Matt Skinner

AG Hayden and Karisma King

28 posts in this topic

I recently discovered two YouTube PUA channels, AG Hayden and Karisma King. They seem to be friends, and they seem like competent PUAs and coaches. Then, totally by coincidence, I checked to see if they have Instagram and realized they both follow @Leo Gura and he follows them back. They seem pretty influenced by RSD, and I’m pretty sure they’re based in Vegas.

Leo—have you hung out with these guys? Have you gamed with them? I’m wondering mostly out of pure curiosity, but I also wonder if you have any opinions or takes on their approach to game.

Anyone who’s familiar with their work is welcome to share, of course.

Leo posted pictures with them on Instagram. Karisma King said in a yt comment Leo doesn’t like him talking about him on his channel so they probably won’t mention it.

They seem well meaning and have some pick up skills and understanding from their videos. But idk how useful their coaching is, honestly I don’t think single session boot camps are that useful at this point. I think 4 week natural and Honest Signalz multiple sessions make more sense. 

They are surely way better than John Anthony 

Edited by Raze

They are friends of mine and I see them out in Vegas a lot.

But understand that just cause I am friends with them does not mean I endorse their theories, tactics, methods, and worldview.

I have opinions but I will not share because I am friends with them and I know a lot of private stuff which I will never share publicly.

They are fun to wing with. They both got great game.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

They both look unattractive as F

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

How do these guys get results with women when they don't even look nice. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

4 minutes ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

@Tyler Robinson  Too bad both of 'em lean more towards the rainbow. Or, I would say both seem like your type. 

They aren't my type at all. 

My type is a very secure handsome guy. They don't fit into that. 

My types are these. I find these two men masculine and attractive looki

♡✸♡.

Because they have balls and women will still appreciate any guys who approach them. Most women won't know that they are experienced players. Even those women who do also do not dare to reject them outright. Will still continue chatting to see what they are like.

1 minute ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

@Tyler Robinson  

I have my calendar out. so, tell me how soon you wanna book the wedding? Guys like these you can not just sleep on. They seem pretty tall as well. 

They're good to look at. Good to hang out with I guess. But they are attractive. Not sure if they are good in relationships. 

Attraction and relationships are two different things. 

They look hot and romantic and not like nerds.

But if I have to marry a dude, I would choose a nerd anyday. You have a good day. 

♡✸♡.

17 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Tyler Robinson why do you think that it's ok to make comments like that about real life people? Especially those who haven't done anything bad to you?

How would you feel if someone said that about you?

Because that's my opinion.  What has this anything with what they do or not? I don't find them attractive and they approach women or at least talk about approaching women. I guess they should look good if they're boasting about getting women. 

Don't men say all the time they want hot Girls? 

How would you feel if someone said that about me? 

People say things like that to me all the time. I was just being frank about their appearance. I didn't call them ugly. I just said that I was genuinely curious about how they get women when they aren't attractive looking. I don't see the big deal. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Another reason is because most women don't dare to be with too good looking guys. Hence, they rather be with average-looking guys with good communication skills.

Just now, hyruga said:

Another reason is because most women don't dare to be with too good looking guys. Hence, they rather be with average-looking guys with good communication skills.

I've never heard of this. Sorry but it feels like you pulled this out of thin air. 

♡✸♡.

2 minutes ago, hyruga said:

Also doesn't this mean that they have low self esteem? 

And would you prefer women to think that way? 

Wouldn't you want women to go far what seems more desirable to them? 

Would you want men to settle for something less?

♡✸♡.

1 minute ago, Something Funny said:

@Tyler Robinson you didn't say: "I don't find them attractive". You said: "they are unattractive as f". Which are different things. The first one is opinion the second one is an insult.

You saying:

"How do these guys get results with women when they don't even look nice."

Further proofs that you weren't  just expressing your opinion as it implies that they somehow objectively don't look nice and it's universal for all women  not just you personally.

It's actually more impressive that they cana get results with women without looking like Brad Pitt. This is what proves that they have something valuable that they can teach to other people and help them improve their results as well. It would make no sebse for them to be pickup teachers if they were just super hot.

"Some other retards do bad things so it's ok for me to do it as well."

"US fucks the Middle East so it makes it ok for Russia to attack Ukraine" type of justification

I apologize if your feelings are hurt but I was genuinely not meaning to insult. Sorry I didn't word it right. I meant to say that I was curious how they find women when they aren't attractive to me. I also stated what kind of men I find attractive. It was just a personal opinion. Don't take it personally.  I will refrain from commenting on someone's appearance. I didn't know that it would be taken that way.  It was just a flippant remark. 

♡✸♡.

@Something Funny I don't attack anyone. They come into my discussions and they look for opportunities where if someone disagrees with me even slightly, they immediately jump into attack me. 

It's crazy Obsessive creepy and insane. I'm trying to stay away from this person but they don't let me be in peace. 

♡✸♡.

2 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

They aren't my type at all. 

My type is a very secure handsome guy. They don't fit into that. 

My types are these. I find these two men masculine and attractive looki

So your type are world renowned mega-celebrities, Jedi masters, and Sith lords. Got it.

Sorry my friends don't meet your standards.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

What you said was perfect. I ask myself the same thing every day I am alive. 

Men always make comments about women so I didn't find what you said to be offensive.

I work at target. I see overweight tall white guys of all ages with sexy women. It is absolutely disgusting. It is crazy what moving your mouth, in combination with 'Kino' - can do to women.

Lolololol.

♡✸♡.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So your type are world renowned mega-celebrities, Jedi masters, and Sith lords. Got it.

Haha they don't have to be celebrities though. Just that they look masculine. 

Am I the only one who finds them masculine? 

♡✸♡.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sorry my friends don't meet your standards.

I don't want some mega celebrity. But if any of your friends looked like one of those, then they are a catch. 

♡✸♡.

18 minutes ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

@Leo Gura ???????

I know lol. You're cool. 

What other secrets are you hiding about getting good with women! 

You seem like a goofball. 

♡✸♡.

7 minutes ago, KH2 said:

@Tyler Robinson I liked you at first, but your opinions are starting to be fucking cancerous.

Please, touch grass and breath air. And take a break from forum.

Simply because I said that I didn't find someone attractive. But men discuss all the time on the forum what they find attractive/unattractive about women.

Oh wait a minute, it's only women who can't say it. 

In other words I should shut up and just be a submissive woman and never have an opinion on what I find attractive in men, and then I'm good, no thanks lol. 

I'm not your slave  

Oh wait you also like Andrew Tate. Not surprised. 

I'm not here to be liked by you.. 

Aren't these the same people who say Andrew Tate shouldn't be banned even if his opinions are disagreeable or misogynistic or offensive to some? 

Double standards and hypocrisy amaze me. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.