Thought Art

Leo, your new video

111 posts in this topic

Real, not real.  @Thought Art your tone and most revelations are not pretty but it is right with that, it's our business with that gun as well. @Leo Gura he got lost here somewhere.

Edited by tedens

@Leo Gura Yes. I was contemplating and thought about how your consciousness is yours to do as you please. Best,

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Lol this forum is insane. Holding a gun to your head is in no way a “spiritual practice” and if you think it is, well I don’t even know what to say

On 9/2/2022 at 3:02 AM, Deadpixel said:

Lol this forum is insane. Holding a gun to your head is in no way a “spiritual practice” and if you think it is, well I don’t even know what to say

It is actually, do you know what baptism is? Do you know what the sun dance was? Lol. Spiritual practices are dangerous, they are intimately connected with the concept of death. There is a reason they were esoteric and are very taboo in modern society.

Now I'm not advocating it, but yeah Spirituality isn't some walk in the park its like having sex with the concept of annihilation. A surrender of all, including your desire to exist. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

9 hours ago, Razard86 said:

It is actually,

Its not.  You don't need to do anything physical that is the point of meditation.  You can dissolve physical form through mentalism.  All physicality is held within the mind.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Its not.  You don't need to do anything physical that is the point of meditation.  You can dissolve physical form through mentalism.  All physicality is held within the mind.

Depends on how you look at it, everything is a tool. Remember what I mentioned? Baptism was used to do it, the Sun Dance etc. So technically its fair game, it just it doesn't fit your preference. It doesn't fit my preference either which is why I said I'm not advocating it, but just because I don't prefer it doesn't mean its not fair game. 

Also he said he didn't do it so that's cool, but Spirituality is all about embracing everything, and eliminating all fears and boundaries. So when that is understood...whatever tool you use is up to you. I wouldn't do it, but hey if it gets the job done for some people that's their call. My advice would be to use means that don't involve high risk of bodily harm. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

On 9/2/2022 at 0:02 AM, Deadpixel said:

Holding a gun to your head is in no way a “spiritual practice”

And no one here says it is.

Although, of course, all life experiences are grist for the spiritual mill.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

But what exactly does it mean that "you can" do it, how can anyone even know how to do this? Can you be more precise?

On 9/4/2022 at 6:25 AM, tedens said:

But what exactly does it mean that "you can" do it, how can anyone even know how to do this? Can you be more precise?

Meditation, yoga, psychedelics, contemplation. Hell if you are in a half dream like state, about to fall asleep and you are listening to one of Leo's videos or some other Spiritual Teacher....it can HAPPEN just like that.