Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Martin123

Trauma Free Childhood All Input Appreciated

24 posts in this topic

Just now, Martin123 said:

Yeah taht's the whole baybay garden of Eden, the creation of ego.
Just to get this straight though, I am pretty sure that if humans go on for long enough, children will start being born without the need for an ego. 

Maybe, but I'm not too sure. There are many rationales for existence (which is already suspect) that postulate that God creates finite human existence to be able to know the experience of living with ego. But this is just a conjecture that I only loosely entertain. 

Just now, Martin123 said:

@Emerald Wilkins Of course it wouldn't work haha, I was being sarcastic :D.

Haha. My bad. :D

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Wormon Blatburm The only legitimate rule of thumb in terms of past lives and rebirths (if I suppose they exist) is that you wouldn't wanna experience something you've already experienced in the past.
So when you're born in this time on earth, it's more like a challenging experience, that could be a transition to a different cycle of being? 
Idk that's just a random totally random thought LOL

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

On 2/11/2017 at 10:10 PM, Green Warrior said:

The Conscious Parent by Dr. Shefali Tsabary is a good book.  (...) She does talk about traumas that will happen in kids lives and as parents we should sit with them and let them feel it instead of trying to make them feel better. So far a good read.  

Let them feel...

If there was only one answer to Martin's question, I think that would be it. 

To me, anything can happen to a child, really anything, for as long as this child has someone to rely on. Only one person allowing him to express his feelings and giving him understanding through his life is enough. For long lasting traumas meditation and breathing practice would indeed be very helpful. But if not taught in school, there's little chance the kid will know about it. 

On a very cynical level.. I like to think the more we beat the meat the more good it gets if we stop on time, you know, before desintegration