Antor8188

Leo gura what are your thoughts on andrew tate?

128 posts in this topic

It's disturbing that you guys take this guy seriously.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

One look at that guy and I almost puked in my mouth

@Leo Gura You should be able to instantly see through that shit

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

He is definitely not dumb or a con artist, and as far as learning what it means to be an "alpha male," he is definitely an authority, that can be taken seriously. Obviously this is a very narrow specialization and I don't think you should listen to that guy, outside the context of doing some kind of shadow/integration work.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

It would be more interesting to see a study of how Tate has managed to use the social networks of the Internet to explode his reputation.  There is obviously an exponential property of information propagation at work. (i.e., 1 tells 2, 2 tells 4, 4 tells 8....)   It doesn’t matter whether your post is positive or critical, it is still the spread of information.  For the forum owner, the issue is whether to allow his forum to be hijacked to support somebody else’s business model or to ban any further reference.   

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Let’s not go down the rabbit hole again. 

Tate is a horrible role model 

Andrew Tate is just an incel with money.

Ain’t no woman getting wet at the thought of Andrew Tate lmfao 

You can learn a lot from Tate, he has a lot of admirable qualities 

Oh.... is this guy like the human GI Joe du jour who is winning the internet loudness war?

@Leo Gura Even mainstream stage orange guys like Patrick Bet-David take him seriously, it baffles me that they can't see through him. In their mind, if he is popular, he is doing something right, no matter what pyramid scheme or exploitative methods are used.

Edited by Socrates

He hits a lot of conventionally attractive qualities... good looking, buff, fighter, rich, charismatic, high status/fame, dominant, leader

15 hours ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Andrew Tate is just an incel with money.

Ain’t no woman getting wet at the thought of Andrew Tate lmfao 

Not saying I agree with his worldview. His worldview is like from the 1940s 

Tate is gangster. Like a literal stage red gangster. Dude stole millions of dollars lmao

Edited by Jacob Morres

2 hours ago, Socrates said:

Even mainstream stage orange guys like Patrick Bet-David take him seriously, it baffles me that they can't see through him. In their mind, if he is popular, he is doing something right, no matter what pyramid scheme or exploitative methods are used.

Are you kidding me?

Bet-David runs an MLM pyramid scheme himself. Of course he will love Tate. They are two apples from the same tree.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

“No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell.”

― Carl Jung

This quote is why it's worth learning and understanding Andrew Tate/

Stop gazing at village idiots on the internet. If you want wisdom and knowledge go find and talk to people in your local community. People who run volunteer organizations, temples, businesses, animal shelters, clinics.

They are real people that will share what they know for basically free. If there is one thing that is true about most people it's that they love to talk about themselves and what they are doing in the world, and they don't market themselves in a needlessly toxic way.

It's amazing how many people fawn over these parody-like individuals, like flies to shit.

hrhrhtewgfegege

....Does any woman actually find this genuinely attractive?

I feel this is a pretty good and extreme example of what is attractive to (SOME) men vs. women... like this caricature of "manhood".

He immediately strikes me as extremely brittle emotionally, and "brittle" is not strong. He literally doesn't even have to say anything; it's written all over his body language and in his eyes. "Brittle" provides you with no sustenance emotionally, and for me, nothing even in the short term. Like... there's just nothing to grab onto that sticks. Even when I was 14 years old I could tell the difference between "bad" with substance (you know... are there overall redeeming qualities to "not following the rules", is this an emotive person that has their reasons for rebelling?) and something less so.

And a person who is brittle at the surface with very little to bolster them underneath is always a hair's length away from crashing and being left with pretty much nothing of their original personality which will survive the crash.

I guess this must also be filling a cultural vacuum... for certain men?

It doesn't make me angry (I mean, this is what people like this tend to thrive off of, attention and controversy)... just sad for people, if this is a step up from where you are...

Edited by eos_nyxia

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Are you kidding me?

Bet-David runs an MLM pyramid scheme himself. Of course he will love Tate. They are two apples from the same tree.

why is this funny xD

Grab your popcorn for this one, it's another heated debate. My view on this dark matter is: Innovate don't manipulate. 

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

I don't think Tate takes what he says seriously. The guy fully understands he is a meme. His brother even said on their podcast that Tate enters character mode when filmed. I took the golden nuggets and left all the rest. Lot to learn from him. Wouldn't buy anything from him though.