Antor8188

Leo gura what are your thoughts on andrew tate?

128 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura 

Even though Tai sells get-rich-quick schemes, I'm sure for some they've worked. But that's the problem -- only for some. For most not, and Tai isn't honest about that in his marketing. If he were, people wouldn't buy his product. So instead he's forced to sell false expectations, leaving most disappointed with their results.

Edited by Yali

1 minute ago, Yali said:

Do you agree that Tai's scheme has worked

I will agree when you agree that Epstein's schemes worked for some.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Epstein's schemes

I don't understand the comparison? 

@Leo Gura

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course luck plays a role, but success is very controllable.

Of course, but that's beside the point. Yes, long hard work is a serious sacrifice, which is precisely why most people avoid it.

These days, if someone came to me and said they wanted to be rich, I’d probably give them a stern talking to. It’s a sickness… something of a pandemic in today’s world fuelled by fake lifestyle images on Instagram.

In pursuit of wealth for its own sake, it’s not so much the sacrifices you know that you’re making - it’s the sacrifices that you never realised you were making which only become apparent after a decade or two.

Far better is to follow a genuine passion, and let the money take care of itself… I think if you really become brilliant at something, and offer genuine value, the money will follow. But it must be driven by spirit, not by greed.

Making money for the sake of it is the hollowest of pursuits. It’s like the pursuit of fame for its own sake. These kinds of things are not so much built on sand as they are built on air. It does not typically end well… even if it takes many, many years to realise it.

It’s a shame that so many people today are hypnotised by the images they see on social media, take them at face value, and are sucked in to this void.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

Tate's a G

Listen to this song and then tell me with a straight face it isn't pretty good.

40 minutes ago, KH2 said:

But you have no solid info/facts to base your claims on. "He's not the type of guy..." "He gives off grifter/scammy vibes" "HU is a pyramide scheme" (you can't even do affiliate marketing anymore, it's been turned off) "Tate is not teaching you how to get women" "Tate is fucking you"

All these claims don't mean shit. I've made money, and almost everyone there makes money. It ACTUALLY provides the value it's supposed to provide. Actual observable reality/facts, is the only thing that matters to me. I don't give a shit about anyone's claims or accusations, unless those are backed up by actual facts.

If HU stopped providing me value, I would leave immidiatelly.

"Oh, but the information about all these methods are availible for free!" And how do you know which ones are right, which ones are wrong? Where else do you get the opportunity to work and compete with like minded people, form and interact with network of successfull people, etc.?

"He's a misoginist! He treats women terribly!" But no woman who interacted with him PERSONALLY, ever claimed that. They all said he is a gentleman. It's always some blue haired weirdo who's never ever interacted with him, who says shit like that. OF COURSE, he DOES SAY misoginistic shit sometimes, but that doesn't automatically make him a misoginist. And just hecause some loser dudes take his advice too literaly or missaply it, doesn't mean it's not legit.

Compare him to Jake Paul for example, who supposedly "never touched a woman without her consent", in his own words, but had a rape accusation thrown at him.

And you're supporting a misogynist? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

42 minutes ago, KH2 said:

All these claims don't mean shit. I've made money, and almost everyone there makes money

In what ways did you and others there make money?

20 minutes ago, KH2 said:

I've made a little throught affiliate marketing, but that's negligible, I wasn't very good at it tbh

Affiliate marking is like grifting 101, almost no one without an established platform makes any money from it, it's not a skill based thing really :P

Fair enough for the copywriting though. Out of curiosity how do you make the money for copywriting, is it like freelancing or something he encourages?

Edited by something_else

@Leo Gura other than tate is there anyone else we can follow to learn how to integrate stage red values? In the same way jp showcased a well integrated blue but had a lagging green,

I think tate is the best to learn how to intergrate the good values from stage red/orange. Guys a 4× kickboxing world champion, chess champion and selfmade rags to riches before the age of 30 with around 20 models who have his name tatooed on them.

I tried learning red from trump.but trump had daddies money and mainly only succeeded in entrepreneurship. Hes an okay red but not as good as tate imo whos suceeded in multiple arenas

1 minute ago, 8gates said:

anyone else we can follow to learn how to integrate stage red values?

'Following' and 'Learning to integrate values' are almost as far away from red as you can get, so that's kind of the wrong attitude to begin with.

Your best bet to integrate red healthily is probably just to do stage red heavy stuff like sports or martial arts.

Just now, KH2 said:

Yeah. So you "establish" your social media platform - which is a must nowadays anyway, if you want to be successfull - and use your marketing skills to affiliate properly. It's not pernamently SUSTAINABLE income, that's true, but you can make a lot of passive income, affiliating brands that are linked to service/product you're offering. It's not a scam either, by any stretch of an imagination - you just serve as a separate marketing machine to a bigger company, and in turn MAY earn some profit for each new customer.

Ehh, this is the kind of stuff that irks me. It's back to front. You should become an affiliate when you already have an established brand providing value to people rather than trying to establish your brand just to be an affiliate.

The problem is going to be that no one is ever really going to take you that seriously if you are based entirely around affiliate marketing. Your word is never trustworthy because you're only in it to get paid.

5 minutes ago, KH2 said:

Yes, it's freelancing. I offered to take care of emails for 5 guys, each for 300€ (or something like that, one was for cheaper). And that's just step one, you can scale their business even further, and make even more yourself. I'm just not in contact with them anymore.

That's a pretty decent setup actually, nice.

59 minutes ago, KH2 said:

Of course! That's exactly what I meant. Establish your brand and product on social media, and do affiliate marketing on top of that.

If you’re doing all the work to make a valuable brand/product then why not focus on monetising that instead of bothering with kinda grifty stuff like affiliate marketing?

The secret sauce here is in making an innovative and valuable product/brand, not the affiliate marketing

Edited by something_else

@KH2

The reason why Leo is saying this kind of advice doesn't scale is because, the more people you teach to do the things you are doing right now, the less valuable your service and strategy becomes. Being a lawyer or a doctor is a good way to make money, because so few people are lawyers and doctors, and because the demand is stable. If everyone were to become a lawyer, lawyers would make a lot less money.

The reason why these kinds of things are so valuable is precisely because they are not easy to do. That's how value is created in the world.

The kind of strategy you are proposing only works so long as people are unaware of them. The easier it is to do, the less valuable it will end up being.

Glory to Israel

6 minutes ago, KH2 said:

2. Even if majority of people would go for these methods, then there would be lack of lawyers, doctors, teachers etc. Existence of this lack would force the value of these occupations to radically increase, therefore there would much more demand for these type of jobs, and much more money earned. Capitalism balances everything.

What are you even talking about? The lawyer thing was an example to illustrate the point, it's not related to what people in HU do.

And no, demand wouldn't increase because supply is lower, it would just mean their value rises because of the ratio between supply and demand changing.

8 minutes ago, KH2 said:

3. Last time I checked, Leo himself is pretty much against the idea of having to go to 9-5 every day, and sees it as slavery, at least for himself. And he encourages people that they should follow their authentic passion, and turn their passion into business. So, what about those poor 9-5ers?

His solution doesn't scale either. In our current system, most people will always be 9-5ers, that's simply the reality of capitalism. The difference is, he is not proposing some quick fix to get rich, for the reasons I mentioned above. Just think about this for 10 seconds and it will make sense to you.

If nobody was selling dirt, because nobody knew dirt was valuable, and then some guy comes along making you pay money so that you can sell dirt, sure you might be able to sell dirt for money, but only as long as most people are unaware of the fact that you can sell dirt. If the aquiring of dirt is easy, then the entire value of the business lies in you having exclusive knowledge of it existing, because everyone can go outside and collect some dirt.

So, by the virtue that someone is trying to sell this idea to the masses, selling dirt will become worthless. The more accessible the knowledge, the less valuable the knowledge. How is this so difficult to grasp?

10 minutes ago, KH2 said:

I feel like you've just coppied Destiny's points.

Because Destiny is correct about this, it doesn't take that much brainpower to realize this.

Glory to Israel

57 minutes ago, KH2 said:

You can do both.

Of course, depending on the type of product/service you're offering - sometimes you cannot do both.

But it can be good for establishing positive relations with other people in your niche, otherwise potential competitors.

You can even completely dominate the niche this way. Look at what Amazon did.

Anyway, it's a matter of choice I suppose. Only you can know what's best for your business

I think if your business relies entirely (or even just substantially) on affiliate marketing it is very unstable. Stable businesses are ones that add lots of concrete value to the world in and of themseleves, like with a great product or exceptional advice/content. Affiliate marketing should be like something at the back of your mind that is nowhere near the core of your business. Like having amazon affiliate links in the description of your YT video for products you talk about or recommend. If you make some money through them great, but it isn't core to your business.

Chances are if affiliate marketing is core to your business no one is going to take you seriously.

Edited by something_else

4 minutes ago, KH2 said:

"The kind of strategy you are proposing" made me think you indeed meant to relate your point to the methods I've mentioned.

Exactly, value would eventually increase to such a point, that people would voluntarily want to become lawyers and doctors, despite all the qualifications, inteligence, knowledge, expertise and hardship needed.

Irrelevant point. Nothing is quick get rich scheme, just because someone is proposing them, is irrelevant to this discussion.

The entire premise of your argument, is that somehow the whole value of these methods is based on lack of awareness of how they work, what they contain - and that once you know this, once you become aware, they will magically be easy to do, as opposed to being a lawyer, doctor etc.

We are living in the information age. There is ALMOST not a thing that you cannot learn on your own. Everything can be known, everything can be learned. The thing is, which information are right, which ones are wrong? Clearly, JUST knowing is NOT what makes the difference, and there is no value in just knowing.

Also, everything you're doing, everything you're learning, is a lifetime process. Learning a skill never ends. There is really no difference between for example copywriter, and surgeon in this aspect. Both skills are for a lifetime, you can go deeper and deeper with both. So, there's really no point in trying to say which one is harder and which one is easier.

The value is only partly determined on the difficulty of acquiring a certain skill, or product. Most of the value is based on our subjective sense of how we perceive the world. How is it possible that Onlyfans models can make more money than doctors, lawyers etc.? It's because there is a market of thirsty simps, and for them it's more valuable to spend their resources on self humiliation, rather than anything else at the moment.

It's a simple math, demand and supply, at the end of the day. So what if you can no longer sell information about the location of dirt, and how to dug it, it's no longer valuable? You move to something else. Something with a potential demand. 

False. Because as I've mentioned, the knowledge can be applied to something else. You can be flexible with it, you don't have to keep doing same thing for eternity. That's your whole argument.

If something loses demand, you move to something where there's demand. How is this so difficult to grasp?

Destiny himself would never accept going to 9-5. Everything is a fucking smartass, until they are actually in that situation, and have to do it.

"9-5s are crucial for society, unlike your worthless way of making money!"

"Ok then, go do 9-5"

"Eeehmm...actually..."

If you aim at stars, you may at least land on the Moon. Or, at least you can say "I tried" instead of being a fucking resignated sheep.

Okay you do you my dude, I don't have time for this. xD

Glory to Israel

10 minutes ago, KH2 said:

If you aim at stars

Are grifty marketing techniques really aiming for the stars though? I think that's my issue with a lot of money making self help courses like that.

They teach you marketing fundamentally, which is alright, but true value comes before the marketing stage and is much harder to teach. You can't really teach it because if you could then everyone would do it and it would no longer be valuable.

I remember watching a video about how to build a YouTube channel and the guy (who ran a popular comedy YT channel) said he would commonly have the following exchange over email:

Follower: "Hi my channel is [name], how do I make it a successful YouTube channel?"

YouTuber: "Step 1: Make good content. Step 2: Marketing"

Follower: "Well, how do I get good at marketing?"

YouTuber: "Don't worry, I don't think you need to worry about that yet"

You can teach marketing but you can't really teach someone how to innovate and have good ideas.

Affiliate marketing is not a grift, as long as you promote good products. 

17 hours ago, thepixelmonk said:

absolutely fucking pathetic. just proving more and more what a toxic piece of filth you are.

@PixelMonk Dude not cool at all to talk to people that way. You can disagree, but keep it from being abusive.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

4 hours ago, 8gates said:

@Leo Gura other than tate is there anyone else we can follow to learn how to integrate stage red values? In the same way jp showcased a well integrated blue but had a lagging green,

I think tate is the best to learn how to intergrate the good values from stage red/orange. Guys a 4× kickboxing world champion, chess champion and selfmade rags to riches before the age of 30 with around 20 models who have his name tatooed on them.

I tried learning red from trump.but trump had daddies money and mainly only succeeded in entrepreneurship. Hes an okay red but not as good as tate imo whos suceeded in multiple arenas

Healthy stage red is not toxic. Just because you want to integrate stage Red you should not follow someone like Andrew Tate. He is not even stage Red because he is all about show off. A true stage red doesn't brag of his power. Stage Red is just your strong healthy caveman who believes in being tough in life and is ready to defend himself when there is need to do so.  Stage Red is protective of his girlfriend, not abusive. Stage Red lives life on his own terms and doesn't believe in being dictated. Stage Red turns opportunities into benefits. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson