Yellow

How To Get In Contact With An Experienced Affiliate Marketer

9 posts in this topic

I've been working tons of dead end jobs for way too long now and I wan't to free my self from the system. I don't want to be tied to one spesific location and have my time and energy drained away by some company.

Lately I have been doing alot of research about Affiliate Marketing, but with no luck. Everyone that teaches this is always redirecting me to a squeeze page where they want my contact information to give me some "free course" that is nothing more than a sales pitch for the program they are selling.

All the reviews or information on where I should go to learn this stuff is also always fake. It always turns out the reviewer has put his own affiliate link in the review and only wan't me to click the link so that he can get comission.

Where can I find someone that is experienced and also willing to help with no strings attached? It's not that I don't wan't to pay for someone to help me, but before I pay alot of money I wan't to at least be at at a basic level where I have seen some actual result for my self and have enough knowledge that I can seperate the honest guys from the scamers.

That's the dirty world of affiliate marketing.

I would focus on your life purpose vs chasing sales.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I'm not very materialistic and I don't need to be rich, but I just have to get out of the cubicle-life.

My "plan" is to somehow free my self from that slavery and then help others to get out of that same situation as well.

I have read quite a few autobiographys by rich entrepreneurs and once they get their greed satisfied their focus starts to shift towards charity so I know I can skip most of the greed-stuff and focus on helping others sooner. Like the stages in the Spiral Dynamics model I can't skip throught the stages just because I understand it theoretically. I have to go through them, but I can speed up the process. I just have to get this financially independence thing sorted out before I can move on to the next thing :S

I'm willing to help you with no strings attached. 

I am not in affilient marketing, I had to google it. I just mean there are people who want to help you with no strings.

Edited by Nahm

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Yellow The problem with low-consciousness business tactics, is that backfire, and often aren't even effective at getting you the material success you desire.

Affiliate marketing is fundamentally unsustainable for the vast majority of people. Sorta like a pyramid scheme where only the ones at the top prosper, and even then, mostly due to their celebrity status.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I strongly suggest you read "Start with Why" It is about why some bussinesses attract people to pay ridiculous prices consistantly and become sort of a cult vs. the companies that have to depend on the product price or service itself. It really does fill up that one chunk of almost unexplainable functions of businesses. https://www.amazon.com/Start-Why-Leaders-Inspire-Everyone/dp/1591846447/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1486942366&sr=8-1&keywords=start+with+why

Check out Pat Flyn from Smart Passive Income (https://www.smartpassiveincome.com/passive-income-101/) - he's the first authentic business driven blog I've I discovered when I started learning about this. He has this series of blog posts called Niche Site Duel where he documented his process of creating a successful niche site - you can learn almost everything you need to know to create a successful business: https://www.smartpassiveincome.com/how-to-build-a-niche-site/

Also, you can check Stefan James from Project Lifestyle Mastery.

@Wind Thanks. I will check that out right away!

@Nahm Glad to hear that. What kind of experience do you have?

@Leo Gura I see what you mean. I need some kind of income to take care of the basic needs tho. With affiliate marketing I can at least choose to promote products that I actually believe in. And none of the other regular jobs I have had have been more nobler than the other. It always just boils down to doing something that I wouldn't have done if I didn't get payed. On a regular job you can't be your self, you have to watch what you say and be politically correct. I also have to listen to some dishonest boss who are always talking about his or her decisions that is for the best of the others, but it really is always about his/hers own CV and bankaccount. I won't go on all day about why I hate being an employee, but I just have to figure out how I can get out of that meaningless slavery.

@Progress Thanks for the suggestion. I did watch the Ted talk.

8 hours ago, Yellow said:

@Wind Thanks. I will check that out right away!

@Nahm Glad to hear that. What kind of experience do you have?

@Leo Gura I see what you mean. I need some kind of income to take care of the basic needs tho. With affiliate marketing I can at least choose to promote products that I actually believe in. And none of the other regular jobs I have had have been more nobler than the other. It always just boils down to doing something that I wouldn't have done if I didn't get payed. On a regular job you can't be your self, you have to watch what you say and be politically correct. I also have to listen to some dishonest boss who are always talking about his or her decisions that is for the best of the others, but it really is always about his/hers own CV and bankaccount. I won't go on all day about why I hate being an employee, but I just have to figure out how I can get out of that meaningless slavery.

@Progress Thanks for the suggestion. I did watch the Ted talk.

@Yellow  I've never been to a 99% rally. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE