8gates

Andrew tates final message

136 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, integral said:

I was talking to a 14 year-old kid the other day and he was telling me how Andrew Tate is his role model and he wants to be exactly like him. So I brought up the subject of relationships and all he cares about is that she's pretty and if she does something he doesn't like then he will replace her. lol

Sounds like a top G in the making.

This is how I handle my girls as well.

Andrew tate spreads alot of positivity and has alot of good advice when it comes to mindset. 

Every day wake up and be glad your family and friends aren't dead.

He said something about when he lost his keys he donated money and worked out extra hard, fasted for 24 hours.  I'm a chronic loser of keys and wallet. I lost them once, donated 1k to charity. Never lost them since.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't like him per se, but canceling him seems like the wrong move.

+1

2 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Canceling him is the right thing to do. He is very toxic to young men who depend on him. 

There are many people with views who you will disagree with. Doesn't justify their cancellation unless they do something egregious, which I haven't seen Tate do.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

There are many people with views who you will disagree with. Doesn't justify their cancellation unless they do something egregious, which I haven't seen Tate do.

But he was known for beating up a woman. How is that not egregious? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

4 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

But he was known for beating up a woman. How is that not egregious? 

Another Lie, the woman herself said so. 

Just now, Ry4n said:

Another Lie, the woman herself said so. 

But there's a recording of it. The recording sounds very real. Nothing about it seems staged. Because the woman in the video is crying and it doesn't sound like fake crying. 

Until there's substantial evidence that the whole video is staged I can't believe this guy. 

It could be some other woman who is probably afraid to come forward? 

How would we know? 

He has a lot of money. He could have easily paid some woman to come forward as that woman. 

Plus even if this whole thing was just a joke, as per Mr Tate, that's not a good thing in either case because nobody makes a joke about being so violent to someone. It's deeply disturbing. 

I just don't understand how people don't find it disturbing that this guy jokes about hitting a woman. It's just something not right. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@Ry4n here's the video. 

♡✸♡.

4 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

At least what I saw was a woman taunting him to hit her because she clearly had a sexual kink for it (which is essentially what she claimed)

No. That's another video you're talking about. I have seen that video too.. 

But people who accuse him aren't talking about that video. 

They're talking about the video I just posted. 

This video is rarely seen on YouTube because I think Andrew paid for it to be hidden. 

So this video surfaced a few days ago and that's the cause for his ban on YouTube, Facebook and Tik Tok and other platforms. 

♡✸♡.

2 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@Ry4n here's the video. 

Mmm yeah that's wrong, I'm not gonna defend that

16 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

Show us the video of her crying. Did she go to the authorities? At least what I saw was a woman taunting him to hit her because she clearly had a sexual kink for it (which is essentially what she claimed) which is certainly weird but I can't exactly condemn it. It didn't look like anyone was actually getting genuinely beaten to a pulp and there'd be lots of evidence to back something as severe as that up. 

"How would we know" proceeds to run with the story that more than likely he is an abuser. Guilty until proven innocent am I right? Look at how that mindset affected Johnny Depp, he was found guilty until proven innocent, was proven innocent but at that point it was virtually too late and his life got fucked. 

That's fine for you to find a joke deeply disturbing, but the mature response is to look elsewhere, not having a temper tantrum about it and shut down discourse. Anyone who thinks joking about something is by definition enabling it is simply not nuanced enough to read between the lines. 

The fact of the matter is that we're essentially letting crying children on twitter run the political discourse.

Political correctness can be boiled down into Cluster B Personality types that simply want the world to be as childish as they are. The only way to progress as a society is to grow up, face things head on and stop getting triggered over words, but until that happens we'll just get dumber, weaker and more immature. 

You defend so much. The reverse can also be true. 

I'll call it the Johnny Depp effect. 

Now if any man acts toxic, are we all gonna say, "he is the next Johnny Depp."  I don't agree with your argument. It feels like a strawman. I hope someone innocent doesn't end up dead in people claiming that Cancel culture is bad. 

Instead of calling something bad or good or finding it immediately threatening how about using objective facts,  truth and evidence? 

I see a lot of people jumping on the bandwagon defending Tate simply because he got canceled without even wanting to research why. That's more absurd than Tate being banned. I said my part. 

I'm out of this discussion. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

32 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

You defend so much. The reverse can also be true. 

I'll call it the Johnny Depp effect. 

Now if any man acts toxic, are we all gonna say, "he is the next Johnny Depp."  I don't agree with your argument. It feels like a strawman. I hope someone innocent doesn't end up dead in people claiming that Cancel culture is bad. 

Instead of calling something bad or good or finding it immediately threatening how about using objective facts,  truth and evidence? 

I see a lot of people jumping on the bandwagon defending Tate simply because he got canceled without even wanting to research why. That's more absurd than Tate being banned. I said my part. 

I'm out of this discussion. 

Nah the bias doesn't work the other way in the current sphere of the west, the man will always be blamed first as an oppressor/horrible person without feeling a right to retaliate, I'm just stating how things currently are. It's fine though because the pendulum always swings too far the other way before balance is found. 

And yes I deleted that message because it no longer proved relevant. 

The "research" you speak of is very hard to come by and thus it's a bit strange you'd expect people to find it. 

Mmm yeah no, nobody is going to die because people want to revolt against cancel culture that's very melodramatic, it will actually wreak more havoc again because you are only putting a bandaid on the issue by cancelling people. These men that love Tate now feel even more silenced to make any complaint about living life a man and thus this same issue will pop up again somewhere else, it's actually exacerbating the issue. There's no such thing as successful repression. The very fact that men are going to him for help is even more evidence of a complete lack of male role models that won't change if no one wants to admit that fact. If we don't solve that issue, types like Tate will just keep popping up again and again. The more you silence the issue, the stronger it gets. 

I'm looking at the cause of the problem not what appears on the surface. 

Edited by Ry4n

@Ry4n  I'm completely bewildered. 

Why the heck is Barack Obama not a role model for men. He is successful, rags to riches, has a wife, 2 good kids, handled a nation for 8 years. Walked out of office with grace. 

Why the heck is Andrew Tate so important? 

You mean to say Andrew Tate is more accomplished than Barack Obama??

Please quit with this. 

It's not that you don't have healthy male role models. 

It's just that you never want to look at them and instead find some toxic bullshitter like Andrew Tate and worship him. 

It's the case where people love shiny cars even if that car has a bad engine,  

Please don't say there are no role models. Please say that only toxic men attract your attention with their flashiness and you fall for it. 

This is like a woman saying she can only find abusive men, yeah, because she only gets attracted to those men even if there are good men around, she ignores them on purpose. 

♡✸♡.

8 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@Ry4n  I'm completely bewildered. 

Why the heck is Barack Obama not a role model for men. He is successful, rags to riches, has a wife, 2 good kids, handled a nation for 8 years. Walked out of office with grace. 

Why the heck is Andrew Tate so important? 

You mean to say Andrew Tate is more accomplished than Barack Obama??

Please quit with this. 

It's not that you don't have healthy male role models. 

It's just that you never want to look at them and instead find some toxic bullshitter like Andrew Tate and worship him. 

It's the case where people love shiny cars even if that car has a bad engine,  

Please don't say there are no role models. Please say that only toxic men attract your attention with their flashiness and you fall for it. 

This is like a woman saying she can only find abusive men, yeah, because she only gets attracted to those men even if there are good men around, she ignores them on purpose. 

Barrack Obama isn't directly speaking to the younger generation of men that's why, it's a very simple reason. No shade on him though he's a great role model, but not someone who's advocating for or speaking about Men's issues. Without that it doesn't create the same effect because if Tate isn't going to talk about Men's issues who will? Nobody, IDK if you know this but we're actively shamed for speaking up on a regular basis. Men are not allowed to complain, or at least if we are it is always met with personal attacks, statements like "yeah but Women have it worse because" or it is simply downplayed just like in your comment. We cannot just say "men have this issue" and respond with "Yeah that's bad we should do something about it" that isn't happening either at all or not nearly enough. 

But I get that from the outside having not listened to enough of his content you'd think it's just the flashy cars, that is certainly a part of it but it is not the core reason behind why men are actually listening to him. It has much more to do with the fact that traits such as ambition and assertiveness in men are seen as toxic and should be suppressed which is the direct cause of said energy coming out in more evil ways. Truly "toxic" masculinity is directly caused by the suppression of its healthier forms. 

A woman's abusive partner isn't her role model it's just a codependency problem.

It's certainly strange that (at least from what I know) no women have gone to the authorities about this even though he is in the limelight as an abuser right now, everyone would believe you, everyone's talking about it. It would be the perfect time, but no one is. Just an observation.

Edited by Ry4n

Just now, Ry4n said:

Barrack Obama isn't directly speaking to the younger generation of men that's why, it's a very simple reason. No shade on him though he's a great role model, but not someone who's advocating for or speaking about Men's issues. Without that it doesn't create the same effect because if Tate isn't going to talk about Men's issues who will? Nobody, IDK if you know this but we're actively shamed for speaking up on a regular basis. Men are not allowed to complain, or at least if we are it is always met with personal attacks, statements like "yeah but Women have it worse because" or it is simply downplayed just like in your comment. We cannot just say "men have this issue" and respond with "Yeah that's bad we should do something about it" that isn't happening either at all or not nearly enough. 

But I get that from the outside having not listened to enough of his content you'd think it's just the flashy cars, that is certainly a part of it but it is not the core reason behind why men are actually listening to him. It has much more to do with the fact that traits such as ambition and assertiveness in men are seen as toxic and should be suppressed which is the direct cause of said energy coming out in more evil ways. Truly "toxic" masculinity is directly caused by the suppression of its healthier forms. 

A woman's abusive partner isn't her role model it's just a codependency problem.

Fair points. But his approach is not that great. For example in his last video he said how his father taught him to fight off bullies by using violence and made it sound okay to hit people. I get that bullying is a huge problem and Tate found it justified to defend himself. Yet this can easily turn into a bad habit and turn into a domestic violence issue. It's best to find a healthy person who talks about men's issues.. 

I think Tate is using a clever strategy here. By talking about men's issues he is trying to gain leverage, and also pedal his toxic ideology with that. 

It's some good stuff mixed with the bad. This is something that the right wing does all the time. They say things like there's black on black violence and meanwhile there are some nuggets of truth to such arguments, they also push other toxic racist bullshit along with it, I think Tate is doing something similar. 

It's up to you to separate the wheat from the chaff. 

♡✸♡.

3 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

It's certainly strange that (at least from what I know) no women have gone to the authorities about this even though he is in the limelight as an abuser right now, everyone would believe you, everyone's talking about it. It would be the perfect time, but no one is. Just an observation.

No one went to authorities when Harvey Weinstein was raping women either.

No one went to authorities when Jeffrey Epstein was taking young girls on the plane 

Everything came out years and years later. 

♡✸♡.

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@Ry4n here's the video. 

I don't see any beating here.

He sure sounds like an asshole though.

Then again, couples in dysfunctional relationships fight all the time, case in point, Johnny Depp v Amber Heard. It's not really our job to adjudicate that or cancel people for fighting. I consider that his private life. I am more interested in what he posts on his channels and what he teaches. Does he endorse beating women?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

No one went to authorities when Harvey Weinstein was raping women either.

No one went to authorities when Jeffrey Epstein was taking young girls on the plane 

Everything came out years and years later. 

Tate has money but he does not have that kind of power, terrible comparison, especially the Epstein one Jesus Christ. 

41 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

Tate has money but he does not have that kind of power, terrible comparison, especially the Epstein one Jesus Christ. 

If you want to strawman then we can end this argument. I simply gave you an example of how women don't always speak to authority.

♡✸♡.