yetineti

Solipsism

7 posts in this topic

Is human solipsism creating reality through how we look at it? 

Or creating reality? Full stop

Does it matter?

——————————————————————

Ps I’ve been great :) 

Really, just that line of questioning has got me right now. 

But I’ve gotten myself some therapy, drums + lessons, good food, trying to exercise and work on my vices. :) all with a fast food job.

Edited by mw711
Considered if this is just mental masturbation. Doesn’t feel like it, feels ‘real’ but also could just be a stupid humanly framed question that ridiculously has no bearing, like me if this sentence is true. JK lol, but really is confusing stuff.

You are eternal consciousness which sub divided itself to infinity. So you are me at some point in infinity. I am you at some in infinity. If you come and punch me in the face, you are punching yourself in the face at some point, in infinity. Human solipsism doesn't exist, it's just a conceptual construct to explain what Infinite consciousness is doing. I.e it's a thought

Edited by Godishere

@Godishere I like your way of putting that, but what do you mean at some point?

Aren’t we each other now? That’s where I’m having a hard time operating. 

What triped me up was that if he is telling "you" that you are the only one alive or something like that he is telling multiple people that so you see where I'm tripping . But I fixed this with an adyashanti video where he says it's all I , this cat is I this person next to me is I (i) . The ego is not the only one that exists , what is real I think is that it's all connected and that all is one Wich is i 

As for your questions if your using solipsism as an idea + ego I think you got the wrong idea like I did , also . But how I explained it in the previous paragraph . Is more concise with me IMO 

I believe everything matters even the smallest things , but I think me and you are using the word matter different 

With all respect*

others exist exactly to the same extent that you exist. The thing is that you as an ego are just an appearance, and the rest are the same. the idea that there is only your ego and the others are extras to give your ego a videogame experience seems to me the dystopia of a crazy 

Edited by Breakingthewall

A human is a thought, all of reality is just the thoughts of God. Each POV is a partition in the Universal Mind. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86