Nate

Prostate Orgasm

11 posts in this topic

Wasn't sure whether to put this in sexuality or spirituality. But I thought this was pretty interesting.

EDIT: Here’s the original video I saw before the second one.

This guy explains how there's more than one way to orgasm for a guy. He compares a prostate orgasm to psychedelics (and Kundalini I think?) Like "becoming one with the universe" Which is why I just put this here. I've heard of this in the past but was completely turned off by the fact that you gotta shove something up your butthole. But I realized that was just my ego not letting me open up to new experiences.

Any thoughts or anyone who's dabbled in this for themself? It sounds completely worth trying lmao. Like I can't go my entire life not experiencing this at least once

Edited by Nate

Yeah it’s the fear of appearing gay or something it’s just a lot of toxic conditioning. On shrooms I often get really sexual and often go for prostata stimulation automatically. I am also not super experienced but I had a few experiences where it felt a lot better then "normal“ stimulation. 

5 hours ago, KH2 said:

I would never stick anything up my ass - although I always clean my ass, of course - but that's just lowkey gay, or AT LEAST bisexual. Like, you have to be at least SLIGHTLY tilted towards the gay end of the spectrum, for you to like this. Not that there's anything wrong with that of course.

I mean if there’s a biological function in every guy that allows them to experience this pleasure, then by your definition every guy is “lowkey gay.” I’ll lyk if I start turning homosexual though im pretty sure that’s not how that works?

6 hours ago, KH2 said:

I would never stick anything up my ass - although I always clean my ass, of course - but that's just lowkey gay, or AT LEAST bisexual. Like, you have to be at least SLIGHTLY tilted towards the gay end of the spectrum, for you to like this. Not that there's anything wrong with that of course.

I'm positively not gay and I've given myself prostate orgasms before. I'm not hugely into it, but it's definitely not something you have to be gay for to enjoy.

I used to talk shit to a buddy of mine who was into ass play, but once you loosen up a bit, and don't take yourself too seriously, it's a nice thing to have in your repertoire.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@KH2 I get you. I’ve been with my girl for almost 5 years now so I’m pretty solid in the fundamentals department. I used to have the same mindset as you but we’re not going to be here forever so might as well try something new before it’s too late

EDIT:  and if we’re shoving drugs up our asses on this forum, might as well get high on our own supply while we’re at it LOL

Edited by Nate

1 hour ago, KH2 said:

Yeah. I mean, I'm not saying I wouldn't LIKE anal from a girl, I definitely would, I'd just not try to persuade her to do it if she wasn't comfortable. And since I'm not comfortable at all with my ass being touched, I wouldn't want to be a hypocrite and demand the same from her.

Definitely wouldn't feel comfortable having my gf do it, at least not yet. In the video, he says u basically lie there while the device does its thing. All solo.

1 hour ago, KH2 said:

But, it just feels like the act somehow goes against me being a man, you know?? You might call it "fragile masculinity", but I believe I am the one who's supposed to do the penetrating. This just feels against the laws of nature. Idk, I guess I'm uptight, but that's just what I think at the moment, and it's unlikely I'll change my mind in the forseeable future, if ever.

You're right. I feel this violates any notion of being masculine hahaha. Everytime I've come across this, I immediately turned it down. I don't know what changed my mindset exactly, I just think it's crazy we have this ability yet no one wants to explore it. It could be life-changing, well in your sex life that is.

1 hour ago, KH2 said:

Idk about psychadelics either tbh. If I'm gonna do the spiritual work, I'd rather go the meditation route, rather than depending on psychoactive drugs to access God. But again, that's just me.

Mannn, I think psychedelics are like a miracle drug for spiritual growth. You can, of course, grow spiritually without them. The way I see it: you can spend 20 years meditating 8 hours a day to finally have God realization OR you can meditate for a year, take some psychs, and have the same awakenings. There's cutting edge research showing that psilocybin mushroom therapy over short periods of time is equivalent to normal therapy over long periods of time. ANYWAYS that's going a bit off topic and I mostly said that as a joke. I've never actually boofed anything.

@QQQ Lmao. I knew I was straight, even before getting pusc! That's just me personally though. Hope you can figure it out :)

19 hours ago, KH2 said:

But this stuff is like one step away from pegging? no thanks

I would like to train myself to have multiple orgasms though. Once I have a stable partner, and won't be just trying to fuckboy around the cities, I'll be trying to attain this... "skill"? Can't learn that by myself, cause I'm not jerking off, like, ever.

"Bro ask yourself, how does your Ego prevent you from experiencing pleasure" in 3...2.....1?

For sure some shadows to discover about yourself right here ;) There is nothing gayish about enjyoing the anal play. Funnily the biggest players I know actually enjoy the most often this kind of kinky stuff. That is because they are secure about themselfs and prefer having fun over fullfilling some image of what an alpha male should look like.

I’ve had some absolutely mind blowing prostate orgasms before. It’s not something I do all the time but when the mood is right man does it feel good.

Also, I’m a heterosexual alpha male type who does BJJ, rock climbs, has a girlfriend, etc.

Fuck this stigma about it being gay to put things in your ass. (Not that there’s anything wrong with being gay).

But a lot of y’all’s fear of homophobia prevents you from exploring elements of your sexuality and it shows.

Edited by King Merk

The game of survival cannot be won. 

17 minutes ago, Kant said:

I posted a few months ago about my experience with prostate orgasms.
It is incomprehensible to me to read such extreme reactions.
Men are terrorized by the idea of becoming homosexuals! This is the sad reality and this fear deprives them of the most unimaginable pleasures... 

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/74517-sexuality-spirituality-prostate-orgasm-and-5-meo-mipt/

So if a man doesn't  want/ like to play with his ass his is being terrorized by the idea of becoming homosexual? wtf

I'm fine with men that like it, but I think you shouldn't judge men who  doesn't.