Tyler Robinson

List your flaws

52 posts in this topic

I spend too much time fantasizing about what my life could be and what I could achieve but don't take enough action to achieve it.

I also care too much about what others think of me.

3 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

I spend too much time fantasizing about what my life could be and what I could achieve but don't take enough action to achieve it.

I also care too much about what others think of me.

A very common pattern in most people. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

1. Selectively closed minded. Generally open to a lot of things, but can get triggered/instinctively closed off to some people and ideas.
  2. Integrity: saying I’ll do something, and not doing it, usually small things, (telling my partner I gotta go, so I can make music, doing it for 5 minutes then watching a movie instead.)
  3. Comparing myself to others.
  4. Judging of myself and others.

Music is Love in disguise.

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

https://wakingcall.com/

1: Not following through on what I say. I am constantly starting projects but not finishing them. This makes people not trust me and feel unsafe sometimes. It also makes me not trust myself.

2:  Not being as loving to myself and others as I and they deserve, taking things for granted - taking myself and the people I love for granted and therefore not treating them the way they deserve. ( The way I deserve)

3: Being too hard on myself and judging myself. I have a bias for truth and progression and when I see that I am not living up to my full potential, I many times am brutal with myself and others around me. I need to practice baby-stepping it and being there for myself and guiding myself in a direction with more encouragement and less judgment.

4: Not forgiving myself

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

8 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I don't understand how you define this..

coward

noun

a person who is contemptibly lacking in the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.
"they had run away—the cowards!"

adjective

1. LITERARY
excessively afraid of danger or pain.

2.HERALDRY
(of an animal) depicted with the tail between the hind legs.

I've decided that I want to socialize more, but I just turned down the first week of partying with the new students because of petty reasons like

"I don't want to:

• drink even just a little alcohol
  • be around drunk people while basically sober
  • break my workout schedule
  • be the odd one out who doesn't drink like a lunatic"

I also make similar petty excuses for not socializing more with my classmates in general (between classes etc.):

• Suddenly starting to hang out with them two years into the degree would be weird
  • COVID was to blame
  • I don't need to be hard on myself because I spent those two years on the brink of constant ego death, and neither the desire nor ability to socialize properly was present.
  • It's only one year left before I leave town anyway.

The only people I talk to regularly in real life is a classmate who has been my roommate for 2 years, as well my other roommates. He signed up to be a godparent(?) for some of the new students, so he is pretty much obligated to party for that first week, which makes me feel even more like a rat when I turned it down to his face.

Other excuses I have is that I forgot that he signed up for that, and that I wasn't expecting the 3rd graders to really party at all, so I didn't have much time to consider it beforehand (because if I were to join the partying, I would've needed to plan it out for some reason).

Basically, I want to socialize more, but I don't want to sacrifice anything for it, so I opt for the easiest option. Next year though, I'll travel back to my hometown and start my Masters there, and I'll start fresh with new people and be more social then (I will have less excuses and I'll be prepared to make some sacrifices as well).

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard you think too much. Drop that shit. Seriously. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

2 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Drop that shit. Seriously. 

I just did xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

I've decided that I want to socialize more, but I just turned down the first week of partying with the new students because of petty reasons like

"I don't want to:

• drink even just a little alcohol
  • be around drunk people while basically sober
  • break my workout schedule
  • be the odd one out who doesn't drink like a lunatic"

I also make similar petty excuses for not socializing more with my classmates in general (between classes etc.):

• Suddenly starting to hang out with them two years into the degree would be weird
  • COVID was to blame
  • I don't need to be hard on myself because I spent those two years on the brink of constant ego death, and neither the desire nor ability to socialize properly was present.
  • It's only one year left before I leave town anyway.

The only people I talk to regularly in real life is a classmate who has been my roommate for 2 years, as well my other roommates. He signed up to be a godparent(?) for some of the new students, so he is pretty much obligated to party for that first week, which makes me feel even more like a rat when I turned it down to his face.

Other excuses I have is that I forgot that he signed up for that, and that I wasn't expecting the 3rd graders to really party at all, so I didn't have much time to consider it beforehand (because if I were to join the partying, I would've needed to plan it out for some reason).

Basically, I want to socialize more, but I don't want to sacrifice anything for it, so I opt for the easiest option. Next year though, I'll travel back to my hometown and start my Masters there, and I'll start fresh with new people and be more social then (I will have less excuses and I'll be prepared to make some sacrifices as well).

Man, I totally get you. I used to think pretty similarly to you, and I'm not claiming to have necessarily fixed this in the most conscious way (I drink when others drink to avoid a lot of that discomfort), but bro, you gotta get out there. Staying on a schedule is good shit, but at some point you have to loosen up a bit, or you will never enjoy the fruits of all that work. Don't worry how other people will perceive you. In my experience, people often treat me more like a fucking deity, and not like a weirdo. Be yourself and be willing to show others who you are. You have so much to give (I never say something like this, but you are a real G), and not only will people love you for that, you will also feel great about sharing your gifts with others. I used to be quite the loner, and nothing has improved my quality of life more, than socializing more and putting myself out there. Don't wait till next year, nobody will give a fuck where you have been, as long as you give them a good time. Going out and becoming more social is some of the most serious and rewarding work you can do, if you do it consciously.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

18 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

This can be tricky for sure. But don't judge yourself. We need the victim mentality to get things out of our system as long as they are hurting us. First comes venting and then comes healing. 

Once you have successfully dealt with it, then you can move on. 

This is not easy and can take time. 

I hope you find clarity in your situation.. 

Thank you for saying this. It means a lot to me.

@Liebestraum okeeee. That's a lot to work on. 

♡✸♡.

Severe anger issues

Manipulative

Judging 

Gossip

Trying to push other people to grow in a toxic way, ignoring my own journey

many more that don’t come to mind right now

• Unreliable, Untrustworthy, Irresponsible
  • Unwilling, Weak Determination
  • Manipulative, Narcissistic, Insecure
  • Denial, Ignorance
  • Honestly, a shitty friend many times. 
  • Selfish, Scared of showing compassion to a stranger
  • Bad Socially, Too Quite
  • Afraid to Genuinely Smile in Public
  • Scared of many things
  • Blames outside circumstances
  • Too Judgmental

etc. etc.

I don't hate myself for any of it, the reason I am able to think up all that is because I know I am working on them. And the reason I am able to do that is because I love myself enough to grow myself. 

@Swarnim respect your honesty!

♡✸♡.

- fearful

- lack of resilience

- socially inexperienced (sometimes)

- inferiority complex

- micromanager

- too individualistic

- overthinker

one day this will all be memories

I am too 1uiet and don't speak up enough. I tend to overthink and I become fearful and anxious in social interactions. I need to just step up and be fast, loud and aggressive.

I also procrastinate a lot and don't do the required work which I already know I need to do. I will start doing rhre work.

On 8/31/2022 at 7:40 AM, hyruga said:

I am too 1uiet and don't speak up enough. I tend to overthink and I become fearful and anxious in social interactions. I need to just step up and be fast, loud and aggressive.

I also procrastinate a lot and don't do the required work which I already know I need to do. I will start doing rhre work.

Do you have social anxiety? 

Have you been to a doctor? 

♡✸♡.

On 8/20/2022 at 7:40 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

Try to be a bit machiavellian in your decisions. 

This is the only part I disagree with. If I was like this I would never have discovered Spirituality, and Discovered Absolute Truth. 

I have literally witnessed this in my life personally. 

I won't lie to you, without these experiences I would not have LEARNED the truth. I literally LIVED it, MORE than ONCE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRbV8Pjlsow&ab_channel=TheSchoolofLife

Be the Change You Want To See In The World.

Luke 6: 32 to 36.

32“But if you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. 33And if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same. 34And if you lend to those from whom you hope to receive back, what credit is that to you? For even sinners lend to sinners to receive as much back. 35But love your enemies, do good, and lend, [h]hoping for nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High. For He is kind to the unthankful and evil. 36Therefore be merciful, just as your Father also is merciful.

The hardest thing in life to do, is be loving. Life is counter-intuitive. It is easy to be Machiavellian he is called the Father of Politics after all. Love does not care about survival, Love cares about Union. Love sees no distinction, no difference, Love sees itself in all things. In the face of love, evil has no choice but to dissolve, but to embody such love is to be willing to DIE. 

I'm not advocating martyrdom, to each their own, but your ability to embody love is counter opposite to your survival. This is why if you truly see "others" as you, then you no longer consider yourself capable of losing something. The enlightened master...is already dead, you cannot kill what is already dead. Dead= No identity/ all identity. It means no personal agenda, no bias in favor of survival. It means NO FEAR OF DEATH.

See how well you can follow this list. Its the toughest, hardest thing to do, its the proof of your strength/power.

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Razard86 you cannot let people walk all over you. 

How long would you allow that? 

♡✸♡.

40 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@Razard86 you cannot let people walk all over you. 

How long would you allow that? 

As long as you think they are walking all over you. 

I've had people who I could call my bad friend. I have converted them into my good friend. Not perfect but reliable. You can only do this if you are patient enough to deal with what comes with all of that. I literally witnessed all the stuff Leo talks about with the ego development. Evil only exists because evil was inflicted upon the child. Through love (what they were denied) they return slowly into what they used to be, what they were born as.

The level of fear you possess, is equivalent to the level of love you can exude. There is no walking all over anything, in every moment you have a choice. If you contextualize it like that, you frame it as if you have no power. This say friend I talk about we have come close to blows and we actually fought, I won that encounter. Then we stopped talking I took him back as a friend, I helped him and even when he did not keep his word I still helped him. Through that, he started to keep his word and it became something he adopted as a value.

So why was he this type of person? Because of his father. If I told you the things his father did to him, you would be surprised he didn't turn out WORST. This is why, the only way to change the world, is to love it. If you play the same survival game that everyone else plays, then the game stays the same. The only way to change the world, is to be the change you desire to see in it. 

He is now a VERY loving person to those around him, in fact those around him are actually MORE selfish than he is, and he has been able through his own example able to help them become less selfish. You see how it works? But nobody wants to do this because of FEAR!!!

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86