Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tealeave

Trip to Japan

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I'm traveling to Japan for a year starting September 1st. I'm starting the trip in Kyoto with a one month language course (I'm already learning Japanese).  After the course I will work here and there to keep my head above water, and travel the country. In the winter, I plan to be mostly in the south ...
Anyway, I'm posting here because I would be happy to meet like-minded people living in Japan. Or those who have been there and can tell me recommendations!

I'm obviously interested in all the topics discussed here; daily meditation, into psycedelics (I won't be taking anything to Japan though!), pick-up, politics ...
Otherwise I climb and boulder and would love to go rock climbing, enjoy the nightlife, go to festivals (especially trance music ... thinking about the Labyrinth-Festivalin October?) just travel the country ... 

Feel free to PM me if you live in Japan and would like to meet up.

I don't have plans to be in Japan anytime soon, but as a Japanese person who speaks fluent Japanese and has been to Japan multiple times I'd love to keep in touch :)

It's Love.

23 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

I don't have plans to be in Japan anytime soon, but as a Japanese person who speaks fluent Japanese and has been to Japan multiple times I'd love to keep in touch :)

Ouh nice, so you´re japanese, but dont live there anymore or never lived? Anything, any place, any activitiy, any monastery ... you can recommend? 

Why not visit South Korea too? I currently live in Seoul, South Korea. If you're open, message me

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.