Ray

Share Your Vision Board Here!

201 posts in this topic

Vision Map baby update 2.0 -min.pngWas so motivated by you guys that I had to make my own. 

Edited by fridjonk

Was too proud that i had the best one. But looking at all the others, I'm finally grounded ?????

Board (1) (1) (1) (1) (1)-page-001.jpg

On 1/2/2019 at 4:46 AM, Alex bAlex said:

Having a look at your vision board guys, I think I use too many pictures or I want to many things?

What're your opinions? 

Life Purpose

To help people rendering my nursing and communication skills (Teach people about the higher self and higher consciousness)

Zone of genius

Nursing

Domain of mastery

Communication

Ideal medium

Hospital (E&A)/ videos/ public speaking

Top 10 values

1. Health
  2. Freedom
  3. Professionalism
  4. Love
  5. Spirituality
  6. Communication
  7. Personal development
  8. Open-mindedness
  9. Courage
  10. Productivity

Top 5 Strengths

1. Self-control and self-regulation
  2.  Forgiveness and mercy
  3. Honesty, authenticity, and genuineness
  4. Gratitude
  5. Fairness, equity, and justice

Top 5 Goals

1. Create a passive income of 6 figure
  2. Improve communication and interactions (socialization)
  3. Travel around the world
  4. Help others
  5. Get a relationship/ date

v board 4.jpg

WHere did you do your vision board

56 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

WHere did you do your vision board

? On my laptop? Then went out to a photo boutique (or whatever name is) and asked to print it for me. ~£30.

Does this answer your question? 

On 9/4/2019 at 7:33 PM, Alex bAlex said:

? On my laptop? Then went out to a photo boutique (or whatever name is) and asked to print it for me. ~£30.

Does this answer your question? 

I mean what application in your laptop or something in your laptop that you use

19 hours ago, Alex bAlex said:

@John Iverson Take the life purpose course. Everything that you need can be found there ;)

Yea! I have life purpose course... but it doesn't said there.. cmon i will not ask something i know ?

@John Iverson There's literally "vision_board_photoshop_template.psd" template in the course. Pretty self-explanatory, you use Photoshop to edit that. Although I think that simply using A3 format is better than what Leo has proposed as it can be printed anywhere and doesn't require cutting.

@Max8 Its not about finding one perse, its about creating one. What would you like your life to be like?

Dont overthink it in the sense that there is somehow one right vision for you.

I highly recommend the book Your life as art by Robert Fritz.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

On 6/24/2019 at 8:28 PM, Lucas Kehr said:

This is my current vision board, but I am refining it now. Working mostly on developing skill and technique to be a singer. I have just began using this forum, and to me this seems like the best place to share everything I have been working on with the life purpose course; Vision, Vision Board, and especially the Me Sheet. Sharing progress, passions, insights, and interests...yea this seems like the best!

Vision Board 2019.jpg

@Lucas Kehr Hi...I love the picture in the bottom right corner...the one of the man holding the girl. Where can I get that? need it for my vision board.

On 1/2/2019 at 9:07 AM, SoothedByRain said:

Vision Board.png

@SoothedByRain Hi...love the images of healthy foods on the left hand side of this board. Where can I get a copy of these?

My vision board is so damned lame, I guess it sums up how badly it's all going for me with my life purpose course.   I started back in 2016, and I mean, I have watched all Leo's videos, and a couple of my ideas felt good at first, like getting into neuroscience, but I think it wasn't long after I finished watching the videos that I started working part time restaurant work where instead of my old office job with computers, I went down the ladder of success to washing dishes for a living.  Today, I still have those restaurant jobs but I am in an IT course for foreigners in Finland and it does not inspire me currently.  I did make a vision board at one point, and it has some eminently achievable goals, one of which is to have 6 pack abs.  I am getting closer to it, but I still haven't even achieved that goal.  I also still can't do a handstand for longer than 20 seconds, and I don't have 10k € in the bank nor do I even have a fitness tracker.  I would have put other things into my vision board, but if I can't even achieve these  easy targets, it's really hard to add the grandiose ones.  Anyway, here's a snapshot of my pathetic vision board on the wall in front of my bed.  Is my pessimism shining through today like the September rain here in Finland?  I did read Martin Seligman's book about learned optimism and even that hasn't fixed me.  I feel like Eeyore.

20190924_222217.jpg

Edited by FinnishJon
typos as usual

I'm curious. Of those who posted their vision board a year or two ago, how many are in incredible shape, with (a) beautiful girlfriend(s) making good money and in a deep place of contentment (or whatever else you had on your board)?

@Sage_Elias That was a rare one I found. Look up rainbow family gatherings couple and you might find it. I'll post my new vision board here now. It's much better for me, but I still think I may want to change a thing or two coming up! Btw you guys are all making really good ones. I am impressed by all of you!

2. Vision Board.jpg

New one... compared to the older one I made about a year ago, this is sooo much better. ^_^ and in tune with what I want..

(blue hair teen is about how I want to look, the hair)

iPiccy-collage.jpg

Edited by Aquarius

here is my first ever vision board, any feedback is much appreciated! 

Capture.PNG