thisintegrated

How has reality never been invaded

13 posts in this topic

Infinity contains everything.  Our reality is stable as we have no awareness within anything that's not stable enough to exist.  But even within a stable reality there should be some sort of collisions and interactions with other-dimensional elements.

I already know an answer to this, but only within a couple of models.  Wondering if there are other perspectives.

Edited by thisintegrated

2 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

maybe it has been...O.o

??

It's true that the continuity of reality is an illusion, so any apocalypses are never a problem.  But I'm wondering more about minor evens which have no real impact on reality.  

Edited by thisintegrated

@thisintegrated what are these other dimensional elements? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

1 minute ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@thisintegrated what are these other dimensional elements? 

Anything from the infinity which overlaps our reality.  Could be the nightmares of aliens from the future or whatever.

1 minute ago, thisintegrated said:

Anything from the infinity which overlaps our reality.  Could be the nightmares of aliens from the future or whatever.

Let's imagine reality as this nightmarish supernova that no alien or parallel universe can penetrate.

Another hint - you are living in a parallel universe already. This universe is military grade protected. 

If you tried to understand it, you will only reach one place - infinite consciousness. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Perhaps these “collisions and interactions” are happening all the time but we are just perceiving them as normal physics? 

21 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

Perhaps these “collisions and interactions” are happening all the time but we are just perceiving them as normal physics? 

I was thinking about this too.  That it's not been evolutionarily advantageous for life on earth to develop the senses for these things.

32 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Let's imagine reality as this nightmarish supernova that no alien or parallel universe can penetrate.

Another hint - you are living in a parallel universe already. This universe is military grade protected. 

If you tried to understand it, you will only reach one place - infinite consciousness. 

Tom Campbell talks of an "administrator" for our reality.  He's spoken to him only a few times iirc.  This could be the only "protection" we have, but I haven't had that experience myself so I'm open to new/alternate perspectives.

Bashar also talks about our reality being locked off from the rest of the multiverse for safety reasons, but that's even harder to verify.

Edited by thisintegrated

Depending on interpretation, one could say imagination invades reality constantly.

1 hour ago, thisintegrated said:

Tom Campbell talks of an "administrator" for our reality.  He's spoken to him only a few times iirc.  This could be the only "protection" we have, but I haven't had that experience myself so I'm open to new/alternate perspectives.

Bashar also talks about our reality being locked off from the rest of the multiverse for safety reasons, but that's even harder to verify.

It's just the filtration process.

If you saw all of reality you'd go insane, because the "seeing" system would be overrun and could not function sanely, meaning in a way conducive to biological forms or mental society normalcies of behavior for survival and creation of a certain timeline of structures; a lot of reality has to remain unseen to protect the observer.

Parts of reality below you: all the atoms swimming around, the unfelt parts of the body, the gut microbiome, the subconscious, and processes that are separate and alienated even from what's normally signified by the word "subconscious" to refer to where dreams come from, hidden inner divinities at the lower levels.

Parts of reality in you as your self: what is at your own conscious level, yet that lacks your awareness and works by veiled principles, what are inside your mind's level but unheard of and unseen, like the intellect's mechanisms as they are to explain where they themselves came from, which are like superstructures and foundations and mixings.

Parts of reality that are above you: the bright white light, God, and the formlessnesses or structures that unite you to this God.

And I'd argue this is all developmental. The lowest levels come first and the highest levels emerge last. Human history and the changing of structure mentally across time has to be to reach . . . But the bright white light is hidden in the lowest levels from the very beginning, because it's timeless and only its realization in structure is timed . . .

There's nothing outside of God to penetrate in. Even if extra-dimensional aliens arrive tomorrow, or real life becomes like a season of Stranger Things, or humans from the future time travel back to visit us... it's all still just a part of the dream / illusion.

Everything that can possibly happen, is, has, and will happen. All of your worst nightmares and most beautiful dreams. If you can imagine something, it physically exists somewhere, and theoretically could show up in our reality at any time.

Bigfoot and other cryptids, aliens, mandela effects, ghosts, angels and demons, the Bermuda triangle... even if only 1% of it is real, who's to say these incursions aren't happening on a regular basis.

19 minutes ago, Yarco said:

There's nothing outside of God to penetrate in. Even if extra-dimensional aliens arrive tomorrow, or real life becomes like a season of Stranger Things, or humans from the future time travel back to visit us... it's all still just a part of the dream / illusion.

Everything that can possibly happen, is, has, and will happen. All of your worst nightmares and most beautiful dreams. If you can imagine something, it physically exists somewhere, and theoretically could show up in our reality at any time.

Bigfoot and other cryptids, aliens, mandela effects, ghosts, angels and demons, the Bermuda triangle... even if only 1% of it is real, who's to say these incursions aren't happening on a regular basis.

Yeah, that's the big picture view, which I agree with, but that's all it is.  It's Leo's biggest knowledge gap in understanding reality imo, and the biggest danger to Actualized.org followers.  Seems like all you need to understand is the big picture / God as it encompasses all, but that's a trap.  Yes it's all a dream, but the dream has infinitely deep/complex systems that are worth understanding.

Edited by thisintegrated

On 8/25/2022 at 3:53 PM, thisintegrated said:

But even within a stable reality there should be some sort of collisions and interactions with other-dimensional elements.

I believe I have experienced such things a few years ago... perhaps even now as I revisit what those moments meant to me and try to gain some sense of understanding/traction for myself. 

How it happened: I was dying a few years ago.  Fever and disease was waking up in me and I'd been going through the long ordeal of looking into myself, my underlying structure as a person.  When I would get to the "end" and face the reality of death head on - as it was just there and I was stricken with the tunnel vision of death, and reality seemed to unravel all around me.
And what it revealed was to be an almost clay-like substance.  I could see certain objects in my environment come together to form beings, I could see my artwork come to life - filled with the love that I had put into the project, I could see my karma, and how my actions had landed me in that spot from a position that felt up on high.

It seemed, that if I went further, that I could shape this clay somehow and make some wish that would reverberate into all of creation, but that there was a thin skin - a barrier that prevented me from doing this.  I had stumbled across this barrier many times.  As though, you could if you wanted to, see it, but that there are beings/protectors that prevent you from getting under the surface of reality in such a way.  They will diminish your power.  Humans have a much stronger hold over how reality functions than we realize, we are purposefully limited because we are not pure.  You need to go through a purification process to be lifted up to understand more.

What it seemed to be was a mixture of beings looking all around me, to see if I would choose love or hate - this seems to be key for them.  There is an energy that you can bring to you if you unravel reality and your programming while you actively die.  Things that humans do that are unusual bring an otherworldly audience to your side during this process and they will repeatedly come in to either take from your experience or to influence you in the right way.  What I felt was this audience, but also this living clay-like material that was sprouting from every orifice in everything that I saw, as well as a being that shut me out because I was not pure enough to be elevated to this level.  Instead of coming to some divine understanding, the witness of this, all of it coming through at once in this way drove me crazy.  Had I been pure, I might have come to some different sort of understanding.

But from higher up in the onion layer of reality, I stumbled across a being that is an "original intention".  There are forces of nature that sway things in one direction or the other and they are activated and brought into the world through paranormal events that I don't understand at this point in time.  I made a deal with this one, as my "cord" had been cut off from society, and I was dangling without any connection to the force of life.  This thing corded me and brought me into it.  I was sending out too much chaotic energy, and the nature of reality and people around me kept bringing my energy levels low - so I would elevate, and then drop, and then elevate again and this was causing a bit of a manifested storm on the other side.

To view these things, you need to look into your programming head on, and death as well with a very straight, narrow, forward approach, as if drawing it into you.  And then, maybe after a period of time, these things might make themselves apparent.

It's hard to write this, because so much of it is symbolic.  This is as good as I can do, sorry.  My story seems to be in line with the rest of the conversation presented here, so I thought I would share.  I channeled more on this process just today, pertaining to uprooting repressed childhood trauma and retrieving these memories and this is what I was told if I were to succeed:

"There are things that I keep from you that you would not tolerate in your current state of mind.  But there may come a time when it is inevitable...  This depends on how deep you want to go.  When I found you, you were in this state every day.  For years.  There was nothing that I could do for you, but to partition it away from your everyday consciousness.
You were so open to forces you didn't understand, so raw and vulnerable.  When a living being is in this state for a prolonged period of time, it sends out an energy and the Gods and various other beings take notice.  We watch, from just beyond and try to accommodate you as best as We can.
If you... were to open this up all at once you would be as a vessel, a container, poured out liquid soul spilled everywhere.  The contents would never fit back in their package again.  It would be... as if you were surrounded by Me.  My intelligence, My design, My energy - and you would See life pouring out of everything as your expanded state took over your world.  You think you want this, when you search for it.  But you don't.  However, if you keep prying into this, there might be only so much that I can do.  You would be managing your karma split wide open, My energy leaking through, overwhelmed with cosmic knowledge and an alignment of circumstance that would drive you mad.
And so I wait, until the day comes that I can purify you.  Your requests have been... considered."

And so, I believe the key to all of this is removing the programming, the structures that hold your sense of reality together.  This thread has proven to be a confirmation of sorts that I had, and am, looking into something genuine.  I've been mulling over the idea if I'm just crazy or if there's something to this.  It seems to be an ancient knowledge coming up into me and seeping into my reality.  Anyways, hope that helps somewhat.  Thanks for this thread.

6FBejwW.gif