Max_V

Example of healthy and open stage blue

51 posts in this topic

This guy recently popped up in my recommended feed on Youtube and I really enjoyed his videos. As someone that is working on getting their stage blue to a healthy and complete state, I’d say this is a good example of what that looks like:

enjoy

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Redneck wisdom :)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Ah yes, the wisdom of tradition, validated by experience. Traditions that have survived for long periods of time, especially those based on divine insight, contain knowledge of things like holism, which may not be exhaustively articulated in an intellectual sense, but which can be adopted by affiliation and still be experienced the benefits of. That could actually be a general definition of wisdom: knowledge that cannot be fully articulated, but which can be pointed towards through symbols (e.g. the Holy Trinity). The way he applies the Holy Trinity to the human being sounds like the biopsychosocial model of health, a modern approach to holism.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I'm sorry but I cannot think of anything healthy when it comes to stage blue. 

They are all about morality, finger pointing,  witch hunt, religion, religious hypocrisy, moral high horse, punishing people for little things, lack of empathy, patriarchy, dogmatism, lack of regard for human life, religious fanaticism, abusive marriages, no support for women, strict monogamies, too much restrictions, zero freedom, power, Domination, authority, superiority, bending to authority, nepotism, extreme corruption. 

The Bible belt is known for religious hypocrisy 

Some of the worst war crimes are committed by religious people in the name of religion, example Salem witch trials and the catastrophe of world War 2.

No thanks, I want nothing to do with Blue. 

Even Tribal Red is better than Blue. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Tyler Robinson Do I have to tell you that resistance is a sign that you're suppressing something? Resistance points you towards unresolved emotions, unintegrated aspects of your consciousness, trauma etc. When you're running from stage blue, really you're running from yourself, because you're running from integrating these aspects of your consciousness. I'm telling you that because resistance can be a great pointer towards higher states of being, if you observe it closely enough. So take your resistance to stage blue as a door you can use to get to know yourself better.

beep boop

@DefinitelyNotARobot 

I don't wish to integrate something that does not give me basic freedom and dignity as a human being. It's basically abuse of human rights. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@Tyler Robinson I think almost all stages have their limits and their excesses. All the things you’re talking about are definitely the toxic sides of blue, which most of us are met with every day on social media and so perhaps feel very reactionary to. 

But from my point of view you cannot deny the importance of discipline, respect, decency, and virtue. These are the healthy parts of stage blue. This video above shows a good example of that. 

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

@Carl-Richard I find it so beautiful to see. In my mind this man is no different than a buddhist monk, a shaman, etc. Though through a lens of tradition, this man has found wisdom, while not being completely shut down and close minded.

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

@Leo Gura Hell yeah brother

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

@Carl-Richard @Max_V

I'll narrate something to you because the way you think about Stage blue, you aren't scarred enough to be fearful of it for the rest of your lives. Ask a traumatized child. 

The guy in the video is describing a simple redneck lifestyle which feels more like stage Red rather than stage Blue because he is living in nature. 

Stage blue is living under a strict code of ethics and surrounded by cultish  people. 

Have both of you guys ever lived in a cult? Have you guys heard of Jim Jones? You don't want that horror coming to you. 

So my ex boyfriend Mr J lived and raised in New Orleans by a crazy single mom who suddenly decided one day that she should send him to a religious organization in Florida for the sake of de-addiction and discipline (so Stage blue), J was addicted to cocaine and crazy mother didn't know how to deal with it so crazy mom sent him to this Catholic organization. 

You can only imagine what they decided to do with him. They sent him to France and seized his passport and cut all his communication with his mom. And then mercilessly and brutally beat him everyday to make him work. It was a cult. He was beaten everyday by church members and clergy people and then Locked out in the cold with bare feet as punishment if he ever protested against the grim conditions he had been subjected to.  He was given nothing other than bread and cheese and eggs throughout the day and he barely had a blanket during winter. 

He was severely traumatized by the ordeal that the catholic cult leaders put him through and that turned him into an abusive person.. He got help from his fellow friends at the Catholic Cult and he somehow came back to America and never spoke to his mom again. 

You guys in your cozy European countries, one from Norway and the other from Netherlands, you have absolutely zero clue what it means to live in a strict stage Blue environment. 

You sit in a cozy armchair and weave fairy tales of an imaginary stage Blue community that has no resemblance to real life stage blue experiences. 

Experience some of it in real life and I guarantee you'll never even want to be anywhere a typical stage Blue moralist.

The guy in the video is not some religious freak. He is just a humble man. Since he talks about being in nature and living his means in the most basic caveman style, I would consider him stage Red rather than stage Blue. 

Stage Red does not always mean some angry violent person. 

Any cool caveman can be a healthy stage Red. 

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson

You are only mentioning very, very unhealthy forms of blue. I myself have a stage red blindspot that triggers me, so I kind of understand why this all upsets you, but I invite you to look at spiral dynamics objectively and see that there are healthy parts of blue that you need to integrate if you want to fully embody higher stages. 

What do you think about the traits I laid out in one of my previous posts? 

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

This is the taste of what stage Blue looks like in reality, away from your fairy tales. 

And I hope you never have the misfortune of dealing with stage Blue. 

The healthy part of stage Blue is extremely tiny and almost invisible 

Watch this. 

♡✸♡.

@Max_V I'm at stage green. I have gone beyond stage Blue because of my religious upbringing. I had to be stage green to overcome the trauma of stage Blue 

I have found peace in the Trans and the LGBT community. 

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson

You are not responding to any of my questions or comments, there is nothing more I can do. 

I don’t think you are looking objectively at the spiral and what each stage means. 

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

@Max_V I'm trying to make you aware of the harsh realities of stage Blue which is majority Blue in real life. 

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson

Just because there exists a lot of toxic blue doesn’t mean blue itself is bad, it just means our culture doesn’t have a healthy relationship to it.

I’m talking about integrating the healthy parts of it. Things like integrity, discipline, respect, virtue, decency. 

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

6 minutes ago, Max_V said:

Things like integrity, discipline, respect, virtue, decency. 

That's ok. But people should follow these ideals only out of self will, interest and freedom. 

People should not be forced to follow these ideals because that's what toxic blue does. 

If a person wants to be ethical, let them do so out of free will only (this is stage green). 

Goodluck. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Even Jesus said in the Bible, that people should do good only out of free will. 

And none of us are truly without sin. 

♡✸♡.