Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justfortoday

SPOILER for Noobs: 5 Truths About Reality You'll Eventually Realize.

10 posts in this topic

Just cutting to the chase for newcomers.

All of these I've personally verified (my journey has been detailed here in the past) and are facets of awakening and levels of consciousness that I cannot describe as they are ineffable. But I'm just going to spoil it all for you. You can verify ALL of this yourself.

1. Why is there something rather than nothing? There isn't anything. No object or physical object you interact with is actually there. There isn't a physical existence to it. It's all illusion.

It's nothing, therefore uncreated, therefore necessary, eternal and infinite. This nothing exists alone, as there cannot be two existences as they would have to be nested within a greater reality, ad infinitum. There isn't a ground or limit to the master container of everything else, which is nothingness itself, or infinity. It is one and that is it.

2. You are not a human being. Close your eyes, what do you see? A transparent, empty void. No body. Just pure existence. 

This empty void is your personal VR set or screen in which all of reality appears. 

There is nothing but this empty void. THE VOID is hallucinating SOMETHING INSIDE OF IT to create the experience of interacting with something other than itself. Because there isn't anything BUT itself.

You are this empty void. This is your True Identity. You can call this God as well.

3. Reality is a VR dream world. And you invented it to explore yourself through different lifetimes, characters, and situations. 

There is no code in this game. Everything you see and interact with is being rendered on the go through pure magic.

You're in the Matrix, but there is no outside to the Matrix. It's infinite.

4. You've never gone anywhere or done anything. You've only imagined that you have through colors sounds and shapes on your VR set (your black screen that appears when you close your eyes). You as god are static and eternal.

5. You have no face. Try to find your face from your own POV. 

That's right. Instead of your face you have a big edgeless window through which you are interacting with the world, which is your own infinite schizoid mind. 

Who you really are is indescribable through words. Only you can experience it. Because this window is you.

Namaste.

: )

Edited by justfortoday

@justfortoday

These are accurate to me but there’s also a lot more in my experience. We’d need a much larger list if we were really going to try and be comprehensive.

12 hours ago, justfortoday said:

Because this window is you.

You could have just said this one thing. Everything else is illusion....but this window, the screen, that's you. The screen never disappears, there is always the screen. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

it is also good to say that what we are is happiness without limits, freedom without limits. something good beyond any idea of "good".

@justfortoday Well, even if that's the case: I really don't like the universe which is being hallucinated on the go.

I suffer immensely here.

So is there a way to hallucinate something more pleasant? Or is it possible to just end the entire hallucination (destroy the whole universe)?

On 21/8/2022 at 10:07 AM, Blackhawk said:

@justfortoday Well, even if that's the case: I really don't like the universe which is being hallucinated on the go.

I suffer immensely here.

So is there a way to hallucinate something more pleasant? Or is it possible to just end the entire hallucination (destroy the whole universe)?

You will have an eternal time not to be you. now that it's you, pick up the glove and accept the challenge.

On 20/8/2022 at 4:33 AM, justfortoday said:

Just cutting to the chase for newcomers.

All of these I've personally verified (my journey has been detailed here in the past) and are facets of awakening and levels of consciousness that I cannot describe as they are ineffable. But I'm just going to spoil it all for you. You can verify ALL of this yourself.

1. Why is there something rather than nothing? There isn't anything. No object or physical object you interact with is actually there. There isn't a physical existence to it. It's all illusion.

It's nothing, therefore uncreated, therefore necessary, eternal and infinite. This nothing exists alone, as there cannot be two existences as they would have to be nested within a greater reality, ad infinitum. There isn't a ground or limit to the master container of everything else, which is nothingness itself, or infinity. It is one and that is it.

2. You are not a human being. Close your eyes, what do you see? A transparent, empty void. No body. Just pure existence. 

This empty void is your personal VR set or screen in which all of reality appears. 

There is nothing but this empty void. THE VOID is hallucinating SOMETHING INSIDE OF IT to create the experience of interacting with something other than itself. Because there isn't anything BUT itself.

You are this empty void. This is your True Identity. You can call this God as well.

3. Reality is a VR dream world. And you invented it to explore yourself through different lifetimes, characters, and situations. 

There is no code in this game. Everything you see and interact with is being rendered on the go through pure magic.

You're in the Matrix, but there is no outside to the Matrix. It's infinite.

4. You've never gone anywhere or done anything. You've only imagined that you have through colors sounds and shapes on your VR set (your black screen that appears when you close your eyes). You as god are static and eternal.

5. You have no face. Try to find your face from your own POV. 

That's right. Instead of your face you have a big edgeless window through which you are interacting with the world, which is your own infinite schizoid mind. 

Who you really are is indescribable through words. Only you can experience it. Because this window is you.

Namaste.

: )

Thank you. What you share is exactly my experience: Nonvibratory Aware Space or Void, projecting a transparent sphere where everything that vibrates, the whole universe with my body included, appear.

The only element that I lack is the Love of the Aware Space for the transparent sphere. And I am not talking about depression of lack of capability to enjoy life, which is not my case. I speak about the profound Love of the projector for the projection, of the artist for the art he/she creates. 

This is my forest, my joy, my love and my shelter, the music I compose: loismusic.com

@Razard86

Some talk about transcending the screen, but this isn’t a very popular idea as it sounds totally incoherent and absurd until it happens.

Apparently.

22 minutes ago, axiom said:

@Razard86

Some talk about transcending the screen, but this isn’t a very popular idea as it sounds totally incoherent and absurd until it happens.

As most confussion in the "spiritual seeker" world, it´s a matter of terminology, of what different people understand when a term is used.

I totally understand why some say we´re the screen and why others say you transcend the screen. In my experience, I´d tend to consider the screen as that transparent sphere where everything that vibrates reside. From that definition, the real "I", which is non-vibratory Aware Space/Void, would totally transcend the screen in the sense that it is that Aware Space what projects the screen. But others will understand that that Aware Void is the screen, and in that case there is no such transcendence.

This is my forest, my joy, my love and my shelter, the music I compose: loismusic.com