Aaron p

Leo is awesome

23 posts in this topic

I would like to say something. leo is fucking awesome.

I sometimes think about this.

I think its absolutely necessary and appropriate to identify this simple and profound insight. Leo is a fucking awesome person.

He is so fucking awesome it blows my mind. His selflessnses is awesome, this community is awesome, his teachings are awesome, his BEARD is awesome xD. He has brought me so much happiness and part of it is knowing that its only starting. He has gave me so much strength, he has helped me so much its hard to explain. The strength he has given me [virtually for FREE] will forever change my life and i know that the happiness i am experiencing right now is but a fraction of what lies in store for me through deeper enlightenment work and self improvement. I sense it. I know that i cant even comprehend it at this point. 

Leo Gura, is fucking awesome

 

Edited by Aaron p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

❤️


Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Truly an awesome and courageous individual sharing his spiritual journey with the world and raising the conciousness of millions of people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time to institute more beatings around here :)


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Aaron p said:

I would like to say something. leo is fucking awesome.

I sometimes think about this.

I think its absolutely necessary and appropriate to identify this simple and profound insight. Leo is a fucking awesome person.

He is so fucking awesome it blows my mind. His selflessnses is awesome, this community is awesome, his teachings are awesome, his BEARD is awesome xD. He has brought me so much happiness and part of it is knowing that its only starting. He has gave me so much strength, he has helped me so much its hard to explain. The strength he has given me [virtually for FREE] will forever change my life and i know that the happiness i am experiencing right now is but a fraction of what lies in store for me through deeper enlightenment work and self improvement. I sense it. I know that i cant even comprehend it at this point. 

Leo Gura, is fucking awesome

 

I'm glad you noticed. He is also one of the bravest individuals you will ever meet. I recently watched one of his video where he talked about for his 24th birthday he jumped from a plane without a trained professional and I was like "OF COURSE HE WOULD ITS SO HIM!!"

That guy looks fear in the eye. Do you remember he went to a retreat and tried to do 5 MEO DMT for 30 days straight? Go watch his Bad Trip Video also TRUST ME he has forgotten so more bad trips that's not all of them. He runs experiments on himself all in search for the truth. Its like God when created Leo he was like I'm about to play life on the hardest mode!!

Even more Leo could easily right now go back to creating more videos on survival since the world has a survival bias but he wants to learn more about God, while also simultaneously learning how to embody God's qualities more....it's like....the hell? Leo is proof reality is NOT mechanical because he is a statistical anomaly of the highest order!!! A guy like him should not exist!!! It doesn't even make sense!!! 

But yeah I'm glad you guys are noticing, his videos are basically college courses for free!!! Do you understand how much work goes into those videos? Leo is one of the greatest self-inquirers ever. He makes Rene Descartes look like a Kindergartener. Decades after we are all gone as humans....he will be considered a legend.....unless Youtube gets hacked and everything is deleted. LOL!!!!


You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

he jumped from a plane without a trained professional

I jumped solo, but I was under the training and supervision of professionals. Instructors jumped alongside me and they would have rescued me if something went sideways. I went through 10hrs of training.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I jumped solo, but I was under the training and supervision of professionals. Instructors jumped alongside me and they would have rescued me if something went sideways. I went through 10hrs of training.

Lol look at you being all humble. You still jumped solo at 24 years old. Takes balls man, of course it still doesn't compare to all those crazy psychedelic experiments you did. On one trip report you said you were in the void in one eyeball and in normal reality in the other. LOL......


You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As we'd say in the UK: "he's alright I suppose", which means the same thing ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Lol look at you being all humble

It's not a matter of being humble, it's a matter of being accurate.

Don't idolize me.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not attached to you, nor do idolize you, but I appreciate your form, we are the same :P @Leo Gura I can't wait until I reach these truths more directly in the coming years and months. You are the best teacher I have ever seen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The reason I respect you, Leo, is because of your commitment to the truth. So far I haven't seen any crack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leo is the most committed person to truth I've met anywhere really. But remember he was built on the shoulders of giants. A great part of the wisdom he is sharing has already been existing for thousands of years. He is a genius at compiling it all.

Let's give him the credit but no idolization, please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Espaim said:

Leo is the most committed person to truth I've met anywhere really. But remember he was built on the shoulders of giants. A great part of the wisdom he is sharing has already been existing for thousands of years. He is a genius at compiling it all.

Let's give him the credit but no idolization, please.

True haha. Very true. I suppose he is the simplest teacher... Nearly just like he is directing traffic. But his devotion is admirable. It's a good example I suppose 

Edited by Aaron p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not a matter of being humble, it's a matter of being accurate.

Don't idolize me.

Lol idolize, you think that's what I'm doing? Ha!!!! You just don't take praise well Leo!!! People who idolize suffer from lack of self-love, if you haven't noticed....I freaking love myself!!! You are a guide, like any prominent visionary you are a guide. A person can follow your teachings forever and memorize all your talking points and won't get anywhere. They ultimately have to walk the path themselves, you just drew the map and handed it out. So I'm not idolizing you, I'm idolizing the God in you!!! God did a good job working through you, you've played the game of life at a high difficulty so take a bow.

But idolize, the only person I have to stop myself from idolizing is myself which is rather easy....I just look around at nature and how ridiculously complex reality is and it humbles my ego greatly. The Leo avatar can't compare to reality why would I worship an avatar? Besides...you're me so I'm just praising myself, good job self!!!

P.S. Just found Leo's weakness ladies and gentlemen he doesn't handle praise well. I intuit he probably handles criticism WAY easier than he handles praise. So if you ever want to annoy Leo....praise the hell out of him!!! LOL.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I'm glad you noticed. He is also one of the bravest individuals you will ever meet. I recently watched one of his video where he talked about for his 24th birthday he jumped from a plane without a trained professional and I was like "OF COURSE HE WOULD ITS SO HIM!!"

That guy looks fear in the eye. Do you remember he went to a retreat and tried to do 5 MEO DMT for 30 days straight? Go watch his Bad Trip Video also TRUST ME he has forgotten so more bad trips that's not all of them. He runs experiments on himself all in search for the truth. Its like God when created Leo he was like I'm about to play life on the hardest mode!!

Even more Leo could easily right now go back to creating more videos on survival since the world has a survival bias but he wants to learn more about God, while also simultaneously learning how to embody God's qualities more....it's like....the hell? Leo is proof reality is NOT mechanical because he is a statistical anomaly of the highest order!!! A guy like him should not exist!!! It doesn't even make sense!!! 

But yeah I'm glad you guys are noticing, his videos are basically college courses for free!!! Do you understand how much work goes into those videos? Leo is one of the greatest self-inquirers ever. He makes Rene Descartes look like a Kindergartener. Decades after we are all gone as humans....he will be considered a legend.....unless Youtube gets hacked and everything is deleted. LOL!!!!

In a past journal which I have now deleted, I remember making remarks on how Leo is simply not appreciated enough for his perspective, wisdom, and strength of heart.

I'm glad others see it too :)


It's Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah yes, that Leo guy 

Hes a nice fella, as good as he is bald. Hopefully one day I'll prove to myself everything he's talking about is true, but for now I'm just filtering out all his spiritual content, right now my mind just refuses to believe anything he's talking about. Everything above stage yellow is useless to me, and that's fine for now. when somebody says something outrageous he's either seeing through the bullshit or he's deep in it. 

 

So far my favorite videos are: Integrity, spiral dynamics series and everything life Purpose related, his politics series is also interesting although is haven't watched most of it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Time to institute more beatings around here :)

I'll be happy to supply the whips.


Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like Leo, he's a very helpful person.  He is awesome, though I personally feel quite neutral to him, and since he has expressed that he prefers that neutrality from his viewers I never saw any reason to idealize him or try to think of him as anything more than just 'one of the people here'.

More than anything, I respect him quite a lot.  Some of his views don't line up with mine, but for the most part I find that his dealing with people, creating a safe space for us all to work on ourselves, and offering free videos packed full of information that you can't find anywhere else at the level of depth he goes into to be so, so valuable - and when I see threads like this it does remind me that I should take the time to appreciate him a bit more.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes he is dope and a true visionary, next level thinker. Very grateful to have found him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now