UpperMaster

Andrew Tate - Good or corrupted message for society??

241 posts in this topic

@undeather You can tell where someone is coming from just by listening and paying attention to their communication.

You could use the same logic with dictators, or ruthless liars. 

Sounds like nonsense, but intuition may play a role in assessing what someone's like. It's intelligent and holistic. Not perfect though.

Would you need to know the life of a X (ruthless manipulator, etc) before deciding whether to relate or listen to them?

In your experience, for example, you already make decisions of this kind when it comes to who to socialize with, among many others.

Edited by UnbornTao

6 minutes ago, KH2 said:

WTF is so special about Obama? He was just writing books and articles for various newspapers, and after that he spent the rest of his life until now, being a career politician. Sure, he was successfull at that, sure, he was a very good and eloquent speaker. That's about it.

He also inheritted a lot of money from his dad, who was already accomplished, working for oil company. He didn't come from nothing.

Tate came from crippling poverty, violent shitty Luton neighbourhood, got bullied, his dad was accomplished but poor as fuck. And he still managed to get where he is today.

You think that becoming the President of America being a black man in a majority white nation is an easy feat? 

Bro which  rock are you living under? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

27 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

What about Barack Obama or do we simply ignore good role models? 

Someone like Barrack Obama is a good example of a successful man and guys may take inspiration from him but he doesnt speak directly to young men especially not the ones who would listen to Tate. He doesnt teach you how to be masculine he is more an example of it. But in general the issue is that mainstream and society doesnt really know how to deal with and promote healthy masculinity at the moment, its not that role models dont exist. Its almost like society is saying we dont need men but men do need to purpose otherwise they can become dangerous, so we are in a state of flux 

Just now, KH2 said:

Yes.

The ammount of melanin in ones skin, or the gender has nothing to do with success.

Hillary also ALMOST became a president. It's not like Trump crushed her/landslided her, he barely tipped over her.

"First black president" everyone just keeps repeating it, because it happened first time. The fact that he's black has nothing to do with his success.

It's not about the amount of melanin. You're skirting the issue. It's that being black and becoming a president would have been extremely tough. Him being black had everything to do with it because it's a great accomplishment that all black people are proud of. In a country still divided by racism  his accomplishment is huge and almost impossible 

And not only that he maintained office with utmost grace and commitment. He wasn't disgraced like Trump. He held his office with honor and worked very hard as indicated by his greying hair and slimming figure, he is the true embodiment of Masculinity. 

He is a great dad, a great husband, a good son, and a good President 

What more do you want? 

He doesn't Need flashy cars

Because real men don't need shiny objects to look great. That's what kids do. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

1 hour ago, UnbornTao said:

@undeather You can tell where someone is coming from just by listening and paying attention to their communication.

You could use the same logic with dictators, or ruthless liars. 

Sounds like nonsense, but intuition may play a role in assessing what someone's like. It's intelligent and holistic. Not perfect though.

Would you need to know the life of a X (ruthless manipulator, etc) before deciding whether to listen to them or not?

In your experience, you already make decisions of this kind when it comes to who to socialize with, for example, among many others.

Yeah..but that's exactly what I said. Read my previous post.
You CAN to some extent intuit what a person is like - but it's also pretty unreliable in many cases. 

A ruthless but charming psychopath will appear extremely likeable/charismatic to most - even though the actual intent might be completely different. No amount of self-knowledge will help you in this case. Just look at Ted Bundy for example - lured his victims with his personality. 
Dictators are no different.

The more I know about somebodies life, the more I can estimate the level of integrity displayed by a certain individual. 
5 years ago we renvovated our bathroom and found an offer which was almost to good to be true - we met the guy in charge and there was nothing off about him in general. Seemed like a solid dude with his own artisan-startup - nothing shady, very knowledgeable and straight to the point. Before I signed the contract, I decided to google his name - and it was then when I found out that this guy has been scamming people left and right. He had multiple charges against him and was basically already in prison. 

Lesson learned: Sometimes you just cant make positive OR negative claims about someone based on the limited information or intuition you are percieving.

Edited by undeather

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

13 minutes ago, KH2 said:

The ammount of melanin in ones skin, or the gender has nothing to do with success.

If you are living in a racist country your skin color will have a lot of impact on your success/failure. Can you still become successful? Sure, but we have to acknowledge, that it will be much much harder.

@KH2 fair enough. 

♡✸♡.

1 hour ago, KH2 said:

Go to Japan, and you'll see the true meaning of racism.

Yeah I don't disagree with that, i just wanted to point out, that there are systemic factors that are playing a big role in one's success and we shouldn't deny those, just as we shouldn't deny the ability one has to make himself/herself successful.

Edited by zurew

4 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

What about Barack Obama or do we simply ignore good role models? 

Because he’s simply too boring for the average dude.  People want to feel excitement.  Guys will complain about girls being attracted to these asshole types, when guys themselves are also attracted to it! 
you know how it goes, toxic attracts toxic.  Trauma attracts trauma etc.  that’s why you won’t see these troubled men looking towards healthy role models, because it doesn’t attract them.  Same way traumatised girls don’t get attracted to the good guys and end up getting screwed over by the so called bad guy. basically both men and women can get attracted to toxic masculinity. It’s not just a female thing. 

1 minute ago, Pavement said:

Because he’s simply too boring for the average dude.  People want to feel excitement.  Guys will complain about girls being attracted to these asshole types, when guys themselves are also attracted to it! 
you know how it goes, toxic attracts toxic.  Trauma attracts trauma etc.  that’s why you won’t see these troubled men looking towards healthy role models, because it doesn’t attract them.  Same way traumatised girls don’t get attracted to the good guys and end up getting screwed over by the so called bad guy. basically both men and women can get attracted to toxic masculinity. It’s not just a female thing. 

Very wise! I was actually making similar points a while ago on this thread. 

♡✸♡.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I hope you extend me the same respect and admiration when I rape your daughter.

Don't do illegal stuff bro.

Whatever Tate did was not illegal. That's a whole different issue. 

Those "sex slave women" did earn a lot of money. That's a lot better than being broke and working at some shitty company lol.

Those men who got their services online paid for their services. That's how all capitalistic systems work. It works on top of slavery and exploitation of the bottom tier slaves. Tate just happened to be on top another system. 

On the other hand, many men who were otherwise lonely, got a chance to talk to a woman and feel an emotional connection because of Tate and his "sex slaves" via his onlyfans company.

You can choose to see that at different angles.

54 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

That's how all capitalistic systems work.

Nope, you don't have to intentionally lie and fuck over people in order to make money , thats what scammers do. There are big differences between companies, so we shouldn't be that reductive about it.

59 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Those men who got their services online paid for their services

Some of those guys didn't get the service what they paid for, so what do you called that if not a scam?

One's integrity in this context will be challenged by what tools one is okay using, in order to make money. If you are willing to use all the tools without exception or if you are willing to scam and intentionally mislead people in order to make money, then you don't have much integrity.

Edited by zurew

8 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Whatever Tate did was not illegal.

I don't care if it was legal. That's not the issue. The issue is ethics.

The whole game of scamming and exploiting people is that it's done in a legal grey zone.

Do you understand how badly I could abuse and exploit your daughter without doing anything technically illegal? I could make the effect on here psyche worse than rape.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura are you surprised many of your followers like Andrew Tate?

I've been thinking about this a lot and it's hard to understand.

I thought people who follow you would be of higher development. 

This guy supported Trump. Read his post and see if you can honestly say you are more capable/wiser than him

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A true genius wouldn't get banned from every social media platform on the planet.

Your teaching can also make you ban if your more influentian than him

@Raptorsin7 yes, TJ Reeves was an idiot and 1upper from the day one. The guy was boasting about how many upvotes he got on his posts, and doing some weird calculations to prove that he gets more upvotes per post than Leo. 

That's not wise, it's cringe and chilidish. The only thing is he was not judging people with more money or girls as better, but people who in his opinion were more of a Super-Saiyan Stage UberCoral Peaceful Warrior.

It's the same game though. The same game children play by competing who will get the highest level in an mmorpg or get the highest kda in a shooter.