musicandmath111

How did you discover Actualized.org?

39 posts in this topic

my best friend was a bit older than me and one of the most popular kids in high school, and i got to become popular through him and would go to parties, clubs, and meet cool people with him. but i started realizing how the "cool" people were actually jerks and quite superficial in how they interacted with each other, and any type of vunlerability was looked down upon on. Another one of my friends was into spirituality and the occult which sparked my interest in spirituality, but he was also very stage orange and mostly cared about power and getting rich. I just felt like something more substantial and authentic was missing from the people i surrounded myself with and knew there was more to life than this, and that lifestyle just seemed immature to me. That's when i started searching and found actualized on youtube and it just resonated with me and knew it was what i was searching for.

I was looking for enlightenment videos on youtube, and i saw a bald guy who looked wise on the thumbnail and i clicked on the video, and it happened to be an intelligent,articulate guy who has/had unique takes on almost every topic. 

I don't remember but I thank myself for looking up all those vids to improve myself and it led to Leo. And this was 2016. 

Subbed to him for long time before watching any video of him. Perhaps I was subbed because I was interested in the topics of the videos but never came around to watching because of the video length.

So, when the Spiral Dynamics Stage Blue video came out I watched it out of curiosity. Before that I knew that there was something going on behind the scenes, but I couldn't really put my finger on it. Spiral Dynamics opened my eyes. And I kept watching even the irrational bonkers content like Radical Implications Of Oneness because I trusted that it would lead somewhere.

Presence. Goodness. Feeling.

Saw Leo´s old videos being suggested but I was never interested. 

I don´t know how but one day I watched "Becoming God - Insights From 13 Back-to-Back Awakenings" and I was like: "Oh this guy is onto something!" :D

2015 or 2016, i remember watching "Spiritual Enlightenment - The Most SHOCKING Truth You'll Ever Hear" alone, at night on my couch, and thinking "ok...this guy's onto something"

I was a Jr in High School back in 2014

I was watching some video (I forgot what) and in the recommended videos section, I saw a video titled "How To Master & Control Your Emotions" and I clicked on it and was immediately hooked.

I had been craving finding people who talk more in-depth about personal development, philosophy, etc. I had never seen anyone articulate so well and talk about something from the angle that Leo takes. I could tell right away something was unique about this guy, so I immediately started watching his other videos and the rest is history. Has changed my life since.

I think I came across the life purpose course either late 2018 or 2019, when I was looking for a sense of direction in my second year of college.

I searched info about Spiral Dynamics on YouTube.

LET LOVE IN

From the interview he did on the Charlie and Ben podcast which I was sub'd to. Checked out the actualized channel after realizing he was talking about the some of the same stuff I had awakened to already and as I scrolled the video list it repeatedly blew my mind because it was like I finally found someone who cared about truth in the same way I did. I watched probably 30 videos in about a 4 month span even going back to rewatch quite a few of them. Such a goldmine 

Posted (edited)

Way  back in 2014, i Wanted some practical advice for my life and began looking for self help, started searching videos and stumbled into Leo's early self help videos.

I found them very powerful and effective and i have been watching him content on and off ever since.

It's quite interesting how leos channel content and also leo changed alot too.

His content definitely changed my views about various ideas and beliefs, for example i would have never taken psychedelics seriously if it wasn't for Leo's videos on the topic.

Edited by Elshaddai

During the 2020 pandemic I first watched the everything is perspective video huge fan since then having watched most of hist content.

Back in 2016 I left the cult I was raised in and helped an ex-gf leave too. We got back together only for her to leave me for another dude some months later. I was shattered and came across the video How To Deal With Strong Negative Emotions. An absolute godsend!

My first video was in 2015, it was "how to stop being lazy". I did a lot of personal development back then and consumed a lot Leo's videos. I then started developing an interest in philosophy and spirituality, and believe or not, at some point Leo was not deep enough for me, lol. 

Love, Strength and Intelligence is the real Holy Trinity 

Video about neurosis and signs of neurotic mind. Came back for more due to rich and meaningful in-depth content.

Edited by D2sage

I searched for videos on how to be a millionaire and eventually saw Leo's video on the subject. At first I was hesitant to watch his videos because his thumbnails looked bland to me and the duration of them was so long. But once I gave him a chance I struck gold.

@musicandmath111  I discovered Actualized.org when I was searching for how to deal with anger issues about 10 years ago. Hated the presentation and little lack of empathy from a bald Leo, so I said fuck him, and ignored the channel for a couple of years. 4 Years later, corrected my anger issues through mostly meditation, changes in diet and habits, and was feeling pretty good about myself. Found Actualized.org in YouTube again, one of his meditation videos. Started watching it, then decided to start at the beginning of his videos and watched roughly once a day. Got strong depression, after watching his spirituality and enlightenment videos and did the neti neti method, very brutal experience and had to take few more years away from Actualized.org and seek professional help. Few years later, decided to join the forum, and I don't know why or what for. This is technically my first forum, still to this day, that I spent a large amount of time in, giving my opinions, did a few journals that I occasionally wrote, and created some threads of mine, while trolling here and there a few years ago. I spent so much time in, that I could legally be considered a second wing Admin to this website, or the head concubine of the moderators🤣

I was curious about Spiral Dynamics after hearing someone mention it during a podcast that was about George Carlin (of all things), which led me to Leo's Spiral Dynamics series.

"The mind is inherently embodied.
Thought is mostly unconscious.
Abstract concepts are largely metaphorical." - George Lakoff