Max_V

Example of healthy and open stage blue

51 posts in this topic

@Tyler Robinson the problem is that your forcing your world view on someone else’s world view, and making that a valid argument  … “but stage blue shouldn't do that because it’s bad/abusive”

I’ve lived in a stage red/purple society, i’ve learned to appreciate blue just out of contrast, which is a funny thing!

many people in the west will not be able understand this … especially being born in a largely stage orange society where everything just works and people just do their thing and everyone is doing there own part. You kind of just get super blind to what you have for granted.

@Happy Lizard  nope.  I'm not forcing my worldview. I'm explaining my worldview so that people who look at stage Blue with rose tinted glasses can wake up to it's sad reality. 

I'm showing compassion so that people don't suffer the rigors of stage Blue. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Tyler Robinson Stage blue, stripped of all it's content, means nothing more, than having some basic set of rules and values, that we all agree on, to organize society and one's own behavior around. Not so bad, aye? 

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

2 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

@Tyler Robinson Stage blue, stripped of all it's content, means nothing more, than having some basic set of rules and values, that we all agree on, to organize society and one's own behavior around. Not so bad, aye? 

I totally agree with you, if you keep it all stripped down, then that's when stage Blue is actually in its most healthy state. 

It's like water, in its most healthy state its pure and free of chemicals. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@Tyler Robinson You can resist as much as you want. I thought I'd be nice and point out that there is some healing you could do. I already knew that you weren't actually going to listen. I mean that's the point of resistance. I'm just trying to plant a seed that, one day, might eventually blossom into a beautiful flower.

The reality is that you're not rejecting "them" (those blue people you dislike), but you're literally rejecting yourself by rejecting those aspects of yourself (I'm not even talking about "oneness" and you being everything, I'm literally talking about you rejecting your own shadow). What I'm saying resonates at least a little bit, otherwise you wouldn't feel resistant. Ask: "What am I resisting?" and note that your mind won't come up with unbiased answers. It will simply tell you that: "Of course I'm resisting. They're horrible, racist, authoritarian, biggoted fools! Who could you not resist?!". Your mind will perform all sorts of mental gymnastics and create all sorts of strawmen and rationalizations in order to keep resisting. It's quiet the beautiful play actually. Eventually, as you sit with, observe and FEEL into that resistance, you will eventually arrive at the limits of your resistance. Then you'll be able to transcend blue and go into tier 2 territory. That's another insight. Resistance means that you haven't yet transcended a thing. If you resist blue, what it really means is that you haven't transcended blue and that you, in some way, are still stuck within or below blue and haven't even arrived at blue fully (which is what we mean when we say that someone has a blue shadow). Now, you're not just at one stage, so I'm not saying that you're at red or purple, but there are most likely parts of your being that are stuck in exactly these stages because of your resistance of blue.

beep boop

3 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

@Tyler Robinson You can resist as much as you want. I thought I'd be nice and point out that there is some healing you could do. I already knew that you weren't actually going to listen. I mean that's the point of resistance. I'm just trying to plant a seed that, one day, might eventually blossom into a beautiful flower.

The reality is that you're not rejecting "them" (those blue people you dislike), but you're literally rejecting yourself by rejecting those aspects of yourself (I'm not even talking about "oneness" and you being everything, I'm literally talking about you rejecting your own shadow). What I'm saying resonates at least a little bit, otherwise you wouldn't feel resistant. Ask: "What am I resisting?" and note that your mind won't come up with unbiased answers. It will simply tell you that: "Of course I'm resisting. They're horrible, racist, authoritarian, biggoted fools! Who could you not resist?!". Your mind will perform all sorts of mental gymnastics and create all sorts of strawmen and rationalizations in order to keep resisting. It's quiet the beautiful play actually. Eventually, as you sit with, observe and FEEL into that resistance, you will eventually arrive at the limits of your resistance. Then you'll be able to transcend blue and go into tier 2 territory. That's another insight. Resistance means that you haven't yet transcended a thing. If you resist blue, what it really means is that you haven't transcended blue and that you, in some way, are still stuck within or below blue and haven't even arrived at blue fully (which is what we mean when we say that someone has a blue shadow). Now, you're not just at one stage, so I'm not saying that you're at red or purple, but there are most likely parts of your being that are stuck in exactly these stages because of your resistance of blue.

I'll ruminate on this. 

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson you say that there is no healthy side to blue, which I feel is wrong thats my argument, i do not want society to go back to blue that would be crap.

The reason why we are talking about a healthy blue values to begin with is because of the unhealthy aspects of other stages that can’t be fixed with some bits of blue values. you don’t think the culture of stealing people’s money and selling them broken products is bad? You wouldn’t get that with some business owner that has integrated blue values, but you might get it with a stage orange kid who grew up without any blue values and think it’s a great strategy to sell things to people if the product could last for a whole year “who gives a shit about lying to people?” 

Just now, Happy Lizard said:

The reason why we are talking about a healthy blue values to begin with is because of the unhealthy aspects of other stages that can’t be fixed with some bits of blue values. you don’t think the culture of stealing people’s money and selling them broken products is bad? You wouldn’t get that with some business owner that has integrated blue values, but you might get it with a stage orange kid who grew up without any blue values and think it’s a great strategy to sell things to people if the product could last for a whole year “who gives a shit about lying to people?” 

At the same time I don't want a culture where a man who lied in his business gets thrown into jail for the rest of his life. 

How does that  work for ya? 

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson that’s extreme blue which I don’t like either, what i said is that the business owner themselves would be compelled not to lie as much as the could and actually ground themselves and their business with some good values.

@Max_V That's hilarious, this guy's video got recommended to me last night too, algorithm must be really pushing him. Then I immediately went and watched a dozen of his other videos. Basically all of the ones not related to horse ranching that I could find. Then I took his recommendation and went and listened to the entire Charlie Daniels Band - Simple Man album.

I might start smoking cigars a couple of times per year now too xD

This one really hit something deep in me and inspired me to do better, and be a mentor or leader figure to someone in the younger generation. I resonate with the message toward the end of everything you've known being left behind. If I feel that way as a 30 year old and yearn for the 90s, I can't imagine what it's like to be a boomer today and watch how the world has changed for the worse:

This is the kind of guy you'd love to have as a father-in-law

Edited by Yarco

amazing example of healthy blue. he also has this good healthy orange insight, this actual experience vs. academic education and how important it is to actually get out there and have experiences, not just living in your mind. also funny how he mostly wears all blue :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYfvSyJYcgg

4 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

They are all about morality, finger pointing,  witch hunt, religion, religious hypocrisy, moral high horse, punishing people for little things, lack of empathy, patriarchy, dogmatism, lack of regard for human life, religious fanaticism, abusive marriages, no support for women, strict monogamies, too much restrictions, zero freedom, power, Domination, authority, superiority, bending to authority, nepotism, extreme corruption. 

you're talking about the dark side of stage blue. 

How about government, public services, medical services, postal services, military, charities, court of justice, social services, hospitals, homeless shelters, utility services, waste disposal servcices  - all of these are stage blue entities. Often owned by stage orange people but the essence of these services is very stage blue. You could say they have their downsides but imagine an existence without stage blue government , we are right back to tribal warfare and Borderlands 2 type of existence. Without stage blue institutions & laws things like , war, ISIS, genocided in Africa, childhood labour and slavery (also a trait of toxic stage blue), tribal warfare and suppression of human rights take hold. 

What about healthy stage blue values & principles? Honour, duty, discipline, kindness, faith, justice, equality, moral, ethics, code of conduct, education, hierarchy, 

Of course, there is lot of toxicity, dogmatism and controversy but every stage has two sides, don't throw out the baby with the bathwater. 

Not all stage blue people are medieval crusaders, kamikaze pilots and witch hunt inquisitors. What about a mother with strong family values who loves her children and devotes herself to them? A teacher who loves to educate ethics, a professor who finds joy in teaching history & philosophy, a police officer with a strong sense of justice, a tired but fulfilled paramedic who sits down at the end of a day on her couch after having saved 5 people from cardiac arrest, a politician who genuinely cares about the states of the country and does not participate in corruption such as Angela Merkel etc, a doctor who genuinely went into mediicne to help people,  a volunteer at the local fire brigade....the list goes on. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

3 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

The guy in the video is not some religious freak. He is just a humble man. Since he talks about being in nature and living his means in the most basic caveman style, I would consider him stage Red rather than stage Blue. 

Stage Red does not always mean some angry violent person. 

Any cool caveman can be a healthy stage Red. 

I think quoting the Bible and then referring to a concept like the Holy Trinity for how to live a good life couldn't be a better example of Blue.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Max_V

10 hours ago, Max_V said:

This guy recently popped up in my recommended feed on Youtube and I really enjoyed his videos. As someone that is working on getting their stage blue to a healthy and complete state, I’d say this is a good example of what that looks like:

enjoy

Wonderful share, thanks! As good and healthy stage blue as you can get, great to modal parts of his perspective. To those getting too triggered, ruminate on this: Why are you addicted to drama making?

@Yarco

2 hours ago, Yarco said:

@Max_V That's hilarious, this guy's video got recommended to me last night too, algorithm must be really pushing him. Then I immediately went and watched a dozen of his other videos. Basically all of the ones not related to horse ranching that I could find. Then I took his recommendation and went and listened to the entire Charlie Daniels Band - Simple Man album.

I might start smoking cigars a couple of times per year now too xD

This one really hit something deep in me and inspired me to do better, and be a mentor or leader figure to someone in the younger generation. I resonate with the message toward the end of everything you've known being left behind. If I feel that way as a 30 year old and yearn for the 90s, I can't imagine what it's like to be a boomer today and watch how the world has changed for the worse:

This is the kind of guy you'd love to have as a father-in-law

Another great share! 

@Michael569 yea really good points but do you sometimes wonder that these things come at price of some toxicity. Is it possible to have a society where ethics are maintained but at the same time not abused by religious groups. What's the price we pay for maintaining these systems in place. As much as I love the idea of public services like hospitals, do you also realize that these places are also massive grounds of corruption and nepotism, bureaucracy. You're presenting these systems as perfect but are they really perfect in real life? I can think of people dying waiting for a kidney donation because the government doesn't give a fuck about them. 

♡✸♡.

1 hour ago, Fearey said:

@Tyler Robinson Please realize that every tier 1 stage is greatly limited in their perception. There are pros and cons, healthy and unhealthy aspects to every stage. Each stage builds upon experiences from past stages, and those experiences are prerequisites in order for growth to happen. 

Even though you seem to have had very bad experiences with stage Blue centered individuals, demonizing an entire stage based on the actions of these people does not seem fair. I know how twisted stage Blue can get, but I also know from personal experience how harmonious and caring it can be, under the right conditions.

Being forced into 1 year of mandatory military service back in 2014 taught me what healthy stage Blue can look like. Being taught to work together as a team to achieve a common goal, and learning how to put the well-being of the group above one's own are but a few examples.

Although limiting in many ways, stage Blue can offer great value to their communities and those they care about, which in turn helps give them a sense of purpose and fulfillment.

This is good take and I'm glad that you had a good experience. But I recently read about women in the military get sexually abused and harassed and the blue culture shuts it down to maintain their image and reputation and not disrupt their order. What's your take on it? 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson

Do you really not understand the fact that a stage itself is not toxic? There is also excess stage red, purple, orange, green, etc. 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

5 minutes ago, Max_V said:

@Tyler Robinson

Do you really not understand the fact that a stage itself is not toxic? There is also excess stage red, purple, orange, green, etc. 

Yea I do.. But the thing is, that these excesses are not as harmful as the toxic side of Blue.  I fail to see how green excesses compare on the same level as blue toxicity. As you go higher the shadow aspects and excesses become less dangerous as compared to those of the lower stages. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson You’re right, the shadow aspects to the stages lessen as you move up the spiral. But that doesn’t make their healthy aspects any less important. try to imagine this, how does a person that has a weak stage blue look like, or a weak stage red? What kind of person are they? 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus