Holykael

The world might end with Solipsism and not death

10 posts in this topic

Whenever the dreamer becomes conscious of being everyone else for real, everyone will die. Everyone is only alive for as long as the main dreamer is unaware. If I became conscious of being everyone right now, everyone would cease to be and only me would remain.

I wonder if I'm fated to die or fated to become conscious of being everyone which one could argue is another type of death. If I became conscious of being everyone I would stop talking to myself as all these different people.

It's amazing that god has the ability to simulate not talking to itself while talking to itself 24/7.

On another unrelated note there is this game called The World Ends With You. One of the cool easter eggs god left for itself in reality. 

It's quite sad that God will never have a true other, how different things would be if a true other existed. I bet there wouldn't be any suffering left because God would be focused on loving this other instead of playing the perverse game of being everything there is on its own. Loneliness is the suffering of god. It is the root of all suffering.

Suffering feels all the more pointless since I'm alone. Why suffer at all. Why. Why. There's nobody else here to impress with my suffering. It's literally all for nothing. Why did I wake myself up, what's the point. The world was so much better when there were other people and not just my own mind. This recontextualization is highly destructive

Edited by Holykael

God is so vast it doesn't need an other, so infinite, it is absolutely in love with itself, there is no way for God to be lonely in such deep love.  Furthermore you wouldn't be able to connect with a "true other", because all connection is actually just self-identity, something shared and mutual, which means there is no real difference between the self and the other, because if there was an "other" there would be nothing in common (if there was they would already be you), thus no way of communicating or connecting.

And how could God be lonely with infinite interconnectivity and infinite self-communication? You are just unaware of this, but it does not mean it does not exist.

You are confusing a very small subset of God's possible forms (in this case the human) for all the infinite number of different forms and states that God experiences. Even when incarnated as a human God can still connect to a wide array of things, its just that this ability is very limited. But just because the ability to connect in this form is limited, does not mean one should not do it.

Maybe focus on the love instead of the suffering.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

https://www.actualized.org/insights/a-warning-about-solipsism

If you're dissapointed about solipsism it's not it. I have fallen into this trap myself. Take some rest and give yourself time to process. This is just a part of the process. Trust.

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

53 minutes ago, Holykael said:

It's quite sad that God will never have a true other,

That's your bias - notice that.

But yes when your consciousness elevates a thousand fold to where you are directly conscious everyone else IS you it is terrifying to the ego because of the recontexualization.   It feels like insanity because the ego's existence relies on a separation between self and other- and when that collapses, so does the ego.   But notice this is not God as Pure Infinity or the pure singularity.  That is a higher state but not pure Infinity.  This will be Absolute Love and Divine Bliss.  It is only in a finite state or fragmented state where bias towards being alone occurs.  And notice that bias can go either way depending on your finite POV and how you want to view reality.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

29 minutes ago, Holykael said:

The world was so much better when there were other people and not just my own mind.

This is merely true in how you may relate to "others". But if you where to assume that you are everyone, you would also know all thoughts and emotions of anyone you run into. Solipsism is like that of a thumbprint, any thumbprint is unique. And yet, they all fall under the same lable as thumbprints. It's all same same but different.

Suffering and loneliness wouldn't feel the way it do, unless our root desire has it's true home elsewhere. We can experience contrast in being, in relation to our centerpoint of light. If there where not a inner balance to speak of, there would not be any sense of imbalance and stirring of emotions.

For you to suffer, there must be a deeper inner knowing within you that something is off so to speak, inorder for you to even acknowledge said suffering to occur. An inner clarity that may be obscured.

On 8/25/2022 at 11:37 AM, Inliytened1 said:

That's your bias - notice that.

But yes when your consciousness elevates a thousand fold to where you are directly conscious everyone else IS you it is terrifying to the ego because of the recontexualization.   It feels like insanity because the ego's existence relies on a separation between self and other- and when that collapses, so does the ego.   But notice this is not God as Pure Infinity or the pure singularity.  That is a higher state but not pure Infinity.  This will be Absolute Love and Divine Bliss.  It is only in a finite state or fragmented state where bias towards being alone occurs.  And notice that bias can go either way depending on your finite POV and how you want to view reality.

THIS is why I missed you on the forums I love having you here man!!! Great post!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

13 hours ago, Razard86 said:

THIS is why I missed you on the forums I love having you here man!!! Great post!!!

Thanks man - and likewise! :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Holykael wow good thing ur not the main dreamer bro. I’m impressed with ur insights tho with you despite tho for being a dream character. Not like your Capable of appreciating the compliment anyways tho 

Let's see, solipsism is very poorly formulated. deliberately? I don't understand, really. if at a given moment you transcend the holykael that does not stop saying these things and you become the absolute, you will see that everything is you, nothing can exist outside of you, the idea "outside" does not make any sense, but that you will not be you. You are going to be the reality, aka god. Although somehow, yes, you are you. It is a very difficult matter to understand, I really dont understand it, and more and more times it happens to me to have that realization,  sober. when I have it it's not scary or anything. the absolute is glory, it is a mystical experience. So, how is it possible that nothing exists outside of me, and nothing exists outside of you? only possible answer, because we are the same. but! at the same time we are not. I am having an apparent experience, and you are having another, and an Australian kangaroo another, and he is also the absolute total. Your suffering ego is not imagining it. Leo is very smart and experienced, but I find his explanation of solipsism extremely superficial, linear, simplistic. things are not like that and you know it leo! you know on the ego level my existence and yours are the same. think more leo! since you are so smart, and formulate this in a correct way, not like in the video that you did well to delete because it did not even reach a sketch

Edited by Breakingthewall