8gates

Andrew tates final message

136 posts in this topic

P.S. I want the Dating subforum to be better and less blatantly biased. I monitor that place for mysogynistic and unethical stuff.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@hoodrow trillson Dude, just go watch some RSD. You don't need this Tate crap.

Rsd deleted all their dating videos 

3 hours ago, hoodrow trillson said:

I'm going to miss him so much.  He really opened my eyes to the Matrix and how I have to break free from the shackles of society.  All the lies and deceit by society about women -- he managed to pull the veil from over my eyes.  I can see clearly now, where before I was blind.  I was always a nice guy who treated women with mutual respect but I always got put into the friend zone.  This whole time I thought that being nice to one another was the key and answer to a woman's heart.  I was so wrong and Tate showed me why.  Women don't want doormats as potential boyfriends or FWB, they want a strong Alpha man who is assertive and takes no shit from anybody.

I'll also always forever be grateful for his opportunity to give me the potential to grow as a powerful individual and possibly elevate my career into the multi-millions by his Hustler's University school.

He's probably one of the most misunderstood men on the internet.  All those "bad things" he said, he did not say them.  Because he told the truth.

I'm going to miss you Tate!  You were hilarious and you really opened my eyes to the truth.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOquDtDtuWg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI73CQtDqKQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkwxdEVBe0U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqDylBrAFGU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNNmkGxB23Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlJLLjE9_To

Edited by Raze

1 minute ago, KH2 said:

I think price can be deceiving. There are a lot of shit expensive courses and seminars too - for example, I don't understand why I'd pay Dan Peña for him to shout at me what a meathead I am. Old fool charges thousands for that shit.

It's not THAT hard to find out how to start your own business. You just need idea, massive action, and position yourself right on the market. The issue is not the information, but lack of network. If you lack network, you are fucked. That's what HU can offer.

I can literaly wipe my ass with 50$ bill each month, and I wouldn't lose anything. And HU also isn't stationary product, but constantly evolves - they are adding more information, more courses, more features - all the while price remains fixed.

So far have you been able to make money? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Just now, KH2 said:

The issue is not the information, but lack of network. If you lack network, you are fucked. That's what HU can offer.

So then one of the most important information/knowledge you can get will be about how to build a good network. 

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

P.S. I want the Dating subforum to be better and less blatantly biased. I monitor that place for mysogynistic and unethical stuff.

Dating is extremely survival orientated and egoic and therefore discussions on dating will always be inherently biased and unethical.

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't get it twisted. You can find way better biz advice than what Tate's Hustler U offers. Not all biz advice is this shady affliate marketing pyramid scheme stuff. If you are serious about working hard and building a solid biz, you can find good courses and teachings for that. But it's not gonna cost $50. Good biz courses can cost $2000-$10,000.

Are you sure this is still true? Courses are just knowledge, you can buy a course, extract all the knowledge and sell it for cheaper and make tons of money that way, so usually there are cheaper alternatives around for that kind of stuff. Unless it's a course where you literally get taught and tested.

Glory to Israel

50 minutes ago, Raze said:

Rsd deleted all their dating videos 

Owen's new content is still good.

You can also find the old stuff.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't get it twisted. You can find way better biz advice than what Tate's Hustler U offers. Not all biz advice is this shady affliate marketing pyramid scheme stuff. If you are serious about working hard and building a solid biz, you can find good courses and teachings for that. But it's not gonna cost $50. Good biz courses can cost $2000-$10,000.

@Leo Gura What do you recommend? Sorry for the double post.

Everything you need to get laid is in my How To Get Laid series and it's presented there in an ethical way.

You don't need more theory, you need to actually start going out regularly and apply what I told you.

@hoodrow trillson Todd Valentine used to work for RSD and he has stayed in that nieche even after RSD transitioned. So this is one of the few " healthier "  sources you can switch to.

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Everything you need to get laid is in my How To Get Laid series and it's presented there in an ethical way.

You don't need more theory, you need to actually start going out regularly and apply what I told you.

How do i keep her long term? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm talking about business courses.

21 minutes ago, integral said:

How do i keep her long term? 

Develop yourself into an exceptionally valuable man.

22 minutes ago, benny said:

I'm talking about business courses.

Eben Pagan, Dan Kennedy, and others.

lol buncha ppl complaining about a toxic forum. just walk away from the screen fool 

@Leo Gura What practical resources would you suggest for business? Dont tell me PBD ?

Rsd is way too unpractical if you need hard technical business knowledge.

Give me some channels or even courses for good business knowledge, I'm willing to pay whatever it costs.

I've lost way too much time with the overly theoretical RSD-type content and my success is nowhere near.