Antor8188

Leo gura what are your thoughts on andrew tate?

128 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Tate is more developed. Tate has 10x the mental and emotional strength that JP has.

lmao your boy is a complete joke.

@KH2 These guys would speak completely different if they were face to face. Keyboard warriors.

4 hours ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura Where along the spiral would you pin Tate and JP respectively? 

JP = yellow; Tate = orange

This doesn't mean, that Peterson doesn't have a massive shadow, which he is reacting against. Also, not all development can be tracked by spiral dynamics.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

1 minute ago, KH2 said:

We've gotten soft

Yeah, the people criticizing Tate are reacting against their own medicine.

7 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Tate is more developed. Tate has 10x the mental and emotional strength that JP has.

lol... do you guys even watch Leo's content?

Just now, LSD-Rumi said:

@herghly I watched the otherday a video for him, saying depression doesn't exist and all those depressed people are depressed because they are convinced by society they are depressed and sad and I was like WTF is this? This is the guy you are talking about?

Don't strawman him, this doesn't help anyone.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

26 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Don't strawman him, this doesn't help anyone.

he literally said that. I didn't strawman him lol. Although, his prespective can be true for some people who have mild cases of depression and need to work on thier lifestyles instead of taking antidepressants, it is silly and unproductive and rather harmful for people who suffer from moderate to severe cases. Mental illness should not be treated as a joke. 

And his attitude to life is quite toxic and will produce a lot of self-rightous and toxic people. It is like if Trump learned to do self-help seminars, lol. This Andrew Tate in a nutshell.

35 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

he literally said that. I didn't strawman him lol. Although, his prespective can be true for some people who have mild cases of depression and need to work on thier lifestyles instead of taking antidepressants, it is silly and unproductive and rather harmful for people who suffer from moderate to severe cases. Mental illness should not be treated as a joke. 

And his attitude to life is quite toxic and will produce a lot of self-rightous and toxic people. It is like if Trump learned to do self-help seminars, lol. This Andrew Tate in a nutshell.

Yeah, I saw that video some time ago. The guy is extremely toxic. I feel sorry for those who look up to him.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

I think a lot of men these days (including myself) are insecure about their masculinity due to societal changes and Andrew Tate appeals to those insecurities perfectly. These insecure guys see Tate as the embodiment of masculinity. They don't really care about the offensive shit he says or all the sleazy shit he gets up to. They just see a guy who is extremely confident, good at fighting, wealthy, successful with women, and not afraid to say what he wants. These traits are exactly what they are lacking and they want to learn and emulate that from him so he quite quickly becomes their role model. He is completely aware of this and uses it to make more money with his hustlers university and various videos.

His stupid ass just got banned from most of the large platforms.  xD

dA mAiNsTrEaM MeDiA iS eViL bRo.. they couldn’t handle the Truth.  BaSeD. ?

@Raptorsin7 Tate has the emotional intelligence of a teenager, any pushback and he crumbles like a kid. He is weak and debating Hasan (of all people) proved it.

@Socrates What makes him weak?

And idk how anyone can think Hasan came out looking good after that debate. Hasan was the one acting like a child imo.

@AlterEgo That's not abuse. That girl is giggling when she is showing her bruises.

Some woman like rough sex and being man handled. The outrage shown in Hasan's and JRE's reddit's is pretty telling haha

Edited by Raptorsin7

Now banned from YT and TikTok too.

Your boy sure is getting popular.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.