Extreme Z7

Gallery Of U.f.o. Sightings

5 posts in this topic

Saw various of those myself. Especially the second picture and some of the dark pictures below.

UFOs are pretty much confirmed now, you gotta be a fool right out of the middle ages if you still reject the idea that UFOs are there

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

4 hours ago, SLICKHAWK said:

@Life Coach can I ask about or you tell I only have one ext exp

Not really much to tell. The are better visible at night of course, because the sky is dark and some tend to glow. Looked just like in the pics. When I have seen the first one I couldn't make out what it was. It was like a fireball swirling up very high in the sky. It was fast and was flying all over the place, with no clear path or pattern to make out. I tought it was a bird that was on fire and was flying very high, but of course that's ridiculous. Then it suddely flew away very fast and was gone. Of course you will never see such things if never look up into the (night)sky.

I saw a wikipedia artcile where all the studies on ufos are listed, and all the studies listed confirmed the existence of more than one ufo, some even of hundrets of ufos. Some studies are still going on.

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.