Ray

Share Your Vision Board Here!

201 posts in this topic

On ‎18‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 6:20 PM, Dan Arnautu said:

Work in progress.

Vision Board.jpg

Long live Akerfeldt! \m/

2 hours ago, Aquarius said:

I really like your vision board. Good job! :) 

@Aquarius thank you! Yours inspired me too :)

"Move and the way will open."
– Zen Proverb

On 3/22/2018 at 3:30 PM, Dan Arnautu said:

After about 5-6 goddamn hours, my 2nd vision board is finally finished. Can't wait to get it printed!

Hope you like it!

vision board 2.jpg

should've put a caption bubble over Tai Lopez in that picture that says "here in my garage"

Wooh awesome stuff.

What sort of time frame to people use? i notice people make fresh boards every year or so. Do you make your board about your vision spanning many years, 2-10+?

or are the vision boards keeping your focus on the vision for that year or teo that is in front of you?

do you relate it to your main goals for the year or years?

seeing all these examples got me wondering, maybe my board is a bit over loaded, might be wise to narrow the focus down and i can always update it in a year or 2. difficult choosing the right images though!

Edited by Spence94

@Spence94

I make a new vision board when I notice that my values and goals and perspectives have changed a bit - when some pictures dont give me the feeling anymore that I used to get.

I dont carefully chose the right images. I download a big collection of images that I might put onto the board. But when I put the board together I eliminate like 90% of it by what feels right.

For me its an emotional process, where I am looking for what is resonating with me at the moment. I dont plan anything. I can always make a new one.

@Theta That is awesome. Kinda sums up the process i go through. I just felt ungrounded and maybe lacking committment to the vision sometimes...

i made a board in the summer and due to a busy last few months and big home move i didnt look at it. Pulled it out the other day, and parts of it just don't quite have the same emotional inspiring feel. I guess vision really is an emotional and intuitive thing and is tied to the context of the present moment and your curren life. Seems there is nothing wrong with riding the waves of change. It has to inspire you at the end of the day.

Good to see Elliot Hulse on your board too. He is on mine, hugley influential figure in my life.

Having a look at your vision board guys, I think I use too many pictures or I want to many things?

What're your opinions? 

Life Purpose

To help people rendering my nursing and communication skills (Teach people about the higher self and higher consciousness)

Zone of genius

Nursing

Domain of mastery

Communication

Ideal medium

Hospital (E&A)/ videos/ public speaking

Top 10 values

1. Health
  2. Freedom
  3. Professionalism
  4. Love
  5. Spirituality
  6. Communication
  7. Personal development
  8. Open-mindedness
  9. Courage
  10. Productivity

Top 5 Strengths

1. Self-control and self-regulation
  2.  Forgiveness and mercy
  3. Honesty, authenticity, and genuineness
  4. Gratitude
  5. Fairness, equity, and justice

Top 5 Goals

1. Create a passive income of 6 figure
  2. Improve communication and interactions (socialization)
  3. Travel around the world
  4. Help others
  5. Get a relationship/ date

v board 4.jpg