UpperMaster

Andrew Tate - Good or corrupted message for society??

241 posts in this topic

Just now, thisintegrated said:

I am so done with this stupid thread.

Lock this shit up already @Leo Gura

Typical. Comes in with his opinions as facts. Presents a weak argument. Gets humiliated.

Then runs away and wants the thread closed.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Owen Cook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzPkDmqfr6s

You mean this guy? Lol.

Even if  only 10% of what is said on the video is true, it is enough reason to stay the fuck away.

Your friend AG Hayden is much better role model for learning game. Also seems introverted too and not natural since birth so good for learning from.

Edited by Karmadhi

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzPkDmqfr6s

You mean this guy? Lol.

Even if  only 10% of what is said on the video is true, it is enough reason to stay the fuck away.

Your friend AG Hayden is much better role model for learning game. Also seems introverted too and not natural since birth so good for learning from.

John Anthony shits on every pickup instructor. It's his way of doing marketing.

No matter what shit John says, Owen has made pioneering contributions to the field. Is Owen perfect? No. He's a pickup instructor. Set your expectations accordingly. Basically any pickup instructor is gonna be a deeply flawed human being. Highly conscious people are not found in pickup.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Tate is a gift to feminism = Trump is a gift to democracy

Honest lady > Tate

Don't be a pussy, women will come
Don't be dick, women will stay

Being brave makes her crave,
Being a willy makes her think you're just silly.

Find balance.

Conflict =! Waterfall cuddles

Cooperation is ultimately more appealing to humans than conflict.
That's why we haven't killed each other off yet.

@zurew

15 hours ago, zurew said:

I don't want to derail this thread, but these clips are funny.

Nice lol.

@MuadDib

8 minutes ago, MuadDib said:

Tate is a gift to feminism = Trump is a gift to democracy

Honest lady > Tate

Don't be a pussy, women will come
Don't be dick, women will stay

Being brave makes her crave,
Being a willy makes her think you're just silly.

Find balance.

Conflict =! Waterfall cuddles

Cooperation is ultimately more appealing to humans than conflict.
That's why we haven't killed each other off yet.

Gotcha. 

On 8/25/2022 at 4:39 AM, Wilhelm44 said:

Tate is simply exploiting the masculine wound. And he's not helping to heal it.

This is the succinct explanation except I'd amend it to exploitation of the human wound. He's exploiting the pain and suffering of all genders and yes, he's profiting off continuing to poke the wound and then pouring salt into it. There's no uplifting of spirit or awakening consciousness found in his message as evidence in his students.

His 'teaching' is an appeal to the basest urges and his students are ones who aren't aware of their impulses enough to overcome them. I don't know for sure his 'teachings' because I don't listen to him but I've seen this play out many times before and I can simply see the results in his students to confirm it without actually reviewing his content.

@SOUL Nice. Another opinion from a guy who can't bother to look into anything from the person they offer opinions on.

Maybe take 5 minutes to educate yourself before you come in with your opinions as facts "wisdom"

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@SOUL Nice. Another opinion from a guy who can't bother to look into anything from the person they offer opinions on.

Maybe take 5 minutes to educate yourself before you come in with your opinions as facts "wisdom"

All all have to do is watch and listen to his student to see the fruit of his teaching. Thank you for confirming how oblivious they can be to his effect in their lives and unaware that others can see the effects in his followers.

All it takes is 5 minutes to educate myself on him? Haha, well all I really have to do is observe his students to understand his teaching...or Leo's from his students...or anyone that professes to be teaching something.

This doesn't mean every student is a perfect representation of a teacher's message individually yet from the effect it has on them in aggregate we can see the results of that teaching in reality...not just in rhetoric.

Good luck with that.

Andrew Tate is the best teacher ever! Yes people will have different opinions. I respect that. Peace.

6 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Why are we still talking about him?  He's a literal rapist & human trafficker.  Surprised these threads are even allowed on the forum.

I get the demand for Orange content on the forum, but this guy's a 100% red criminal.

Not a single women has come forward saying that Andrew is criminal/rapist/abuser/trafficker. 

Everything you have talked about is alleged or accused without a single piece of evidence. 

Yet there are plenty of women who have come forward against many men who are still allowed to exist on social media, because they apparently champion women's rights. 

I guess you hold on to what you want to see. 

34 minutes ago, hyruga said:

Andrew Tate is the best teacher ever! Yes people will have different opinions. I respect that. Peace.

Don't elevate him to God status. He is just another dude. 

@SOUL Your analysis is incoherent. 

I think Tate has some admirable qualities, and I like some of his philosophy towards life. 

I can say this for countless people who speak, teach etc. So does my behavior then reflect on their teaching lol, wtf?

4 hours ago, SOUL said:

All all have to do is watch and listen to his student to see the fruit of his teaching. Thank you for confirming how oblivious they can be to his effect in their lives and unaware that others can see the effects in his followers.

Tate is a responding to a circumstance. He didn't cause the current state of affairs, he just capitalized on the state of affairs.

@thisintegrated Lol. What @Raptorsin7 said is accurate. Tate has debunked all of these points, and his explanations sound way more probable than what these sensationalistic headlines are trying to paint him as.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

10 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Do you deny that he beats women?  Not only is there video evidence, he openly admits it.

"Andrew Tate has appeared in several interviews debasing women and openly admitting to physically assaulting them"

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/video-andrew-tate-beating-woman-resurfaces-online-amid-growing-mass-outrage-online

Do you deny he's a rapist?

"also admitted to moving to Romania because police is less likely to investigate sexual assault cases in the country. Tate was also held in custody for two days after he allegedly abused a woman in the U.K."

Do you deny he's a human trafficker?

"Tate’s residence was visited by Romanian police in April as part of an ongoing human trafficking investigation. Romania's Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism said that the raid was part of an investigation that found an unidentified woman being held hostage at the home."

"Andrew Tate is currently worth $250 million, but it wasn’t a few fights and some sports commentary that gave him his wealth. His first million was made when he was around 27 years old by managing cam girls."

He's said he makes women fall for him, and then pimps them out.

https://exoduscry.com/articles/is-andrew-tate-guilty-of-sex-trafficking/

Do you still deny he's a piece of shit?  Are you seriously still gonna defend him?  Do you see so much of yourself in him that you feel the need to defend what he is?

All the points you've mentioned have been debunked. I'm not saying there is 0 percent chance that this is true. But all allegations seem completely incoherent, they don't add up, and the objections seem far more plausible. Too many times has he been accused of something with zero evidence.

1 hour ago, KH2 said:

It's something Tate has, and Owen doesn't. Tate has Owen's charisma, PLUS the ability to fight, PLUS an ungodly ammount of money, PLUS status.

Your friend Karisma King did a breakdown video of Tate's game based off speed dating video of his, and pretty much admitted he's legit. He doesn't even have to fake it, he's just living that life of that type of man. He doesn't give a fuck. Owen had to learn it and force it, cause he is/was literaly autistic.

Owen has nothing on him. Thus, he cannot replace Tate in being a masculine role model. What's so hard to understand about that?

One problem with Owen is he is in his own bubble. You do not see him facing other people. I think he is so far gone with his own talking points that he probably could not handle other opinions which would make him look weird. Because he is weird.

1 hour ago, KH2 said:

Owen has nothing on him. Thus, he cannot replace Tate in being a masculine role model. What's so hard to understand about that?

You act as though there can only be one masculine role model in the world.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Cat_eyes said:

Doesn’t usually work like that. Give it time. 

Then you should wait in the meantime. 

Stop your shitty accusations and fake allegations. 

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

@thisintegrated Lol. What @Raptorsin7 said is accurate. Tate has debunked all of these points, and his explanations sound way more probable than what these sensationalistic headlines are trying to paint him as.

Click Bait and outrage. Best weapons of the cancel culture. 

If you don't have a problem with minors(who are below the age of consent) being allowed to remove their sex organs and take puberty disrupting hormones, so that they can identify with their bullshit made up gender, 

then you are not morally grounded enough to question the ethics of adult women consensually stripping on camera for content.

I do NOT value your opinion because you are already morally degenerate. 

I don't agree with both of those, just for the record, but the latter is far more forgivable. 

With HU2, it's a kind of a semi scammy setup with its affiliate marketing. But it teaches you a lot of other good stuff.

I haven't tried it and I don't intend to. If you lose, it's only 49$. Not the of end  the world or something. He can't be compared with other Scammers. There is a lot of difference with what he is bringing to the table. 

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You act as though there can only be one masculine role model in the world.

Masculine world is competitive.

There can only be one *best* masculine model.

You can list out the most important masculine values and rank order them and score each masculinity gurus.

Which one would top the ranks?