it works. You don’t dismiss someone as worthless just because they were wrong about something. We all know that admitting a mistake actually elevates you in the minds of most people. But if your self-image is that low, making a mistake is just one more thing that’s wrong with you. And people in that situation cannot handle something else being wrong with them. And if there’s all that wrong with you, no one will like you.

I'm not suggesting that Leo is falling into the same trap..but sometimes he really dances around the question and it looks like he doesn't really know but doesn't wanna admit it to not look like he has no clue in front of his "students "

-Osho

8 minutes ago, Jannes said:

@Someone here My unprofessional opinion:

Your ego mind wants death to be real. So you want a direct description for your ego mind to grasp. Leo said that you are dreaming and "death“ is just the end of the dream where you become your true form and infinite again. So you just wake up and there is no "death process“ that really happens.

Death Is not something my ego wants to be real .its an objective fact .

I think It is passing from one world to the other. I have a lot of proof it exists . It also has NOTHING to do with religion or scary beliefs. Religion is man made and trying to get people to fear God is also man made to control them .

Noone knows or can know because we cease to be living. Do you believe we have a spirit or a soul, or do you believe that we just die and that's it? There is no right or wrong here.

My personal belief is that we are Spiritual Beings just moving around in this “earth suit” if you will. Only the body dies. A spirit or soul cannot die. I do not believe in a Supreme Being that would cast us into a hell or judge as good enough to get into heaven. Judgement is for humans. A truly Supreme Being would be ABOVE any human concepts such as Judgement.

I believe in Reincarnation. Atheists and Christians alike disagree with me on this. And that's ok!! I don't ask anyone to believe as I do. You are welcome to of course but it's not going to hurt my feelings if you don't.

Only you can decide what you believe, what makes the most sense to you, and you don't have to explain yourself to anyone. To me. Reincarnation makes more sense than a perfect deity being imperfect enough to use judgement. It also makes more sense to me that instead of having a spirit that we are perfectly divine spirits. Many think this way. Others reject it. With the violence, hatred, animosity we have in the world, it doesn't make sense. Buf if everyone were to believe this, and truly live like this, all that violence, animosity, and hatred would dissipate.

It's how I choose to live. Others do as well. Many won't. And that's ok!!

-Osho