BlessedLion

Avoiding Negative Energy Or Sending It Love?

16 posts in this topic

To be blunt, Recently I have lifted my vibration to an exceptional state. Much higher than the average human today. I notice when I go into nature it maintains but when I’m in a city I absorb the energy around me, which is mostly negative, then I must meditate again to get back to my high state. 

the other day I was on a plane in the middle seat and the young woman next to me , maybe 23, was completely anxious and obsessed with her phone. Looking at these bikini pictures of herself of course and zooming in on every detail and then flipping to Instagram and texts, then putting her phone down for only 10 seconds before aggressively grabbing her phone again. I’ve never seen someone move so quickly on a phone for that long it’s like her brain was in this overdrive super focus. It was actually kinda impressive. The guy next to me kinda just had a heavy energy. He was nice, but I felt a heaviness. 

I had just been on a meditation retreat solo and the whole flight I didn’t move an inch. I sat in the middle and sent love to them both and the whole plane. At one point I swear I felt this guys energy drop into my heart and it was heavy but I just breathed through it and kept sending it love. 

I don’t know if this was because of me but slowly they both seemed to chill out. Especially the girl who was like basically meditating with me by the end, we actually had a ton of non verbal communication that whole flight. All three of us. 

this. Experience really woke me up to how connected we are to each other and sensitive to each other. Even if you go into a cafe you can notice shifts in the vibe when a certain person comes or leaves or someone says something. It is SO fucking delicate. 

anyway, I actually ended up talking to both of them after the flight and they seemed very interested in me. I would probably be as well if someone sat next to me in a 4 hr flight and just stared straight ahead without flinching the whole time. 

my question is, if you increase your vibe high enough, can you just go into any situation and infuse it with love? Or are you risking losing your energy to that place? Is it like a muscle? 

I know the Buddha could walk into the holocaust and increase the vibration , for example , but if I did it, I would get overwhelmed by the negativity and be fucked up. 

you guys get what I’m asking?

I think you can go into any setting and infuse love and you can be drained by it and need to leave to refuel

I've been going through the same thing for a while, and am also curious what people have to say about this.  I feel like I could use some help with this.  Once I discovered meditation when I would come back home and be in a peaceful content state, my family would go into this weird agitated state and it's like they didn't know why even.  The more of a peaceful state, the more freaked out and agitated my parents and sister would be, mostly my adult parents who have been living with me.  If I wake up in a peaceful state, my family is in this weird agitated state.

After learning about the "pain body' from Tolle's teachings, it's a pretty good description of how I have seen things play out. My sister, who also lives with me, has always had something unusual going on with her.  She has an erratic energy and has never been comfortable as her self.  Her energy has always been chaotic, she used massive amounts of drugs until she became schizophrenic, she is easier to be around now so I left her stay with me.  In addition to this chaotic energy that seems to want to use her body, she has a very strong desire to live with and be around me.  Now I have another younger family member who also has a tiny bit of this quality, and he to has a greater desire to hang out with me than any of my other family members.

Sometimes when working I will notice a person with this energy frequencey (like my sister) and they will usually want to hang around me.  I desire things to be peaceful and sane and calm, but that seems to be a threat to everyone around me, there's nothing in them that really wants that.  I have wondered if I need to keep supporting and loving my family, or go away, or maybe adjust the way I love them.  I go through that same inner struggle, it's like your trying to feel the love and acceptance as you are in their presence but sometimes it's to thick and you get overwhelmed by it.

As a kid and even sometimes as an adult people think more of me as being innocent with a more pure energy, so why does this chaotic energy come at me, and it comes at me stronger the higher level of peace I go into.  And is my sister a threat to me spiritually, or a help, this is all so hard to figure out sometimes.  

I feel you @Mulky it sounds like a test from the universe for you. To keep your peace in that chaos, maybe? I mean don’t stay in a toxic family situation though. It’s nice that you are helping your sister she probably benefits greatly from being around your energy. 

in my experience, my family is really supportive of my higher vibration, but almost too much, like they become dependent on it and I have to keep myself in that state for them 

I wouldn't say they are toxic, they are very nice people.  But my sister for example, she has something going on deep in her feelings that makes life hard for her,  she has been doing much better lately though.  It seems like they are slowly healing very deep wounds but it is a slow process.  I go through that process you described on the plane but more often than not I cannot make it all the way through to the other side where we are all in a state of peace together.  Sometimes I get blocked up or scared or something and back out of that process.  Something about what you were doing on the plane, doing that scares me sometimes.  It's easier doing in a group of strangers, but I guess it's a lifelong skill you work to develope.

Edited by Mulky

On 16/08/2022 at 1:22 AM, BlessedLion said:

At one point I swear I felt this guys energy drop into my heart and it was heavy but I just breathed through it and kept sending it love. 

Do you think that's a healthy practice?

one day this will all be memories

11 hours ago, Mulky said:

I wouldn't say they are toxic, they are very nice people.  But my sister for example, she has something going on deep in her feelings that makes life hard for her,  she has been doing much better lately though.  It seems like they are slowly healing very deep wounds but it is a slow process.  I go through that process you described on the plane but more often than not I cannot make it all the way through to the other side where we are all in a state of peace together.  Sometimes I get blocked up or scared or something and back out of that process.  Something about what you were doing on the plane, doing that scares me sometimes.  It's easier doing in a group of strangers, but I guess it's a lifelong skill you work to develope.

Yeah it’s a practice. David Hawkins teachings took me to the level where I can go through a whole flight like it. It’s taken years to reach that level and is still difficult. Takes intense focus. 

@kah101 well that’s kinda why I made the post haha 

I’m trying to figure that out 

personally I think it shouldn’t be something we are afraid of. This is essentially what healers do but I think there is a skillful way to do it where I’m not just letting everyone’s energy in for me to send it love. But then again maybe that fearlessness is how I get good at it 

On 8/16/2022 at 0:22 AM, BlessedLion said:

To be blunt, Recently I have lifted my vibration to an exceptional state. Much higher than the average human today. I notice when I go into nature it maintains but when I’m in a city I absorb the energy around me, which is mostly negative, then I must meditate again to get back to my high state. 

the other day I was on a plane in the middle seat and the young woman next to me , maybe 23, was completely anxious and obsessed with her phone. Looking at these bikini pictures of herself of course and zooming in on every detail and then flipping to Instagram and texts, then putting her phone down for only 10 seconds before aggressively grabbing her phone again. I’ve never seen someone move so quickly on a phone for that long it’s like her brain was in this overdrive super focus. It was actually kinda impressive. The guy next to me kinda just had a heavy energy. He was nice, but I felt a heaviness. 

I had just been on a meditation retreat solo and the whole flight I didn’t move an inch. I sat in the middle and sent love to them both and the whole plane. At one point I swear I felt this guys energy drop into my heart and it was heavy but I just breathed through it and kept sending it love. 

I don’t know if this was because of me but slowly they both seemed to chill out. Especially the girl who was like basically meditating with me by the end, we actually had a ton of non verbal communication that whole flight. All three of us. 

this. Experience really woke me up to how connected we are to each other and sensitive to each other. Even if you go into a cafe you can notice shifts in the vibe when a certain person comes or leaves or someone says something. It is SO fucking delicate. 

anyway, I actually ended up talking to both of them after the flight and they seemed very interested in me. I would probably be as well if someone sat next to me in a 4 hr flight and just stared straight ahead without flinching the whole time. 

my question is, if you increase your vibe high enough, can you just go into any situation and infuse it with love? Or are you risking losing your energy to that place? Is it like a muscle? 

I know the Buddha could walk into the holocaust and increase the vibration , for example , but if I did it, I would get overwhelmed by the negativity and be fucked up. 

you guys get what I’m asking?

Great post!! I personally think you answered your own question. I have heard that you can learn to erect a barrier that will not allow others to drain your energy. I haven't seriously looked into it yet, but this post reminded me about that. So yeah definitely look into it there are ways to safeguard your vibration while simultaneously raising the vibration of others.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Mulkyi think you should continue to help your fam out. Sounds like they want it and are nice people p

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Great post!! I personally think you answered your own question. I have heard that you can learn to erect a barrier that will not allow others to drain your energy. I haven't seriously looked into it yet, but this post reminded me about that. So yeah definitely look into it there are ways to safeguard your vibration while simultaneously raising the vibration of others.

Yes that would be perfect. Remaining protected while raising the energy around me

months ago I took 2 grams of mushrooms. right after, when they still hadn't had an effect on me, the phone rang. shit, I forgot to put it in airplane mode. a work call. If I don't answer it, I'll be thinking about it all the time, so I pick up the phone and the guy spends 20 minutes with his very anxious energy explaining projects and things that we could do (he's work addict ex addicted to cocaine and alcohol). Finish, then the mushrooms take effect. all the time I saw how my energy and that of the guy intertwined. they mixed, it was something visual. I was one energy pattern and he another, and we mixed in a kind of dance in which I absorbed his quality, very deeply, Wich is really like toxic . I saw that every little interaction does this. the other person gets into you. what happens is that if your consciousness is low you don't notice it, but it happens anyway 

I don't know if it's possible to avoid or control it

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Yes that would be perfect. Remaining protected while raising the energy around me

If you go to like third person mode and focus on the experience and only watch your emotions knowing they are only attached to the occurrence and don't accept them as part of you, you'll likely still have to process a little later but it definitely lessens the impact.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

months ago I took 2 grams of mushrooms. right after, when they still hadn't had an effect on me, the phone rang. shit, I forgot to put it in airplane mode. a work call. If I don't answer it, I'll be thinking about it all the time, so I pick up the phone and the guy spends 20 minutes with his very anxious energy explaining projects and things that we could do (he's work addict ex addicted to cocaine and alcohol). Finish, then the mushrooms take effect. all the time I saw how my energy and that of the guy intertwined. they mixed, it was something visual. I was one energy pattern and he another, and we mixed in a kind of dance in which I absorbed his quality, very deeply, Wich is really like toxic . I saw that every little interaction does this. the other person gets into you. what happens is that if your consciousness is low you don't notice it, but it happens anyway 

Exactly you are correct. But I do believe you can control it, Sadhguru claims it and I have heard other guru, enlightened masters know how as well. If it piques my interest I'll look more into this but at the moment I am more concerned about contemplation and meditation at the moment. But this is certainly a worthwhile topic to explore.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes. Absolutely. Spot on. When I finish a meditation retreat or anything I notice this. The energies merge. Which makes me want to just live on a mountain in a cave 

2 hours ago, Devin said:

If you go to like third person mode and focus on the experience and only watch your emotions knowing they are only attached to the occurrence and don't accept them as part of you, you'll likely still have to process a little later but it definitely lessens the impact.

Yeah I think this is a valid tactic. Kind of like absorbing the energies then surrendering them