Vercingetorix

How to deal with early success In cold approaching?

29 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Vercingetorix said:

@KH2 @Vrubel The argument against will be that She loses attraction when you invest in her So better minimize it until sex - but If it works for you then why not. 

I just live in an expensive place, especially with all the inflation that is going on now. A normal 2-person dinner with wine will set you back 45 euros at the very least. For that reason, I usually do only starters on second dates and go to multiple places so she will also pay. All and all I try not to make money into an issue. If I am comfortable spending she should be also. 

8 hours ago, Vercingetorix said:

Yeah I've on on 3 dates. In all of them I fell to a lot to my default behavior of trying to please them and see how awesome they are - Instead of Screening frame that evaluates and sees if I want them in my life. Platonic vibes and Boyfriend excuses - I didn't build enough attraction or in my last date - even comfort was lacking.  All in all super insightful and educational meetings :x

If you want to get more in touch with your ballsy, dominant and overall more masculine side. Before a date or going a night out, try masturbating a little without cumming. This will require control and awareness but for me at least it's not that hard to do. Just use pics instead of vids. 

@Vrubel cool. I do practice no-fap and I feel the difference. So you say touching yourself without Cumming brings out the masculine energy? I'll try to do it before a date.

Another good exercise for connecting to masculine energy - Put energetic music and Imagine that a group robbers are coming to your house and want to kill and rape everyone one that is important for you. That start fighting them - Punch and kick the air and the imagined robbers - bring out the killer in you, connect to this dark energy. on e you're tired - take a few breathes, relax and repeat a few times.

About Food - why not go eat Pizza? Or meet after Diner?

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

1 hour ago, Vrubel said:

@Leo Gura

What do you do if you have a date planned in the evening and nobody ate yet?

Well, it's all about expectations. Most dates I set up are either "grab a coffee" or "grab a drink", so she shouldn't be expecting food. And if she complains about being hungry on the date you can get her a snack, or smarter yet, have snacks ready in your kitchen.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, it's all about expectations. Most dates I set up are either "grab a coffee" or "grab a drink", so she shouldn't be expecting food. And if she complains about being hungry on the date you can get her a snack, or smarter yet, have snacks ready in your kitchen.

But that's first dates, right?

I mean you can meet up for coffee and even dinner only so many times before it gets stale.

This is how it is for me:
The first date is for sitting, talking, a little walking and just generally getting to know the person. 

My second dates are basically the same but to avoid staleness and "demystification by oversharing" I bring along a game of Jenga. It's really fun to play especially with a drink, and the loser has to pay. It's simple but can get real intense(:

The third date is even more activity-focused, I like going to museums because I have a free pass, I genuinely enjoy them and I want a girl of mine to also have this appreciation. After the museum, some food and drinks but lunch prices are much more bearable. 

If by then she doesn't feel comfortable enough to go to my place, it's most likely a flake. 

Also keeping food in my kitchen won't work per se because I do live a short train ride away from the city. Defaulting trains have cockblocked me more than once, but it is what it is. I am generally very satisfied with the location where I live.

Edited by Vrubel

1 hour ago, Vercingetorix said:

@Vrubel cool. I do practice no-fap and I feel the difference. So you say touching yourself without Cumming brings out the masculine energy? I'll try to do it before a date.

It will make you masculine and sexual. This technique makes no-fap redundant. Enjoy yourself royally, just on occasion do this no cumming technique.

One no-cumming equals 10 days of no fap.

Obviously, it's more complex than that because body hormones and states can swing quite a bit (and don't overdo one or the other) but that's the general gist. 

2 hours ago, Vercingetorix said:

Another good exercise for connecting to masculine energy - Put energetic music and Imagine that a group robbers are coming to your house and want to kill and rape everyone one that is important for you. That start fighting them - Punch and kick the air and the imagined robbers - bring out the killer in you, connect to this dark energy. on e you're tired - take a few breathes, relax and repeat a few times.

This exercise will also be made redundant. Let your mind focus on positive things(;

2 hours ago, Vercingetorix said:

About Food - why not go eat Pizza? Or meet after Diner?

On dates, you want to avoid any foods that might overfill you or your girl.
After dinner meeting, actually seems like a very good idea.

51 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

But that's first dates, right?

Obviously you can do dinner dates later on.

As she invests more in you, you can invest more in her.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 8/29/2022 at 3:48 PM, Vrubel said:

Then it's up to her to decide whether to get along to my place or maybe when the romance wasn't sufficient to (hopefully) have another date.

Nothing is up to her to decide. Women need to be led, they follow your "orders" or reject them. 

If you don't think this is fair, you can try talking to God or smh. Just kidding, enjoy your journey ;)

On 8/28/2022 at 3:32 AM, r0ckyreed said:

What type of sex? Is it only vaginal or all forms? What counts as sex that you are referring here?

Penis penetrating a vagina. Why are you asking this bro?