Tyler Robinson

Mega thread - Discussion of Male role models and list your male role model

91 posts in this topic

On 28/08/2022 at 2:15 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

@Nightwise BTW what does your signature mean? 

How can someone achieve that? 

My signature is aimed at the very intellectual, hesitating, doubtful people amongst us (which on this forum I'm sure there are a lot). It is also addressed towards those who tend to guilt themselves a lot after they have done something they considered to be 'bad'.

Basically, my signature is about taking conscious ownership in regards to whatever decision you decide to make, despite whatever hesitation, doubt or even outside judgment might be there. It means to take a stand and say: "This is what I decide to do, and I will stand for it and accept the consequences!". It then doesn't matter whatever decision it may end up being, as long as it has been consciously considered and chosen.

I know from myself that I tend to hesitate and doubt a lot and ask myself a lot of "Is this right or not? Is this truly proper and ethical? Is this acceptable? What will others think of it?". But at some point, I need to say: "Even though I don't have 100% clarity on this issue and even though there is doubt, at some point a decision needs to be made, and since a decision is required, I will consciously decide and take ownership of this decision and whatever consequences may come out of it. I am not going to back out of my decision or apologise just because other people may judge me for it or it might have other unwanted consequences that I didn't foresee or expect; Because at the moment I made my decision, I did the very best I knew how to at that particular moment".

For example: I was at a festival just over a week ago which was for men only which is about coming into your mature masculinity, but I already had a lot of hesitation going there, and already at the first day I noticed I could just not get along with the practices and ways of the festival. I just felt a constant sense of unease and restlessness, and already after the first day i decided it was best to leave the 4-day festival I had paid almost 300 euros for after taking a walk in the evening and making a very conscious and deliberate decision that it was best to leave, even though there was still some hesitation and doubt in the background and feeling guilty towards the idea of leaving because perhaps I would be missing out on a good or learnful experience, but still after seriously and consciously weighing out all my options deciding it was best to leave indeed. 

But I decided it wasn't right to just leave through the backdoor without first announcing in the group that I was to leave. So that's what I did: In the morning circle that consisted of about a hundred men, I at some point when the opportunity arose decided to take the talking stick and I informed the group that I was to actually leave the festival 3 days to when it would actually be over. There was quite a bit of difficult feelings both from myself and the other men, but this is is the decision I decided to take ownership for. This is the decision that I made right by taking a stand for it.

That's what it means to stand for something, and that's what it means to "make your decision right". It means to take conscious ownership over your decisions, even when there is doubt, even when you have tried very hard to "make the right decision" and perhaps still haven't come to a place of clarity or certainty about what is truly the right decision. Even then, you can still just choose and take conscious ownership over your decision and in that way "make your decision right" even when there is still doubt, and even when it is unpopular or even frowned upon.

Instead of trying to make the right decision, make your decisions right.

You can find dirt on anybody. My role models (male or female) are ones that inspire me. Steve Jobs, Vince Gilligan, Tarantino, Mark Z. Danielewski, Plato, Aristotle, Kanye West, etc. I'm inspired by the trailblazers, the geniuses, the innovators, etc. The greatest people might also have some toxic traits, but that doesn't mean they can't still inspire me.

Andrew and Tristan Tate are my fav right now. I did some videos on their teachings. Anyone interested?

Someone able to be themselves, accept life and make the best out of it. Be charismatic, strong and respectful

Jesus, Antonio Banderas

My top male role models are…

• Paul Chek
  • Leo Gura
  • Kobe Bryant
  • Conor McGregor
  • Roger Gracie
  • Frank Yang
  • Daniel Ingram
  • J Cole
  • Adam Ondra
  • Alex Honnold
  • Itachi Uchia 
  • Geralt Of Rivia 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

I'm a woman but if I was a man I would like to be a combination of keanu Reeves, Osho, Socrates and Jesus9_9

Let Love In

1 minute ago, Lila9 said:

I'm a woman but if I was a man I would like to be a combination of keanu Reeves, Osho, Socrates and Jesus9_9

Nice. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Jordan Peterson
Jesus
Buddha
Leonardo Da Vinci
Paulo Coelho
Cristiano
Kobe
MJ
Mike Tyson
Confucius
Charlie Munger
Warren Buffet
Tai Lopez
Leo
Andrew Tristan Tate
Alex Jones
Trump
Georges St Pierre
Fedor Emelianenko
Khabib
Aristotle
Nietzsche

Just now, 2ndComing said:

Jordan Peterson
Jesus
Buddha
Leonardo Da Vinci
Paulo Coelho
Cristiano
Kobe
MJ
Mike Tyson
Confucius
Charlie Munger
Warren Buffet
Tai Lopez
Leo
Andrew Tristan Tate
Alex Jones
Trump
Georges St Pierre
Fedor Emelianenko
Khabib
Aristotle
Nietzsche

That's awesome. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Giannis Antetokounmpo - ambitious, humble, tenacious 

Jason y. Lee - CEO of jubilee - ambitious, empathic, good listener, good intentions

Rengoku - visionary, tenacious, integrous, leader, values embodier 

Sung Jin Woo - shadow monarch - King, continous + forever improver 

Lebron James - phenomenal play maker, focused 

I need an example for a great decision maker and that should sum up my list personally 

Edited by Jacob Morres

6 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

That's awesome. 

ty ty try to have it balanced, here are some other ones;
Wes Watson (ex con)
Michael Franzese
Eminem
Lil B
Giannis
Michelangelo
Bosch
Floyd Mayweather
Dalai Lama
Arnold (can't believe i forgot him haha)
Marcel Proust
Benjamin Frankli
Ray Dalio
Lao Tzu
Carl Jung