Inliytened1

Meaning of Leo's poem

25 posts in this topic

What do you guys feel the meaning of Leo's poem was if you had to summarize it in one sentence?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, LSD-Rumi said:

Waffles... Mmmmmm.

Haha.  It was about life or Consciousness coming to life.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It was about the pointlessness of appending meaning to experience.

Apparently.

Describing the infinitude and majesty of consciousness. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

It was a description of free will, of what it's like to be in god mode instead of the mediocre ego life.

To me it mainly seemed to be about the aliveness and infinitude of consciousness.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

Condensing that poem into a sentence is a pretty difficult thing to do, and it doesn't do it justice.

However, in my opinion, the poem is a cry for help, in some way. Also, a pretty difficult to convert into a song of some kind.

I’ll go one up and give you one word to describe that video, Leo’s past videos, and the meaning of Leo’s future videos.

The simplest word for everything is … Love.

The simplest answer to everything is Love.

The meaning of life is Love.

Why is there something rather than nothing? Love.

Why does free will exist? Love.

Why does evil exist? Love.

Why does COVID-19 exist? Love.

Why does life exist? Love.

The answer is Love not psychedelics or meditation or whatever. Those are all tools. Dont be distracted by the tools that you forget what you are working on - Becoming God.

If you aren’t living like God, you are doing it wrong. If you are anything less than peace and love, you are doing it wrong. If you can’t be God-Realized or God-Becoming without substances (I.e., “sober”), then you are also doing it wrong. You are God Now always. If you can’t feel you are God right now, you don’t got it.

God-Becoming is the pinnacle of life, not God-Realization. However, to fully embody God-Becoming, it is essential to be fully God-Realized.

Love is the recognition and becoming of God.

Stay Hard!

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

Describing the infinitude and majesty of consciousness. 

Yes...i got that too 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

Condensing that poem into a sentence is a pretty difficult thing to do, and it doesn't do it justice.

However, in my opinion, the poem is a cry for help, in some way. Also, a pretty difficult to convert into a song of some kind.

Interesting can you elaborate? 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Loving Radiance ahh I see. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

The spirit expressed.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

I think he meant an endless stream of consciousness. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

I haven’t yet listened to all of it but it seemed to be an evocation of the fluid aspect of consciousness, the alchemical prima materia which is pure formless substance that can consequently take any shape.

It also reminded me of Lovecraft’s fiction, without of course his reactionary politics… In a literary-historical context, a peculiar mix of modernist stream of consciousness and desert Burning Man psychedelia!

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine