Razard86

Why Spirituality is going to become Main Stream

31 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

The people I know that take psychedelics are the least spiritual people I know :/

I took LSD with my buddy's once and they started to cook and smoke weed halfway through the trip xD Really makes you wonder sometimes.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

1 minute ago, Nilsi said:

I took LSD with my buddy's once and they started to cook and smoke weed halfway through the trip xD Really makes you wonder sometimes.

Bro! I swear, first time on LSD at my place, one of my buddies asked if he could make porridge. PORRIDGE! xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Bro! I swear, first time on LSD at my place, one of my buddies asked if he could make porridge. PORRIDGE! xD

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

xD I got served some burnt fried potatoes and a glass of red wine, while I was having an existential crisis lol

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

26 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

xD I got served some burnt fried potatoes and a glass of red wine, while I was having an existential crisis lol

?

And then one of my other buddies went digging in the freezer, and he found a frozen raspberry which he wanted me to taste, and when it touched my tongue, it felt like somebody fired a gun in my mouth xD Just the most violent taste experience I've ever had.

3 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Dudeeeeeeeeeee,  you just completely broke me. And I have been assuming for so long that psychedelics is all I needed for a breakthrough. I'm just 2 weeks shy from my first lsd trip. 

Oh God... What are you saying. 

6qvk6s.gif

6qvk96.gif

6qvk6s.gif@Tyler Robinson

I took LSD in mars and it gave me the biggest breakthrough ever. Follow your intuition - Trust in yourself. You go girl

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

?

And then one of my other buddies went digging in the freezer, and he found a frozen raspberry which he wanted me to taste, and when it touched my tongue, it felt like somebody fired a gun in my mouth xD Just the most violent taste experience I've ever had.

Those are the kind of trips I wish I had had more of. Nowadays none of this is possible anymore :S

2 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

?

I can relate. One time while doing shrooms the G-f (who was not partaking) decided to get ice from the frige door. The mechanical/grinding sound was bad enough but then a few cubes overshot her glass shattering on the floor. The sound still rings today.

1 hour ago, cetus said:

The sound still rings today.

If a tree falls in the forest and.....oh forget it!!! It is still ringing? Cut your ears off man!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

So according to the poll I posted, even on a spirituality forum, only half of people who have taken psychedelics are meditating daily (without specifying technique and time spent).

I wouldn't consider spirituality truly going mainstream unless most people have at least a daily meditation practice (or at least if you want it to be able to save the world). So unless everybody in the world tries psychedelics and are exposed to the information equivalent to Actualized.org, it doesn't look very promising.

If you disagree with my criteria (daily meditation), what would you pick? For example, I don't think most of people talking about spirituality is a good criteria, because talk is not walk. Infrequent meditation is also not very likely to produce much results either.

5 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Loba ?

That's my reaction....how you going to steal my reaction like that? 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86