Holykael

This is a hell realm

48 posts in this topic

I think you need more sober awakenings and increase your baseline that way.

Fuck Jesus-cope. Fighting leads to a deepening of depression etc. Total acceptance is the sole way out... Sometimes it is so severe the mental illness that acceptance won't help. I'm thinking like, people whose lives are just a permanent Salvia trip.

6 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Razard86 we have this thing called contracts that create how we feel and they are usually messed up like contract saying i hate rain and i dont have anything to do when its raining its making me depressed...so every time rain comes you will be depressed automatically and blame weather for your internal problems its like in everything and just in reaction mode and not taking proactive contract that serves you..

Edit:just different perspective of what you said

Yeah and this guy is my shadow. I actually realize I should have been more compassionate, but when this version of internal dialogue pops up I shut the junk down so the lack of compassion I have shown here is the same lack of compassion I show myself. I'm trying to be more compassionate but victimization mindsets trigger me. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 I think road to compassiom starts with being grateful to outside things and more importantly grateful for things you have inside yourself grateful for yourself then you can have compassion more because you start loving yourself then compassion can start i think being grateful is underrated and it could kill the shadow and lack of compassion ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

3 hours ago, Holykael said:

Leo never said his experience was the only one. He said the viewer's experience was the only one and that he himself is imagined by the viewer that he himself has no point of view. I have the solipsism episode in audio form recorded for posterity. Leo was of course referring to me because I'm the one with the POV.

The infinity of gods doesn't contradict this because he was talking about other possible sovereign experiences that are completely isolated from each other. Other singularitiies that might exist in their own solipsistic bubbles and that when he got in touch wirh another god it was just imagined by him anyway.

Yeah, so you'll never be truly able to experience other people because you are only yourself. But from another standpoint, you really are already completed united with everyone else, that meaning your body and your mind able to dissolve barriers with the others if it is so chosen.

As for other singularities/experiences, I am making the claim they exist, but they have to be in the same Nothingness. So two experiences united by the same Void, but they can't know each other because they are only parts without a whole.

35 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Razard86 I think road to compassiom starts with being grateful to outside things and more importantly grateful for things you have inside yourself grateful for yourself then you can have compassion more because you start loving yourself then compassion can start i think being grateful is underrated and it could kill the shadow and lack of compassion ?

I agree completely.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Maybe, but maybe it's a realm where we go... 

"Oh, I like that."
"No, I hate that, that sucks."

...And then we die!  But now we know what we like and what we don't like and we get to build upon that.  Personal heaven, maybe?  I don't know... better than your idea though.  Perhaps life is the setting stage for one super fanfiction?  That would be sweet.  So say, you don't like incinerators.  Don't add them to your personal heaven.  Incinerator = bad.  But say you like ham sandwiches.  Let's add that to our future heaven.  Ham sammie = goood.

Edited by Loba

You are completely missing the love aspect of awakening, without which there is no true genuine God Realization.

It's also clear from what you wrote that you are still creating a separation between you and God.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

There was no awakening here. Just standard depression with a bit of psychedelics thrown in.

@Holykael I agree. Except the solipsism part. It's impossible to prove that others are conscious, but I still believe that they are conscious.

I'm just glad that they didn't lock this thread. This is maybe one of the best threads ever here, imo.

8 hours ago, thepixelmonk said:

There was no awakening here. Just standard depression with a bit of psychedelics thrown in.

the op cannot wake up because he is completely attached to concepts and ideas. In addition, especially delusional ideas that he has created by taking Leo's video on solipsism literally, which seems to me to be the most toxic.

someone should convince holykael that you don't have to change the beliefs you have for others, it's about transcending them all.

friend, listen to me, you are not awake, you are asleep and dreaming a nightmare. don't incorporate what others say into your narrative, and if you can't help it, don't incorporate something so crazy. the only explanation for me as to why leo said those things is because maybe he thinks they can cause some kind of awakening, I really don't understand

On 20-8-2022 at 10:40 AM, Holykael said:
  •  
  • Awakening doesn't provide liberation, makes you hyper aware of the prison you're in with no way out
  •  

@Holykael  I had this awakening it was pretty scary and i felt lonely, after this i wrote this:

There is no God=leader, we are gods. God has always been splitted= it is what it is forever.

This means because everything is always "is", we always create our own reality/future/development and so on.

After your death it is possible to enter a reality that has already been created by you for you based on your subconscious beliefs, this is why you always see in near death experiences different realities that have been created for them by them :  Angels,Demons,Jesus,Buddha,Dead parents, Heaven, virgins and so on.  They create this reality themselves but are not aware of this.

The beings you see in different realities like ascended masters are simply beings that are more awake in the dream because of this they can escape certain things of reality. But because you're God it also means that you're creating/dreaming up these beings that they have more power than you.

Everything is one, and we are in an infinite cycle of "it is what it is" - this also means an unending cycle of craziness and overprocessing like everything is being at 100% all the time. I think because of this there are different realities with a memory wipe or a limited state of consciousness no matter where you are in "it is what it is"  Simply it's a safety mechanism of yourself=GOD to protect yourself because the realization that it's forever and never stops is too much to handle.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't know if you had this awakening like i did, but it felt like you were in prison and that it's unending. I felt really lonely and the thoughts of it were very scary.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Find something new to love. I get it just comes across as some dumb airy fairy platitude that's insufficient in the face of everything that you listed but it's pivotal.

It's not some cheap shitty balm you squirt on the gaping wound of infinite suffering and loneliness to help you cope a little easier despite it all. It's transformative. Tips the whole game on its head. Rooting for you always :)

@Holykael 

You are in a state of delusion. Your awakening is incomplete. I know because its the same thing I am struggling with. You number problem is control. Your ego is heavily sabotaging your progress. Everything is already your will as God. Remove all desire to control queitly and smoothly and many of the things won't bother you. 

Nameste 

On 8/20/2022 at 9:54 AM, Holykael said:

Leo never said his experience was the only one. He said the viewer's experience was the only one and that he himself is imagined by the viewer that he himself has no point of view. I have the solipsism episode in audio form recorded for posterity. Leo was of course referring to me because I'm the one with the POV.

The infinity of gods doesn't contradict this because he was talking about other possible sovereign experiences that are completely isolated from each other. Other singularitiies that might exist in their own solipsistic bubbles and that when he got in touch wirh another god it was just imagined by him anyway.

It does contradict it because he tried to make it a shared dream.   It's not. As you said you are completely alone imagining  everything.   I am talking to myself.  There is no shared dream.  You are God full stop.

As for your other points on it being a hell realm... - Try to enjoy being finite that is the point.  God mode is boring.  You have infinite intelligence and thus you crippled yourself for the experience.  You are so intelligent that you grasp its not about pleasure its about the experience itself.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's not. As you said you are completely alone imagining  everything.   I am talking to myself.  There is no shared dream.  You are God full stop.

On 21/8/2022 at 9:39, thepixelmonk said:

God mode is boring.  You have infinite intelligence and thus you crippled yourself for the experience.

It's not like that! Man, the thing is infinitely deeper. you sound linear, superficial, conceptual. you speak of an awakening in the past. the same happens with leo, although now it seems that this has changed, the poem seemed from the real, current awakening.

For example, I am not awake now. I can speak of memory of awakening, but it is dead, fossil. now I'm on the surface, everything I say is conceptual, that's why I don't talk about god. If I speak of God, it is because I am seeing him at that moment. if it doesn't sound like iron grinding

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It's not like that! Man, the thing is infinitely deeper. you sound linear, superficial, conceptual. you speak of an awakening in the past. the same happens with leo, although now it seems that this has changed, the poem seemed from the real, current awakening.

For example, I am not awake now. I can speak of memory of awakening, but it is dead, fossil. now I'm on the surface, everything I say is conceptual, that's why I don't talk about god. If I speak of God, it is because I am seeing him at that moment. if it doesn't sound like iron grinding

It's OK to talk about your awakening brother.  You are among other awakened beings that is the point of this forum.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's OK to talk about your awakening brother.  You are among other awakened beings that is the point of this forum.

Yes but some ideas like lonely, boredom, etc, could be very scary for some people, and are not real . talking about god when you are not realizing god is negative, perverse

On 8/22/2022 at 11:00 AM, Inliytened1 said:

It does contradict it because he tried to make it a shared dream.   It's not. As you said you are completely alone imagining  everything.   I am talking to myself.  There is no shared dream.  You are God full stop.

As for your other points on it being a hell realm... - Try to enjoy being finite that is the point.  God mode is boring.  You have infinite intelligence and thus you crippled yourself for the experience.  You are so intelligent that you grasp its not about pleasure its about the experience itself.

Its a shared dream. Oneness is itself a duality. Think about it. Infinity cannot be one. It is BOTH one and separate. The belief that it is only one is itself an attempt for the logical mind to make sense which means it is creating another duality. Leo's Infinity of God's awakening isn't even something new.

Jesus said it, and a lesser known Yogi by the name of Shelly Trimmer has stated this to be true as well and the Law of One series makes these assertions as well. So its not a new concept and it actually makes sense when you think about it. 

@Razard86 It's only a duality if you believe the thought to be true. How can something infinite be two unless it believes it's own trick, it doesn't make sense. I guess you could say it's separate in thought maybe? Can you elaborate?