BlessedLion

Examples of how you can influence your surroundings?

6 posts in this topic

You guys have any experience or stories of how your energetic state influenced the location you were at?

I know this is subjective but I’m really curious about it. For example if a Buddha walks into a restaurant, will miracles start happening, will people there feel happier? 

It feels like a miracle although speaking about it second hand the luster doesn't feel like it would translate, it seems like love can sneak it's way into even hardened people and then when you see them start to open from it, it is the most beautiful thing I've seen, they change, their eyes start to open, like watching a baby being born if you're paying attention to it

Everytime I come back to my small home town after some major shift in consciousness there pops up some new wealth signs such as new bridge or new pretty bike lane. Or it turns out that someone from family is bulding a new house and so on.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

1 hour ago, Devin said:

It feels like a miracle although speaking about it second hand the luster doesn't feel like it would translate, it seems like love can sneak it's way into even hardened people and then when you see them start to open from it, it is the most beautiful thing I've seen, they change, their eyes start to open, like watching a baby being born if you're paying attention to it

Wow. That’s so beautiful. 

@Arthogaan damn that’s awesome

when you don't change the world seems like the same ol' messed up hell hole, when you change the world seems like a veritable garden of eden, everyone seems a little softer more relaxed more childish, more pure more worthy more vulnerable

you don't see the world as it you see the world as you are

Yes. I agree. But I’m talking specifically about influencing your surroundings with energy