Antor8188

Leo gura what are your thoughts on andrew tate?

128 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But as the Bible says, a fool and his money are soon parted. I warned you guys about grifters and get rich quick schemes

He was already a millionaire, ( he had a mansion and about 10 supercars , before the social media blowup)

I also dont think hes a fool. Hes a member of mensa , the child genius group

1 hour ago, 8gates said:

He was already a millionaire, ( he had a mansion and about 10 supercars , before the social media blowup)

1) You actually don't know that. Grifters like him can manipulate social media to construct whatever image of themselves they want. Case in point, Tai Lopez. Tate is exactly following the Tai Lopez formula. Nothing new here.

Also, you have to wonder how he got his millions, his mansion, and his supercars. Was it doing something ethical? Highly doubtful. It was some kind of prior grift. You don't make that kind of money with that kind of personality by doing honest work. You get it through grifting, manipulation, and exploitation of people. People like Lopez and Tate are classic manipulators and exploiters -- which is the true secret to how they make their money which they won't teach you.

2) Even if he was a millionaire, his grift now is making himself even wealthier by exploiting young fools. He's not helping you out of the kindness of his heart. No serious millionaire is trying to make others millionaires. A real millionaire is too busy making money from his business to care about teaching you how to make money. The ones who teach you how to make money are doing it because they don't actually have any solid business otherwise. Hence it's a classic pyramid scheme.

Millionaires like Tate are a joke.

I also dont think hes a fool. Hes a member of mensa , the child genius group

He's not the fool, you are for following him.

It shouldn't take you more than 3 minutes of listening to him to smell that he is a grifter. He will fuck you the same way he fucks his women. As is the case with almost every PUA coach, he exploits his male clients worse than he exploits his women. You think he's teaching you how to fuck women, when actually he's mostly just fucking you. This is the classic PUA grift. He didn't invent it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Andrew Tate has been banned from all major social media sites it looks like.

Personally I think it is ridiculous. Aside from the fact it was their algorithm that elevated him in the first place, having a small group of large corporations completely control the public square and be able to unperson someone like his is unchecked power. I don’t agree with Tate or think he is a good influence but that doesn’t mean I will support the far worse issue of a unaccountable large corporation trying to crush his reach.

In addition, these sites are painfully hypocritical. Plenty of accounts say far worse sexist things towards men, such as the kill all men hashtags, but rarely are they censored or band.

8 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@thepixelmonk Why so reactive to my posts?

How many more psychedelic trips will you need before you can overcome such juvenile emotional reactivity?

Yes anybody who thinks tate is a toxic waste heap and that your reactions to his abuse are disgusting are simply "emotional juveniles". what a fkn joke. Well I guess you have to rationalize to yourself it somehow.

He's not the fool, you are for following him. You think he's teaching you how to fuck women, when actually he's mostly just fucking you.

lol very well put. Have fun getting fucked by your boy @Raptorsin7.

Edited by thepixelmonk

14 minutes ago, Raze said:

Aside from the fact it was their algorithm that elevated him in the first place

It was their algorithm but it didn’t happen organically, his paying minions were instructed to spam his content on their own social media to manipulate the algorithm. 

He got his 5 minutes of fame he so desperately wanted, give it a few weeks the only people who care about him will be his minions who will fight for him for a few days until they get bored and search someone new to worship, and Tate will be forgotten.

@Leo Gura

Do you not think Tai offers value by teaching aspiring entrepreneurs the principles of what it takes to become rich? Is that not a legitament business, and if it weren't, why would people buy his product?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

exploiting young fools.

Edited by Yali

14 minutes ago, KH2 said:

@Leo Gura @thepixelmonk oversimplified, baseless accusations

If you think Tate is the kind of guy to run an honest business, I got some magic beans to sell ya.

6 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura

Do you not think Tai offers value by teaching aspiring entrepreneurs the principles of what it takes to become rich? Is that not a legitament business, and if it weren't, why would people buy his product?

He is selling get rich quick schemes. Nothing new here. This industry is shady as fuck and has been that way for decades.

People buy it because the easiest way to fleece a young fool is to promise to make him rich quickly without any hard work, or promise him easy pussy. These kinds of schemes are extremely popular and as old as time.

Tai is a sleezy grifter.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

He is selling get rich quick schemes.

Even though he's selling get rich quick schemes, I'm sure some actually became succesful following his advice. 

@Leo Gura

Edited by Yali

3 minutes ago, Yali said:

Even though it is a get rich quick scheme, I'm sure some actually became succesful following his advice. 

@Leo Gura

These grifters are not teaching you how to run a legit business.

Watch some Coffeezilla to see the kind of grifts they operate:

Just now, Leo Gura said:

These grifters are not teaching you how to run a legit business.

So Tai is 100% a scam artist? Like he has offered 0 value whatsoever?

That's a bold claim considering his popularity. @Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Yali said:

So Tai is 100% a scam artist? Like he has offered 0 value whatsoever?

That's a bold claim considering his popularity. @Leo Gura

Even Jeffery Epstein offered some value before he raped you.

5 minutes ago, Yali said:

Even though it is a get rich quick scheme, I'm sure some did become rich following his advice. 

@Leo Gura

Becoming rich is luck. It cannot be taught. 

Mensa is a society for socially awkward, high-functioning autistic types. 

I don’t know how people discovered his Mensa membership. Generally, you can’t overtly say “I’m a member of Mensa” without looking pretty silly, so if you want people to know about it, you have to pretend the info was leaked.

All part of a carefully crafted image really.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

1 minute ago, axiom said:

Becoming rich is luck.

No, it's hard and long work which few people want to do.

What you guys need to understand is that getting rich is not scalable. You cannot make 100k fools online rich by having them follow some formula. Becoming rich in a sustainable way requires innovation and genuine creativity.

@Leo Gura And I'm sure some people enjoyed the company of Jeffery Epstein and even learned legit things from him.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

No, it's hard and long work which few people want to do.

I’ve done the hard and long work, but I still consider myself very lucky. Also unlucky. The drive that makes someone rich usually comes at the expense of other things.

Apparently.

2 minutes ago, axiom said:

I’ve done the hard and long work, but I still consider myself very lucky.

Of course luck plays a role, but success is very controllable.

The drive that makes someone rich usually comes at the expense of other things.

Of course, but that's beside the point. Yes, long hard work is a serious sacrifice, which is precisely why most people avoid it.