Thought Art

Leo, your new video

111 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Thought Art said:

his talk about holding a Gun to his head

I did not hold a gun to my head. Although if I decided to, it would be none of your business.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I did not hold a gun to my head. Although if I decided to, it would be none of your business.

Leo what are you saying? why are you acting like a jerk? I love you so much but this is not nice. This is dud eis concerned about you and you respond like this?

6 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Leo what are you saying? why are you acting like a jerk? I love you so much but this is not nice. This is dud eis concerned about you and you respond like this?

Dude get off his junk this is gonna get embarrassing 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Dude get off his junk this is gonna get embarrassing 

??

3 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

??

Why are you acting Ike a jerk? I love you so much? Listen to yourself bro.  I'm trying to help you.   You are way too into Leo to the point where you want to mold him into what you expect him to continue to be.  I have a news flash for you.  He is a figment of your consciousness.   You can outgrow him just like you outgrew diapers.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 lol, I am just high on some empathogen I discovered. Maybe I am feeling a lot of affection and femnine love, lol.

Don't worry about me,  I never held any person as a figure of authority for me, not Leo and not anyone else.

1 minute ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Inliytened1 lol, I am just high on some empathogen I discovered. Maybe I am feeling a lot of affection and femnine love, lol.

Don't worry about me,  I never held any person as a figure of authority for me, not Leo and not anyone else.

Haha nice.  I didn't think you did.  You are wise enough to be on here in the first place so....but Truth stands within your grasp.   Will you reach for it? ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 hours ago, axiom said:

@Holykael

What are your favourite movies?

Inception, American Beauty, Shutter Island and the Matrix movies

4 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Brainwash city right here unless you are being comical.  Sad part is I don't think you are.   Please tell me you are.

I was being comical with the entertainment bit but deadly serious about the rest. Leo isn't in control of anything so he can't be faulted for his actions. This is a play of one, god willed that Leo behave the way he did. It's all god after all so if you all have a problem with something, why blame the figment of consciousness that has no will of its own

8 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Plenty of drama there.

Apparently.

5 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Work on your English please.  The grammar is starting to be a hindrance.

You mean there wasn't "a"?

2 hours ago, Holykael said:

Shutter island was awesome.   Have you seen Vanilla Sky? It's up there.

As for your other comments yes he is but a figment of your imagination.   But within the context of the dream he is a public figure that can leave impressions on others and I think he should remove the second half of his video.  He pulled the solipsism video but left this. Weird.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

You can outgrow him just like you outgrew diapers.

There's a joke here about how they are both full of shit but I'm not going to make it...or did I? Hm

Hey @Leo Gura 

In your latest video you said that you struggled a bit with integrating your realizations into your purpose and making videos for Actualized.org, because these videos do not come anywhere close to the levels of consciousness you want to share. I had similar thoughts while producing my videos. 

Have you ever tried to facilitate 5-MeO experiences for other people? How did that feel? How does this thought feel like? 

I started to facilitate changa ceremonies for people who are interested and found it to be really fulfilling, cause it´s a direct access to different states of consciousness. It´s way more personal and direct. 

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Can’t wait for your conscious leadership videos. 

You basically said you did in your video and you even posted a photo of yourself holding a gun while tripping. 

Then don’t talk about it in front of your audience… Your life is your life. I don’t care what you do in private but when you speak about it, it’s our business in some context.

Like whatever his name is jumping off a bridge. But, you don’t care because you are just actually selfish. It’s all about YOUR awakening in the end. Even though you say you don’t have your own consciousness lol. Anyway. 

You talk a big talk. Like a tiny dog barking. You talk this way because your actually not loving and are very selfish. You just play guru on the internet. Or, what?

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I think what I want to say is: “Leo, I want you and others to be safe. When you spoke about being suicidal and tripping I felt triggered because I value safe tripping protocols”.

Anyway, your gonna do what your gonna do. I don’t expect anything anymore from another human. Everyone is full of shit.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art he's a finite being too like all of us as well. Just try to have a bit of compassion which I see you are struggling to do. 

Have you considered that you can trap yourself too wearing the "guru hat"? And now that's all you can be.

And when you want to express yourself more fully/authentically people react with the lens of you being their guru?

If you just drop that idea for a minute you will be able to find some compassion as though he's no different from you and the struggles you have gone through/and will face on this journey.

But just some words, who knows if I'm talking shit or not ;).

Love you guys.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。