Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

This old video Leo made is PROOF that all evil is lack of awareness

16 posts in this topic

This is the most dangerous video to ego. If you fully understood what this video was communicating...it would instantly turn you into the kindest, most gentle being on the planet. If you walked around with this in your head you would truly live the life of minimizing harm. If the whole planet could internalize this video Leo dropped back in 2018....the world would be a paradise. We are really only fighting because of our assumed division which of course is imaginary.

This video is KARMA the TRUE NATURE of KARMA. Oneness is truly the definition of what you put out will come back to you. Its really crazy.

Watch it..... and contemplate on the ramifications of what all this means. It puts a certain level of responsibility on you. This level of truth... you can't run from....its all encompassing. SIGH....well what is there to search for now? I wanted the meaning to life....and the question was answered.....

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

44 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

This is the most dangerous video to ego. If you fully understood what this video was communicating...it would instantly turn you into the kindest, most gentle being on the planet. If you walked around with this in your head you would truly live the life of minimizing harm. If the whole planet could internalize this video Leo dropped back in 2018....the world would be a paradise. We are really only fighting because of our assumed division which of course is imaginary.

It's not so easy as just being kind and gentle. What you are imagining is basically "Game B," and if you follow the dialogue around it at all, you know that it's fucking tricky to pull off. Some naive communist fantasy won't cut it.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

2 hours ago, Nilsi said:

It's not so easy as just being kind and gentle. What you are imagining is basically "Game B," and if you follow the dialogue around it at all, you know that it's fucking tricky to pull off. Some naive communist fantasy won't cut it.

....... naive? Communist? You don't even know what is being communicated here. Your response doesn't even relate to anything I said. I can't even respond to your response....why even am I responding?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

....... naive? Communist? You don't even know what is being communicated here. Your response doesn't even relate to anything I said. I can't even respond to your response....why even am I responding?

I'm aware I'm strawmanning you, but I would rather have a nuanced serious discussion about this, than just some cliché "let's all be nice to each other" (although, that's mostly where I'm at as well, in terms of practical solutions lol).

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

If I look back at my life, following and believing the story as a process of causally linked events and so forth, I would say without a doubt that I was FUCKED until I was made aware of oneness. Whatever progress I have made in my experience of oneness over the last couple of years seems to have allowed me to shed many burdens. Daily, I see patients in a context that is often draining and discouraging to the separate self. 
When I began shedding my small self, my experience with “others” was relieved of it’s weight and illusionary pressure. I have memories of my first time watching this episode of Leo’s. I recall it was a very fortunate time when my family went away for a month and I was left alone to go to work, come home, and contemplate. And while all of these memories are just flickering figments of imagination, a post-hoc rationalization of the self - the truth is that I experience gratitude and love at their appearing. And as you read this in the moment I pray all of your threads of attachment are unraveled and fall away. This truly is an incredibly important message. 

It's more accurate to say that all evil is god pretending to lack self awareness. People are constructed from the top down, not bottom up. What I mean by this is that god pretends to be Donald Trump, Donald Trump has no will as an example. This means that when god wants to be evil, god will be evil. God will pretend to lack self awareness to bring about all the horrors it wants to experience.

The entire burden is on god. We are nothing and control nothing. It's god who should aim to be nicer to itself because these radical implications of oneness are messed up. God shouldn't be crucifying itself but alas it is.

This video didn't make me a kinder and gentler person. It made me a fearful person who'd rather not exist than to experience all of the horrors of existence as an inevitability. The blissful moments don't make up for it. Existence is suffering, cruel and eternal.

Edited by Holykael

4 hours ago, Holykael said:

It's more accurate to say that all evil is god pretending to lack self awareness. People are constructed from the top down, not bottom up. What I mean by this is that god pretends to be Donald Trump, Donald Trump has no will as an example. This means that when god wants to be evil, god will be evil. God will pretend to lack self awareness to bring about all the horrors it wants to experience.

The entire burden is on god. We are nothing and control nothing. It's god who should aim to be nicer to itself because these radical implications of oneness are messed up. God shouldn't be crucifying itself but alas it is.

This video didn't make me a kinder and gentler person. It made me a fearful person who'd rather not exist than to experience all of the horrors of existence as an inevitability. The blissful moments don't make up for it. Existence is suffering, cruel and eternal.

Why do you believe this? What has been so bad about your life. Also...you are God...so ummm why are you acting like it isn't you? 

-

33“We are not stoning You for any good work,” said the Jews, “but for blasphemy, because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God.”

34Jesus replied, “Is it not written in your Law: ‘I have said you are gods’

Jesus told everybody they were God and they resisted it. All of Christianity is a freaking delusion because they worshipped him instead of listening to him.

You ARE God. Don't try to shirk your responsibility.

Source: https://biblehub.com/john/10-34.htm

Edited by Razard86

7 hours ago, Nilsi said:

I'm aware I'm strawmanning you, but I would rather have a nuanced serious discussion about this, than just some cliché "let's all be nice to each other" (although, that's mostly where I'm at as well, in terms of practical solutions lol).

If you want nuance start us off. What practical concerns you think are at play here?

Just now, Razard86 said:

If you want nuance start us off. What practical concerns you think are at play here?

We are 8 billion people on this earth; everyone is on a different stage of development; wealth is distributed extremely unevenly; we have dozens of competing political and economic systems, that all claim to be the best; we are facing exponentially increasing risk of extinction; advancements in exponential tech will completely change the job market and the way we view ourselves; we are running into planetary boundaries and cannot keep up the imperative of exponential economic growth; we are all struggling with survival to some degree; many people in positions of power are literal psychopaths that will not hesitate to screw over the lives of millions and billions of people.

We will have to address all of these problems (and many more), if we want to be good householders of this reality.

Being nice and kind to each other is definitely not the solution to all of these problems, though it is one of the easiest and most meaningful things we always have at our disposal, and I definitely don't want to belittle that.

19 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

We are 8 billion people on this earth; everyone is on a different stage of development; wealth is distributed extremely unevenly; we have dozens of competing political and economic systems, that all claim to be the best; we are facing exponentially increasing risk of extinction; advancements in exponential tech will completely change the job market and the way we view ourselves; we are running into planetary boundaries and cannot keep up the imperative of exponential economic growth; we are all struggling with survival to some degree; many people in positions of power are literal psychopaths that will not hesitate to screw over the lives of millions and billions of people.

We will have to address all of these problems (and many more), if we want to be good householders of this reality.

Being nice and kind to each other is definitely not the solution to all of these problems, though it is one of the easiest and most meaningful things we always have at our disposal, and I definitely don't want to belittle that.

Ok Nilsi I have been tracking most of these problems for the last 2 years. I knew about automation back in 2019. I knew about Crispr around that time as well. Our World Population actually took a hit during the coronavirus and births and marriage are actually at an all-time low. Japan is facing a depopulation issue so over population is not an issue we face, we currently are facing the opposite and globally men and women are living isolated alone. In South Korea alone women are dying childless alone in their homes so much they have term for it it's kodakochi.

Right now America and other countries are experimenting with universal basic income to solve the impending job loss from automation that is coming down the pike line. Eventually currency will be done away with as one day robots will perform majority of work. So that's not a big issue this was eventually going to be the case. Even Universal Basic Income will not be a long term solution. 

Politics will eventually get worse before they get better. This one can go anyway....I firmly believe that will be the biggest issue along with income inequality. But eventually humanity will either figure it out or almost wipe out majority of their population, or suffer a revolution.

I'm not concerned because history has shown that we eventually become more loving...even if we drag our feet. Just 60-70 years ago the United States use to enforce Jim Crow laws. And 150 years ago they had slavery. So we have come a long way in a short amount of time. 

The age old spread love solution has actually been working very well. If it wasn't for spiritual gurus and religious leaders who truly embody love...humanity would have eradicated themselves a long time ago. What other choice do we have than to be loving....I don't even know how that is naive. Love truly conquers all, I've lived it in my life and seen its effects. Its not pretty and it takes time, but it wins every time.

Edited by Razard86

12 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Why do you believe this? What has been so bad about your life. Also...you are God...so ummm why are you acting like it isn't you? 

-

33“We are not stoning You for any good work,” said the Jews, “but for blasphemy, because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God.”

34Jesus replied, “Is it not written in your Law: ‘I have said you are gods’

Jesus told everybody they were God and they resisted it. All of Christianity is a freaking delusion because they worshipped him instead of listening to him.

You ARE God. Don't try to shirk your responsibility.

Source: https://biblehub.com/john/10-34.htm

My ego is not god. God is my subconscious mind and I have no control over it. It has control over me. This subconscious mind is also generating the posts by @Razard86.

If I was in control of godlike power there would be no problems whatsoever 

Edited by Holykael

18 hours ago, Holykael said:

Donald Trump has no will as an example.

My interpretation is that God creates the illusion of free will which is thus real in a relative sense, from which Donald Trump can use and impose said free will, even though it simultaneously doesn’t exist in the ultimate sense, however neither would Donald Trump exist in the ultimate sense. 

Sadhguru put it as God being a creator not a manager.

18 hours ago, Holykael said:

God will pretend to lack self awareness to bring about all the horrors it wants to experience.

Or perhaps God as a singularity of infinite potential would therefore be simultaneously powerless to stop the manifestations that arise from it, and is thus innocent in a sense. Wanting vs not wanting are still human qualities. 

3 hours ago, Holykael said:

My ego is not god. God is my subconscious mind and I have no control over it. It has control over me. This subconscious mind is also generating the posts by @Razard86.

If I was in control of godlike power there would be no problems whatsoever 

You are still abdicating responsibility. Are you in control of what you did yesterday? Are you gonna say well that was yesterday me, I can't control yesterday me. When you get drunk you gonna blame it on the alcohol? 

1. There is no difference between the subconscious mind and the conscious mind. Subconscious means outside of your awareness. What does that mean? It means YOU CAN RAISE YOUR AWARENESS to connect to it. You are playing a victim if you want to know WHY things are the way they are then raise your awareness and FIND OUT. But guess what? If you did that you would find out WHY you did it....and then there would be no problem. You are complaining and blaming yourself and pretending someone else did it. Raise your awareness and find out WHY you did all this. But you don't want to, because you wouldn't like the answer. It scares you to find out the truth. 

It's like a movie about a serial killer who lost his memory and has turned his life around. When clues start dropping about his past....he's afraid to face it and pretends the serial killer he was before was somebody else. Technically he could say that because ego/identity is just memory but he's also wrong because....it was still him just a different version. 

Oh and by the way, your ego is GOD, GOD is one with all of its creation and the ego is a creation.....so yeah nice try.

27 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

My interpretation is that God creates the illusion of free will which is thus real in a relative sense, from which Donald Trump can use and impose said free will, even though it simultaneously doesn’t exist in the ultimate sense, however neither would Donald Trump exist in the ultimate sense. 

Sadhguru put it as God being a creator not a manager.

Illusion is reality. The distinctions we make about the ego and this and that not being real is to HELP people understand what absolute truth is, to help them understand what is the foundation of all reality is. But make no mistake illusion IS reality. So you have free will, its just limited...because the human is limited. The human is just a tiny piece of the universe so of course its free will is limited. But if your identity shifts to the universe and you understand your place in it, then your will is universal will. 

Also there is no distinction between existence and non-existence. God doesn't exist but imagines itself into existence along with all creation. God could do it because God is infinite awareness. Even when God isn't aware....God is aware. So God can never destroy itself. It must be aware for eternity.

On 17/8/2022 at 4:18 PM, Holykael said:

This video didn't make me a kinder and gentler person. It made me a fearful person who'd rather not exist than to experience all of the horrors of existence as an inevitability. The blissful moments don't make up for it. Existence is suffering, cruel and eternal

Have you ever, when you were a child, or perhaps now, felt the call of adventure? Do you know that there are people who voluntarily go to war, who sail alone through Antarctica, who find fulfillment in a knife fight? why do you think this happens? That would be you if you weren't afraid. Do you like movies where the protagonist faces death, torture? why would you like something like that? why does everyone like that? because it is deep, it is diving into the wells of existence. Do you think that God, the very existence that arises from unlimited nothingness and is perfect love, brilliant goodness, would be afraid to give himself up to martyrdom for the sake of depth, of greater love?