Jake Chambers

Transitioning Soon

152 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

Sometimes I feel he’s intentionally extreme and vague with his answers just to fuck with us 

Nah, it's because Truth is literally impossible to be spoken, written or communicated through limited human languages. One can only point at it, and most are stuck focusing on the finger that's pointing, not at what's being pointed at.

The bottom line is: you've got to find the answers for yourself. True spiritual masters are notoriously vague. Buddha's Flower Sermon is a good example of the transmission of higher concepts and knowledge through vague action - and even that isn't Truth, it is only a pointer.

13 minutes ago, Leo Palhano said:

Nah, it's because Truth is literally impossible to be spoken, written or communicated through limited human languages.

Why?

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How exactly do I stop imagining the future and how does that make death unreal?

If you stop thinking about the future it doesn't exist.

Is this even possible from a human state of consciousness? The thinking that creates the future is occurring at a much deeper level than our human thinking mind. 

2 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

Is this even possible from a human state of consciousness? The thinking that creates the future is occurring at a much deeper level than our human thinking mind. 

You need a much higher state of consciousness.

The normal human state cannot stop imagining the future. You can't just wish death away through some trick of reasoning.

If you were in a state of consciousness where death was seen to obviously be imaginary, you would no longer be human, you would be God.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I wanted to share this quote with you, not sure if you've seen it already. I feel like it does a really good job of incapsulating the entire spiritual journey and the point of life, and as a result the entirety of your work and teachings.

"You have no idea how hard I've looked for a gift to bring You. Nothing seemed right. What's the point of bringing gold to the gold mine, or water to the ocean. Everything I came up with was like taking spices to the Orient. It's no good giving my heart and my soul because you already have these. So I've brought you a mirror. Look at yourself and remember me.” - Rumi

Through your work you're just giving everyone mirrors, or rather, I am giving myself a mirror through you :) 

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

2 hours ago, Tristan12 said:

@Leo Gura I wanted to share this quote with you, not sure if you've seen it already. I feel like it does a really good job of incapsulating the entire spiritual journey and the point of life, and as a result the entirety of your work and teachings.

"You have no idea how hard I've looked for a gift to bring You. Nothing seemed right. What's the point of bringing gold to the gold mine, or water to the ocean. Everything I came up with was like taking spices to the Orient. It's no good giving my heart and my soul because you already have these. So I've brought you a mirror. Look at yourself and remember me.” - Rumi

Through your work you're just giving everyone mirrors, or rather, I am giving myself a mirror through you :) 

Wow unbelievable quote. Thank you Tristan for sharing :)

3 hours ago, Tristan12 said:

Something like that.

@Jake Chambers

On 28/08/2022 at 9:10 PM, Jake Chambers said:

just hope so bad I’ll get a shot at another life. It would be the best because life and the universe are so great and good, I know that even after all the pain I’ve been through.

You made me cry reading that! 

You deserve another chance and although I don't know what happens after death, I believe you will get it. 

When I was a child what hurt me the most was not understanding why I suffer and fail at things. I just wanted to be good at something and to feel that I belong. I would ask myself - why do I deserve this fate? did I do anything wrong? I believed i was pure and innocent and Just wanting the good for everybody. But reality showed me otherwise, that maybe I deserve the suffering I experienced.

Only now in my mid 30's I can appreciate, understand and see the the fruits of the suffering , the greater good of it. So what's the greater good of your Situation? I don't know, but it must exist, right?

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

On 30/08/2022 at 1:43 PM, Leo Gura said:

Once you understand Reality, it is impossible to die. Because you are God and you are everywhere at once, at Absolutely all times.

Death is purely imaginary.

But to understand this is no small feat. Once you understand it you will drown in Infinite Love.

Truth/Love is the impossibility of death. Consciousness cannot die. Ever. Consciousness is too Awake to die.

Why would God allow itself to die? God is Absolute.

God cannot die because it has nowhere else to God.

What you don't understand yet is that death assumes somewhere else you can go. Some other. But God has no other. God is Infinite Self.

It's more about what form God takes, or experiences, there are emergent patterns and trends within this moment, and what we conventionally call physical death, the form that appears after it, what conventionally people call re-incarnation, isn't clear. You seemed to dodge this constantly, or maybe it's just like everyone, no one knows what the next form will be

Why this form right now? why dream this particular instantation of infinity, etc and so forth

I do predict one day you'll end up in a purist Buddhist position

@Jake Chambers Here is the way I've processed it in my mind - physically, the body dies. That's obviously true. Everything that is, at least, widely accepted under a materialistic structure of thought is exactly what you think it is, and that structure has a lot of utility for funtioning as a human in current times. However, reality (when observations are made depersonilized from the human-level into a more ambiguous, universal-level) is not "physical". If you were to see reality as a single unit rather than a loose collection or even tight-nit collection of many units, you'd observe the impossibility of birth and death because reality is there, has been there, will always be there, and is in whatever other "state" for all eternity.

I do see your point though. I've been debating with myself whether or not an "enlightened" approach to life (if you know what I'm getting at) by itself is healthy to begin with. Maybe it's better to know and have that knowledge as a "background" to inform, strengthen, and enhance a more psychologically and practically beneficial system of thought and way of living. I don't know yet. 

Two ideas come to mind.

Firstly, Ecclesiastes 3:1-8: There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.

Secondly, Mark 12:17: “Well, then,” Jesus said, “give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, and give to God what belongs to God.”

Good luck on your journey my friend. It's just beginning. 

On 8/30/2022 at 6:46 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Tristan12 Tristan is Leo.

;)

When you say "You are Leo"

Do you mean the avatar Leo that appears on the screen talking to me in actualised.org YouTube videos? 

OR 

I am the actual individual Leo who is living his life in LA, with seperate thoughts and emotions feelings etc. 

Simultaneously also leading a life in India, typing on this forum right now.

Which one is it?

Is it both? 

1 hour ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Do you mean the avatar Leo that appears on the screen talking to me in actualised.org YouTube videos? 

OR 

I am the actual individual Leo who is living his life in LA, with seperate thoughts and emotions feelings etc. 

Which one is it?

Is it both? 

;)

2 hours ago, Depersonilized said:

physically, the body dies. That's obviously true.

No it isn't.

1 hour ago, Bobby_2021 said:

OR 

Which one is it?

Is it both? 

LOL he smirked because you are getting it....you are inching closer and closer. I wonder should I push you even more....

Here's a clue.....you have never talked to anybody but yourself.....ever. You have only ever interacted with yourself. But this self....is everything...the ground, the ceiling, the wind, literally everything. Really think about what it means when they say you are dreaming. Think about the dreams you had...in the past. Notice when you woke up...you realized it was all a dream so everything in it was you. Well what if right now....the same thing was happening but instead you are GOD doing it?.....

One more clue....God is Infinity...the Infinite dreamer...so...think of infinite dreams...connected into ONE dream. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

OR 

Which one is it?

Is it both? 

He mostly means you are God that is taking the form of Leo and other forms including the one you are identifying with now. In the end, there is no one epxeriecing life but God.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

;)

:|

Explicit answers would help.

From reading @Razard86 @LSD-Rumi I think the answer is that I am simultaneously the Leo avatar, and the Leo individual, so as Razard, avatar and individual and Rumi, avatar and individual while also being Bobby, individually.:)

Edited by Bobby_2021

@Jake Chambers Keep in mind one thing: what you really are is infinitely more free, more wonderful, more beautiful, more happy, wildly happy, than any incarnation of this time or any time. You have not come here to be happy. You were much happier without it. in fact, this is a mud fight. You have come here with a purpose, as a soldier. You have come because you want to be, not to have fun. when you finish you will have fulfilled that mission and you will return to the infinite and eternal happiness that you are that is infinitely better in everything than our limited incarnation, and then you will come back to invent something strange, fantastic, great, profound, to experience it. release this existence with joy. it's no big deal

@Jake Chambers OMG I am deeply sorry you are transitioning soon. I cannot even comprehend what you are going through. I used to spend time with cancer patients at a hospital. Just being there with them, expending time with them during chemotherapy or so. Sometimes one will just pass away during the therapy and others would follow. It was devastating but also one of the most rewarding experiences of my life.

I love the Dark Tower series, its one of my all time favorites. I hope you find Roland and the Dark Tower!

All the best!

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”