Ray

Share Your Vision Board Here!

201 posts in this topic

This thread is really interesting for a lot of reasons but here are some:

• You can really feel someones vibe just through their vision board -- which is really neat
  • You can see how many people look up to Leo, and how many people he has impacted. Really cool example of the impact just one person can have on this planet.
  • It's cool to see the similarities of everyones board. Its a reminder we are all here for the same reason :D

Vision Board.jpg

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

Slight update: Replaced bottom left photo, adding a 3rd picture of Christ contemplating alone... to think 2-3 years ago I was the most bloodthirsty atheist you'd ever meet... now vision is to become a mystic and a sage with 3 pictures of Christ on vision board... damn

Vision Board 2019 Part 2.jpg

@Shroomdoctor no. Still live at home with my secular moralistic atheist of a dad who would burn me at the stake if he saw that vision board ;) :P I have to wait until I move out to put that up. I might edit it more. Might take out the runners (Steve Prefontaine & Dean Karnazes) as I'm transitioning out of running as my passion for it is almost dead and dry but I'll wait and see. 

Vision Board.png

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

wow.. most of them have leo in their vision board :)

And here is mine <3

Vision-board.jpg

Edited by Pranesh vijay

So inspiring to see everyone's vision boards. Here is mine

2V7Nj9L.jpg

20 years old here

vision: goal oriented and sex driven

myvision-min.png

There should be only one vision board, the rest are fucking distractions.

GodEmperorMemeTJ.png

This is my current vision board, but I am refining it now. Working mostly on developing skill and technique to be a singer. I have just began using this forum, and to me this seems like the best place to share everything I have been working on with the life purpose course; Vision, Vision Board, and especially the Me Sheet. Sharing progress, passions, insights, and interests...yea this seems like the best!

Vision Board 2019.jpg

On 25.6.2019 at 3:28 AM, Lucas Kehr said:

This is my current vision board, but I am refining it now. Working mostly on developing skill and technique to be a singer. I have just began using this forum, and to me this seems like the best place to share everything I have been working on with the life purpose course; Vision, Vision Board, and especially the Me Sheet. Sharing progress, passions, insights, and interests...yea this seems like the best!

Vision Board 2019.jpg

lovely :) does it move you? 

Thank you guys for sharing, I took in some inspiration from your boards, and this is my current one.

Vision Board 2019 - Kopie.jpg

I'll probably change some things here and there eventually, as life progresses. :) 

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj