Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Julian gabriel

Has Anyone Expanded Their Sensory Body?

4 posts in this topic

Has anyone expanded their sensory body? And if so how did you do it?

Once while riding in a car I expanded my sensory body to include the car so basically I felt like my body was the car and I drove around AS the car. 

It was a total accident that occurred after a kundalini awakening triggered by watching Leo’s video on solipsism.
I haven’t been able to make it happen again but I want to.

Yeah if you really try you can... Well maybe trying isn't the right word.

I won't go into too much details but you can imagine being someone else and live their experience to some extent. Or animals, or objects. I have less experience with the ladder ones. The thing that allows for it is to develop a connection with it, become deeply curious about it to the point you want to know what it's like to be them/it.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Yes. Look into Rob Burbea’s teachings on the energy body. That’s going to be the easiest, most practical way to break through the persistent sensory contraction state of body sensations. You can train this skill until the sensations of the body can expand out into infinity, or contract back into nothingness, until this pendulum of expansion and contraction is one movement, the same movement, on a single scale. 

I did this too after my kundalini awakening. I would imagine I was the car and would feel the speed and every bump on the road. 

I would imagine I was the tree and feel the branches swaying. 

My favorite, when going to sleep I would imagine I was the entire bed, and would feel sooooo warm and cozy. 

The way I put it at the time: "I must become the subject for whom I am it's perfect object". This is the basis of flow and mastery I believe. 

Edited by TheOneReborn