Dark_White

Stage Green // Pluralist here, any ideas how to move to next stage.

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys, hope you're all doing great. I consider myself as in pluralist stage right at the moment and no matter what i try to do i authentically don't know anything for sure. And I'm stuck in the existential nest not knowing which matters the most. Before hand i was okay with me being ignorant and all in this nest but i kinda feel suffering in this stage a lot and i don't know which is right and wrong genuinely.

And i want to move on to next stage yellow or strategist phase, but deep down i have an attitude of what's the point, sorta thing. Also previously I'm more of an extroverted thinker as am an INTJ personality. It's hard for me to think subjectively time to time.

Any advice or resources would be a great help from you guys. Thank you!

Stage Green video gives you list.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Hey leo, I'm having so much gratitude to your work. You just transformed my life completely and also i was stuck in an nihilism spiral time to time. But your video on how to love your life, entirely or like planted this seed on me to appreciate my life even more and become aware. 

I know you might get lot of these gratitudes but, not saying how much you have helped me grow could be really gulting for me. I express my gratitude to you, leo! Even tho I'm you!?

Thanks for the suggestion, leo!

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Dark_White Welcome, and cheers.

If America is inevitably going to backslide to an alt-right Christian authoritarian society for the next 2-3 decades then is there any point in moving towards solid stage Green? In fact, won’t many solid stage Green people in the US be under constant threat from many wingers all around the country in the next 2-3 decades?

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

America is inevitably going to backslide to an alt-right Christian authoritarian society for the next 2-3 decades

That's not gonna happen.

A tiny minority is just acting out.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Dark_White if you like reading books then go read Hanzi Freinacht's "The Nordic Ideology" or Frederic Laloux "Reinventing Organizations", they show "stage Yellow thinking" in practice. Maybe seeing the fruit of changing your thinking will encourage you to do it yourself. Both these books have audiobooks.

Edited by Girzo

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's not gonna happen.

A tiny minority is just acting out.

So, would you say that even though abortion has now been banned in most states, there probably won't be anymore rights taken away from the people?

Also, what about the Supreme Court possibly allowing republican state legislatures to steal national election results after hearing the Moore v. Harper case?

I guess we can't exclude any aspect of life and consider it as existing in a vacuum, that is mainly what systemic thinking is about, holism and integration
But if we set the liberal sciences and politics aside, not saying that those are not importent or are in some way detached from any other aspect of reality... I'm just biting on what I have some sort of expertise on
Trying to devellop mastery over a technical field (i.e stem..), artistic domain, or just any other type of manual work/craftsmanship will defenetly help you get to tier 2 (and even solidify your psyche in yellow afterwards)

The logic behind this is simple, the more experience (practical knowledge) you attain within any field, the more you'll the reverse the donald kruger effect and realize the immensity of what we don't know, and consequently what we don't know we don't know
The paradigm this leads to may be imcofrotable at first since you'll feel yourself as being more a beginner than actual beginners, if you push through with this though, you're mind is gonna start to devellop new connections, processes and meta-cognitive behaviours that will get you to a systemic/holistic approach within your chosen field

You will get to the point of re-inventing the wheel in that field, not according to pre-determined rules and axioms, but by (more) holistic principles that you'll have derived, and those are gonna be the missing piece of this particular gestalt because they will with time and practice collapse the objective/subjective duality