UpperMaster

Andrew Tate - Good or corrupted message for society??

241 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@SOUL Your analysis is incoherent. 

I think Tate has some admirable qualities, and I like some of his philosophy towards life. 

I can say this for countless people who speak, teach etc. So does my behavior then reflect on their teaching lol, wtf?

Tate is a responding to a circumstance. He didn't cause the current state of affairs, he just capitalized on the state of affairs.

You say my analysis is coherent then go on to explain his work and the effects the same way albeit with admiration for the exploitation or at the very least a dismissal of the exploitation as insignificant. "He didn't cause the current state of affairs"(the human wound)", he just capitalized on it"(profiting off continuing to poke the wound and then pouring salt into it).

"I can say this for countless people who speak, teach etc."(or anyone that professes to be teaching something)"So does my behavior then reflect on their teaching"(how oblivious they can be to his effect in their lives and unaware that others can see the effects in his followers)

You have been thrashing around this forum for quite awhile going from inner crisis to crisis and in conflict with member after member. All the while spouting rhetoric from each of your 'teachers' and 'mentors' as you think it suits the defense of your identity you have with them and your attachment of your association with their work. Do you not realize this happening and that others can see it?

You probably even fail to see how you've confirm what I said in disputing it even after me pointing it out to you.

Again, good luck with all of that.

Well guys, this thread has been amazing, so much to learn from multipolar traps you guys are falling to.

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

John Anthony shits on every pickup instructor. It's his way of doing marketing.

He has plenty of collabs with other coaches, he shits on most especially RSD but not ALL. I have seen a lot of his roasts and some of them are quite bullshit and picking for no reason. The one with Owen though seemed quite legit. It boiled down to the fact that Owen does not have great game and therefore should not be your coach. Which makes sense. You should get coached by someone that is actually really good himself and gets good results (not necessary John, just someone really good).

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

Owen does not have great game

I never expected him to have the best game given who he is.

What you are missing is that not everyone is supposed to have great game if it doesn't suit them. There are much more important things in life.

Moreover, having great game and knowing how to teach are two different things. I don't have great game, but I could teach it better than most, cause I am good at understanding and teaching.

Owen's primary function is to inspire you to take action. Game is not rocket science. It's actually very simple stuff executed very consistently.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Carl is a Tate supporter??

Brilliant logic here

3 hours ago, SOUL said:

You say my analysis is coherent then go on to explain his work and the effects the same way albeit with admiration for the exploitation or at the very least a dismissal of the exploitation as insignificant. "He didn't cause the current state of affairs"(the human wound)", he just capitalized on it"(profiting off continuing to poke the wound and then pouring salt into it)

The world needs more masculine role models. Tate comes in and provides something that is needed in the online ecosystem, even on a forum of deluded know it all's, you have people who have expressed the positive effect he's had on them. Yet you seem completely ignorant to that. Maybe you need a psychidelic to open your mind?

Is Rupert Spira or Leo capitalizing on the current state of affairs by providing spiritual teachings to a culture that needs them? You can say HU is not a quality product, but it does work if you work the program and there are countless people on that discord who are motivated and inspired by seeing other people succeeding and making money.

3 hours ago, SOUL said:

You have been thrashing around this forum for quite awhile going from inner crisis to crisis and in conflict with member after member. All the while spouting rhetoric from each of your 'teachers' and 'mentors' as you think it suits the defense of your identity you have with them and your attachment of your association with their work. Do you not realize this happening and that others can see it?

LOL.

Andrew Tate is not my mentor. I literally like some of his videos and appreciate parts of his persona.

The difference between me and you is I can look at my first point and say I am a different person then when I started posting. That's what happens when you walk the path.

But for you I see the same weirdo who comes in to provide "wisdom" but never engages beyond a surface level with anyone. You just enjoy lurking without providing anything of substance to anyone?

Maybe you can give us a crash course on how to be free of personal suffering? I'd love to hear that. Here's my prediction you won't say anything meaningful on the topic. Now let's wait.

If Leo ever holds an in person event i'm going to bring a louder with crowder sign:

Actualized.org has a collective stage red shadow that's why you all get triggered by Andrew Tate: Change My Mind!

Edited by Raptorsin7

5 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

You make it sound like the police was hunting him down. He said he moved because there is generally a lower chance to be falsely accused of rape. There is no #MeToo hysteria there.

He himself has admitted he beats women.  You might argue that some women like to be beaten and raped, but that doesn't change the fact he's a piece of shit.  Even if he didn't rape women and was only guilty of violence, he'd still be a piece of shit.  Even if he wasn't at all violent, he'd still be a piece of shit.

The kind of people that like him are also the kind of people that like Trump, Kim Jong-un, Lukashenko, and any other dictator you can think of.  What they have in common is they all advocate for a return to traditional social order, where men are the absolute leaders of the household, where women are objectively and indisputably inferior to men, where men do what they want because they're men, and where rape is only "morally questionable ..but whatever".  You'll deny it, but this is what Tate supporters are actually in support of.  Tate is just a man with a message you agree with, the man himself isn't that important.  What's important to you is supporting the self-benefitting ideas Tate represents, the vision of a world he speaks for.

I'm disappointed in you.

Edited by thisintegrated

13 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Actualized.org has a collective stage red shadow

How so?  Even Leo, the representative of Actualized.org, has a Red side.

Maybe it's just the Green vibe of the forum.  But I'd argue the Orange vibe here overshadows the Green.  And Orange has no problem with Red.

36 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Brilliant logic here

Will you stop acting like a child already?

Edited by thisintegrated

Just now, thisintegrated said:

How so?  Even Leo, the representative of Actualized.org, has a Red side.

Maybe it's just the Green vibe of the forum.  But I'd argue the Orange vibe here overshadows the Green.  And Orange has no problem with Red.

Leo has a red shadow imo. 

There are a lot of people on the forum who think they are green, yellow, turquoise etc. But they have poorly integrated lower stages, so at that point the SD analysis loses validity imo.

Being terminally online is a schizo personality trait, and I'd aruge that comes from unintegrated red.

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

Leo has a red shadow imo. 

There are a lot of people on the forum who think they are green, yellow, turquoise etc. But they have poorly integrated lower stages, so at that point the SD analysis loses validity imo.

Being terminally online is a schizo personality trait, and I'd aruge that comes from unintegrated red.

Is this indeed true, yes? @Leo Gura

9 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Will you stop acting like a child already?

@thisintegrated Lol.

I'm not sure how else to do deal with a guy who presents weak arguments, and then when those arguments are shot down he runs away and demands the thread to be close behind him

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

John Anthony shits on every pickup instructor. It's his way of doing marketing.

He has plenty of collabs with other coaches, he shits on most especially RSD but not ALL. I have seen a lot of his roasts and some of them are quite bullshit and picking for no reason. The one with Owen though seemed quite legit. It boiled down to the fact that Owen does not have great game and therefore should not be your coach. Which makes sense. You should get coached by someone that is actually really good himself and gets good results (not necessary John, just someone really good).

@thisintegrated Lol.

I'm not sure how else to do deal with a guy who presents weak arguments, and then when those arguments are shot down he runs away and demands the thread to be close behind him

Shot down?  Bruh..

I actually gave evidence, which you failed to even try to tackle.  You've done nothing but spout generic insults this entire thread.  You don't even deserve the links and sources from me which I went out of my way to provide you with.  You have no interest in actually discussing anything.  You're toxic AF mate.

Shot down?  Bruh..

I actually gave evidence, which you failed to even try to tackle.  You've done nothing but spout generic insults this entire thread.  You don't even deserve the links and sources from me which I went out of my way to provide you with.  You have no interest in actually discussing anything.  You're toxic AF mate.

Lol okay Bruh. 

Lol okay Bruh. 

You might be the most toxic person on this entire forum.

You might be the most toxic person on this entire forum.

Lol. I'm probably more loved than anyone on the forum too

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Lol. I'm probably more loved than anyone on the forum too

I can't think of anyone more hated than you tbh

1 minute ago, thisintegrated said:

I can't think of anyone more hated than you tbh

Haha. 

I like your strategy. If you can't deal with the person's argument just run away and then come back and call them toxic.

Anyone who genuinely hates me is a fool. And i welcome their hate.

Are you guys really going to let this guy call me toxic! Leo! Can we close this thread already!

Edited by Raptorsin7