Razard86

Anyone know of a Yogi or Zen Master that uses Psychedelics?

50 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Oh my God.  I am awake.  For the first time. I'm awake,"

Yeah,  this is what it always was. That's me. obvious. how could i forget it?  The cup has been filled, and I will fear nothing again.

but you forget it again and come back to the surface. 

53 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah,  this is what it always was. That's me. obvious. how could i forget it?  The cup has been filled, and I will fear nothing again.

but you forget it again and come back to the surface. 

Yeah the embodiment is the thing. Its like you are a baby who has realized you can walk. Then you forget how to walk again. That has been my issue and I realize you must practice whatever techniques you need to maintain that state. 

Means you will need to change your diet, what you take in in terms of food, and content to keep yourself awake. But the truth is....you don't have to either if you don't want too also. But staying in an awakened state is the only way to maintain inner peace and who wouldn't want to be peaceful?

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Means you will need to change your diet, what you take in in terms of food, and content to keep yourself awake. But the truth is....you don't have to either if you don't want too also. But staying in an awakened state is the only way to maintain inner peace and who wouldn't want to be peaceful?

Stay in awakened state is to live in beauty, love, abundance, perceive the wonder of existence, the limitless. It's the real thing. being asleep is misery. Anyone with some of common sense wouldn't hesitate. you just have to give everything in return. all the misery, it is understood. But humans are so stupid that choose the misery 

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

most teachers had not realized the truth, what happens is that when you work for decades in spirituality, it seems that at some point you make the decision that you are enlightened by autosuggestion, and others believe you and we have a teacher. people who have really realized the truth are usually not teachers, since it is something that cannot be taught. 

This is just a belief/judgement you've adopted from Leo. If you actually did the work for decades, you would understand. Even if you did the work for a couple of years, you would be able to intuit just how deep the work goes and where you may end up as a result of decades worth of work. 

When someone is enlightened, all doubt dissolves. 

no matter what god realization you have

you are scratching the surface

resist squandering your few remaining breaths admiring the panorama and let go the self congratulatory airs of superiority

your work has far to go

only you can do it

8 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

no matter what god realization you have

That is not true you are echoing a teacher and I can name him :)

God realization is IT and then that's it.  You live out the remainder of your days awake.   There isn't more consciousness to explore.  That is Leo because he is so intelligent he thinks God is withholding more.   He's not.   When you awaken you awaken.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

19 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

God realization is IT and then that's it.  You live out the remainder of your days awake.   There isn't more consciousness to explore.  That is Leo because he is so intelligent he thinks God is withholding more.   He's not.   When you awaken you awaken.

yea? who? buy yea now you mention it you are right, but this person wasn't found wanting in my direct experience :)

edit: nope isn't leo i am channeling

if there is infinite consciousness what will make you think you can plumb its depths

3 hours ago, Consilience said:

This is just a belief/judgement you've adopted from Leo. If you actually did the work for decades, you would understand. Even if you did the work for a couple of years, you would be able to intuit just how deep the work goes and where you may end up as a result of decades worth of work. 

When someone is enlightened, all doubt dissolves. 

You are wrong. It's a belief/judgement i ve adopted Listen those masters. For example, I think that Maharshi had a total realization of God, but others like Shinzen Young don't think so. he lacks joy and has plenty of structure, but maybe I haven't listened to him enough, I haven't lived with him either. So my comment was a bit silly, since I can't listen to any teacher, including leo, for more than 10 minutes. they bore me a lot

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

You are wrong. It's a belief/judgement i ve adopted Listen those masters. For example, I think that Maharshi had a total realization of God, but others like Shinzen Young don't think so. he lacks joy and has plenty of structure, but maybe I haven't listened to him enough, I haven't lived with him either. So my comment was a bit silly, since I can't listen to any teacher, including leo, for more than 10 minutes. they bore me a lot

Start your own channel. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

10 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Stay in awakened state is to live in beauty, love, abundance, perceive the wonder of existence, the limitless. It's the real thing. being asleep is misery. Anyone with some of common sense wouldn't hesitate. you just have to give everything in return. all the misery, it is understood. But humans are so stupid that choose the misery 

I agree completely.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

That would be a big fat no. Yoga and Zen aren't compatible with psychedelics. Only shamans use them, to my knowledge and they do so mostly in lieu of the sort of inner work, meditation, breathwork, etc... which would be a basic requirement for the aforementioned disciplines.

There are some swamis that smoke ganja and whatnot, but they're broadly speaking fake.

On 8/22/2022 at 11:40 AM, Inliytened1 said:

This is true in that.... because reality is a paradox it always turns back around into Ultimate Truth. So whatever journey/discovery you do, you always return back to the starting point. Over and Over and Over. So eventually you realize....there really is nothing to explore because it always come back to the starting point and the starting point is YOU. LOL.

So if you take a journey you take it just because you enjoy it, not to obtain something. 

I think Michael Taft is one, if I remember correctly he said he has done LSD 700 times or something. Daniel Ingram says it is possible but very rare to permanently awaken through psychedelics

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

On 22/8/2022 at 3:07 AM, Godishere said:

A very serious game which I'm also very attached to and don't want to end.

Only serious to the ego; games are fun.

Edited by Ry4n

17 hours ago, Dumuzzi said:

Yoga and Zen aren't compatible with psychedelics.

What? I've literally done yoga on mushrooms, they go together better than dick and pussy. What are you talking about lmfao.

@TheAlchemist You'd be more likely to lose your marbels than permanently awaken through psychedelics, and even if it was a permanent one I wouldn't be surprised if the individuals had all sorts of delusions despite it, as well as a massive ego. Spiritual/psychedelic narcissism is real and is terrifying, it just isn't worth the risk to go that hard with these drugs.

Edited by Ry4n

@Ry4n Just because you've done it, doesn't mean it's a good idea. Most traditional schools would say that you have to be sober for at least 6 months before you can seriously do yoga.

19 hours ago, Dumuzzi said:

@Ry4n Just because you've done it, doesn't mean it's a good idea. Most traditional schools would say that you have to be sober for at least 6 months before you can seriously do yoga.

Do plenty of yoga sober too. What else ya gonna do on mushrooms especially during the comedown? Meditate and do yoga obviously 

On 8/22/2022 at 4:57 AM, Inliytened1 said:

There is awakening from this dream.  And then you are awake.  If you are not awake, you are still sleeping. 

@Inliytened1 If you dont mind me asking, from you own experience, how would you describe the contrast between asleep and awakened? What is the major difference?

Edited by Kamo

Focus on the solution, not the problem

On 23/8/2022 at 1:40 AM, Inliytened1 said:

There isn't more consciousness to explore.  That is Leo because he is so intelligent he thinks God is withholding more.   He's not.   When you awaken you awaken.

I just interpret that as him referring to understanding infinity in its manifest sense which DMT for example shows you in such a ridiculously massive way, but yeah you’re right there’s no extra message there you can meditate into the singularity and understand infinity as well, there’s no better or worse just that spirituality is more broad and deep then just non duality alone I feel it’s important to mention that.