Gabith

An Eternal Life of Sex ?

29 posts in this topic

If you could dream an eternal life of sex :

- You live in a large room with a huge bed
- You have a nice and big shower
- A big garden with as many naked women as you can imagine, a nice fountain, birds.
The weather is always nice and you have no possessions or clothes except sex games and sex objects

No need to eat or drink to live, you are eternal and stay in the body you've choosed. 
You can make love to any woman whenever you want, in any way you can imagine.

Would you accept this eternal life or not ? 

Why ?

Edited by Gabith

Lol. Would you like to only eat cake for the rest of your life?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Lol. Boring life. 

Exciting would be if I could just sleep all day by the beach. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

I've been thinking about something similar, like if you had an eternal life after this one - and it was more sexually oriented, but not just sexually oriented, but moved closer to that of unity and love - what would that relationship look like?  What would be the story behind it, the race of people and stuff?  Why do they use sexuality in a certain manner moreso than a human might?

I think just having a bed, a bathroom and a fuck-yard would get kind of bland.  You need motivations, a backstory, something that gives everything meaning.  Just sitting around fucking different people without anything else to strive towards for the rest of eternity would get stale pretty quickly.

Plus no food or drink, gotta have that.  Food and drink is so good.

Edited by Loba

P.S. - What about an eternal life of sax?

It would get bland real fast. C'mon guys are you really not able to use your imagination for something better lmao.

Edited by thepixelmonk

This question reeks of 4chan coomer culture O.o

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

Imagine being stuck in Fuck World for eternity.  They bring you into a room with a giant bed and strap you down every day.  Woman after woman comes in and rides you and or sits on your face.  You can't breath.  You can't move.  Your balls are so dry at this point from constantly being drained that each orgasm feels like a needle being shoved up your pee hole.  Then they unstrap you, take you to a large bathroom and hose you down.  You get about an hour in a nice garden, but you're surrounded by women there, too, you don't even have a moment to yourself before some chick comes over to you, rubbing her hands all over you asking to get some.  Once the hour is up, they take you back to the room and you're used again as a toy for a harem in a never ending cycle.  Never again to try food or drink, never to have any other experiences, ever.  Just this.  For eternity.

@Gabith

2 hours ago, Gabith said:

If you could dream an eternal life of sex :

- You live in a large room with a huge bed
- You have a nice and big shower
- A big garden with as many naked women as you can imagine, a nice fountain, birds.
The weather is always nice and you have no possessions or clothes except sex games and sex objects

No need to eat or drink to live, you are eternal and stay in the body you've choosed. 
You can make love to any woman whenever you want, in any way you can imagine.

Would you accept this eternal life or not ? 

Why ?

No, because my balls would shrivel up, and too much sex is super boring.

Assuming I can come and go as I please, to various parts of the world, have other super powers, I'd take the deal, but not if I'm eternally in a sex garden.

@Gabith    However, if this was for me to become a super powerful drawer for eternity, I'd take the deal pretty fast

Sex is fun, but drawing sexy stuff is way more fun to me.

These kinds of questions showcase the distinction between pleasure and meaning and how you should only pursue one of them.

8 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

These kinds of questions showcase the distinction between pleasure and meaning and how you should only pursue one of them.

Theres meaning in pleasure and pleasure in meaning though.

it’s often not possible to get both the way you are describing, but it’s completely possible if some conditions where meet.

@Loba I think op is just expressing what every guy in history have thought of at least once in their lives. It’s like how girls fantasize about being princesses or royalty, it’s just that guys are more straight to the point and all about function.

guys would say: “why do girls like to be served by a fleet of servants and have 100 drawers of jewelry ? what a tasteless life!” miss understanding that female thrive in their own way in social roles self appreciation.

@Happy Lizard Haha, lol I mean no disrespect to OP, it's just my sense of humour to extrapolate on it in this way.  Sometimes I just find things funny and they hit my thought train in a weird way.

Edited by Loba

@Loba lol i see that, it’d be nice if Disneyland could have a theme parks where you can live these fantasies for a day or two, one for each gender and lgptq+ 

You're selling yourself short, what a terrible deal when you can be having God level sex.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Sure, sounds good as long as you're able to avoid desensitisation.

Leo says you'd get bored of a perfect existence.  However, as God, you'd have full control over how much enjoyment you get from everything.

You would never get bored of sex 24/7 if you could control your hormones and neurotransmitters.

Lol sounds fun for a while. But feel it would be a very limited life nonetheless. So, I'll pass.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

19 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Sure, sounds good as long as you're able to avoid desensitisation.

Leo says you'd get bored of a perfect existence.  However, as God, you'd have full control over how much enjoyment you get from everything.

You would never get bored of sex 24/7 if you could control your hormones and neurotransmitters.

He didn't say "if you were to become God...". You're going to be a human in a garden. A garden gnome, a perverted one.