Tyler Robinson

List your flaws

52 posts in this topic

@Razard86 some people are genuinely toxic and get into trouble. These people won't necessarily always be rude on the outside. They could be sweet and still cause a ton of harm. They could poison your food or steal your money. Happened to me. I was living in the dorm once. There was a couple living there. I had left my keys with them. They were extremely cordial and sweet with me and that made me trust them. I went to the store one day and when I returned back I saw that several items were missing including my backpack, shoes, expensive champagne glasses, a trench coat etc. They even poisoned my food with sedatives so that they could steal more while I slept. I changed the lock and key to the door and they somehow figured a way to break the door open when I wasn't around and stole again. 

I was too frustrated and I packed my bags and left the place for good. 

You can't change every toxic person. 

Sometimes you gotta cut them off from your life and be practical and do what's necessary to save your life. 

Spiritual advice in such matters can prove fatal. 

Spirituality is fine. But in real life, you gotta be practical while dealing with life threatening situations 

You can't afford to act spiritual if your life is on the line. It's just being human 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

1 minute ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@Razard86 some people are genuinely toxic and get into trouble. These people won't necessarily always be rude on the outside. They could be sweet and still cause a ton of harm. They could poison your food or steal your money. Happened to me. I was living in the dorm once. There was a couple living there. I had left my keys with them. They were extremely cordial and sweet with me and that made me trust them. I went to the store one day and when I returned back I saw that several items were missing including my backpack, shoes, expensive champagne glasses, a trench coat etc. They even poisoned my food with sedatives so that they could steal more while I slept. I changed the lock and key to the door and they somehow figured a way to break the door open when I wasn't around and stole again. 

I was too frustrated and I packed my bags and left the place for good. 

You can't change every toxic person. 

Sometimes you gotta cut them off from your life and be practical and do what's necessary to save your life. 

Spiritual advice in such matters can prove fatal. 

Spirituality is fine. But in real life, you gotta be practical while dealing with life threatening situations 

You can't afford to act spiritual if your life is on the line. It's just being human 

I've been stolen from not once not twice, but 4 times by a person. The person is truly unconscious. I have experimented with dealing with these types and confirmed through direct experience that everything Leo said about them is true. I'm living proof.

Besides I'm no saint, that person who stole from me facilitated the end of one of my friendships. It was an important moment for me because it revealed a shadow an insecurity I had that was the cause of me destroying that friendship through my fear of criticism. I basically became a devil in that moment but in that moment I felt I was "right" and the other person was wrong and that they were a "devil" and I was protecting myself.

In retrospect I can see that I THOUGHT at the time what I was doing was right. So I got to see both sides. With distance I now see I am no different, the evil inside me is inside all. As long as you think others are bad, you will be bad. You cannot escape this, nobody is more intolerable and blind than a moralist, a saint, a person who sees division. By the level you see a difference between others, is the level of justification you will have for ill treatment. 

The hardest thing to do is love. Its why its so valuable, and those who have that strength are so admired. You think it was an accident that Jesus is the most popular person in human history? You think its by accident that Sadhguru has so many followers? The Mystics, the Matyrs are always more powerful than the Dictators, the kings and queen. One uses force to gain control and the other uses love to empower. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Razard86 I'm not talking about treating others badly. And I don't believe in moralizing and moral shaming others. But when you're dealing with someone that could be life threatening, you can't afford to be saintly and Empathetic. You have to do whatever to get your ass out of that place far away from that person to avoid trouble 

It's called Self preservation. 

At that point its not even about evil or good anymore. I don't blame people who steal. They could be hungry or not having enough money. A lot of evil/harmful action happens because of deprivation and a stressful environment. 

I am compassionate towards criminals. 

But regardless you can choose to show love from a distance. 

You don't need to be friends with criminals. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

This is what happens to people's worldview when they have been scarred. They start promoting and thinking like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAqZ13Q9zQ0&t=5s&ab_channel=AnthonyspadeReaction

This is one of the videos that helped me escape the Red Pill when I started to realize it was just a cry for love, pain causes those to reject the notion that love exists which is paradoxically a cry for love. 

Anytime you see someone claim the world is evil, or cruel, or that love doesn't exist, they are actually wishing from the bottom of their heart that they had love. Your "world" is just your POV. So when you say the "world" you are just saying your "life." Doesn't matter if the rest of the world experiences love, if you don't you will perceive it as unloving. This is the nature of how the human psyche works.

https://www.mind-your-reality.com/everyone-is-your-mirror.html

This is why it is said Life/Death is a Cosmic Joke...you have only ever feared your reflection.

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Razard86 isn't that obvious that how you view the world is contingent on how you are experiencing it first hand? 

That goes without saying and I don't see anything wrong with it. 

If people treated you well, you would have no Reason to complain and vice versa. 

It's called trauma for a reason - because it traumatizes you. 

The only problem however is when you excessively judge the world as negative and blame someone without reason, that's when you're entering the territory of bias, projection, dissonance and prejudice and I agree that this unreasonable perspective is rather unhealthy. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

35 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@Razard86 isn't that obvious that how you view the world is contingent on how you are experiencing it first hand? 

That goes without saying and I don't see anything wrong with it. 

If people treated you well, you would have no Reason to complain and vice versa. 

It's called trauma for a reason - because it traumatizes you. 

The only problem however is when you excessively judge the world as negative and blame someone without reason, that's when you're entering the territory of bias, projection, dissonance and prejudice and I agree that this unreasonable perspective is rather unhealthy. 

Yeah but the irony of embodying God, is anti-survival. The closer you get to embodying God, the closer you get to death.

Enlightened Masters are the walking dead. This is no joke. They have destroyed all separation. The irony is, if you accomplish this, your life actually becomes more vibrant. Everything looks brand new. As if you were BORN AGAIN. I got a taste of this after my car accident when my body was weakened.

The closer you get to death....the higher your awareness becomes. My vision improved, smelling, tasting, I became more loving, it was hilarious how paradoxical it all was. When my body healed? I returned to baseline. But that glimpse showed me something I will never forget.

Suddenly what Jesus said made perfect sense. You have to be willing to sacrifice your limited sense of self, and die to self, to enter nirvana. But that means....annihilation of a separate self. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGpYE-FZRhA&t=4244s&ab_channel=Actualized.org

All of life...is the opposite of what you think. Reality does not fit human logic. You cannot map it out as anything one thing...its everything. If you really study life in its totality...all you discover is its circular. It always comes full circle. Every single thing comes full circle.

Notice everything is a cycle. The Cell Cycle, the moon cycle. Why? Because its ONE.

There is no distinction. Evil=Good. Good=Evil. Light=Dark. Nothing=Everything. Strong=Weak. I can do this forever.

So the only way to believe in distinction...is to believe in illusion and delusion. And the funny thing is....since you are God...whatever you believe IS ALWAYS TRUE. Because you are the source. This means there are no mistakes, there is no right way, or wrong way. 

This is the ultimate secret of life....most could never handle this truth.

@Razard86 well then, that's a compromise. I'm not going to compromise on my survival. 

If I had to opt between spirituality and survival, I choose Survival. 

I can't afford to lose my life. 

♡✸♡.

On 9/2/2022 at 0:22 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

Do you have social anxiety? 

Have you been to a doctor? 

Yes I had social anxiety in the past. 

I have been to a doctor but not for social anxiety.:D

I think the solution is to not overthink and just say out the things you want to say most of the time.

Edited by hyruga

Inattentive - tend to daydream and easily zones out 

distant 

obsessive - can obsess over a mental image of somebody 

inconsistent / unpredictable

introverted/shy  - can be negative sometimes 

As an enneatype 6 Devils Advocate, let me just say I have all of them.

• anger
  • pride
  • deceit
  • fear
  • avarice
  • lust
  • sloth 
  • procrastination 
  • gluttony (sugar, chocolate, carbs, etc.,,
  • Arch Idiot, Round Idiot, squirming Idiot,
  • argumentative
  • belligerent 
  • obstinate 
  • hypocrite
  • liar
  • coward
  • inconsistent 
  • Bad house keeper
  • inaccurate with firearms - especially pistols 
  • impatient 

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

17 hours ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

As an enneatype 6 Devils Advocate, let me just say I have all of them.

• anger
  • pride
  • deceit
  • fear
  • avarice
  • lust
  • sloth 
  • procrastination 
  • gluttony (sugar, chocolate, carbs, etc.,,
  • Arch Idiot, Round Idiot, squirming Idiot,
  • argumentative
  • belligerent 
  • obstinate 
  • hypocrite
  • liar
  • coward
  • inconsistent 
  • Bad house keeper
  • inaccurate with firearms - especially pistols 
  • impatient 

Good job being human. You are alright sir. 

♡✸♡.