Ingit

Will I every stop checking her phone or doubting

9 posts in this topic

I am so insecure needy and keeps on checking my girlfriends phone… I am afraid to loose her Keeps on asking a multiple questions and doubts every time…. I am doing this from my past relationships… always live in relationship anxiety… Will it ever end will J be confident again and don’t care

?IngitScooby ?

Yes of course you can stop checking your girlfriend’s phone. Commit to stopping NOW. 

That’s a toxic habit that reeks of insecurity.

Focus on simple self help stuff. Buy a Tony Robins book, start meditating daily, focus on your health/fitness, etc.

Leo’s current content is not for you. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

@Ingit

It's a good way to make sure that you will lose her - a self-fulfilling prophecy. 

Encourage her to password protect her phone or change the password so that you can't get in. 

Also change password on anything else, if you have access to it, computer account, surf history, email and so on. It's not yours to interfere with. 

It's not about not caring what she does, it's about caring enough to not control. 

You can't control her.

You can physically restrain her, keep her a prisoner or hostage, but you can't control her love, you have to earn it.

If you don't have it, then put in the work to earn it, and if you've earned it, and still have it, strengthen it by adding trust into the relationship, choose to trust her, and make sure you earn her trust.

Maybe add therapy into the mix and explore your insecurities? 

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

Lol goddamn. Let go. 

If she really wants to be with you, you won't need to worry so bad. 

You can't hold on to something that never truly belonged to you.. 

Cure your lack of self love. 

Be with someone who truly wants you and rest will flow naturally. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

I heard a quote that "the non-dominant man looks for the dominant man in his girls phone" 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

The only way you're going to stop being this insecure is to work on yourself. Go introspective and really think about any past trauma you've had that's made you react like this, and feel so insecure in a relationship. 

Anyone could be the best boyfriend out there, but if someone is going to be disloyal they're going to do it regardless of how you are. Because it's THEM and has nothing to do with you. 

Practice self-love, confidence. Once you actually believe in yourself and know what you have to offer, you won't feel like you need constant reassurance that your girlfriend is going to leave you. 

You shouldn't be checking on her phone but if you ask sometimes there shouldn't be problem om her part

@Ingit the more you check, the more likely you are to loose her, so if that's your fear it's in your best interest to stop doing it. 

How? When you feel the impulse to check, you refrain from doing it and you take care of the emotions that you're feeling and that you're trying to escape by checking. Lean into whatever you're feeling, surrender to it, find out what you need and give it to yourself (and no, what you need isn't checking your girlfriends phone, that's a way of avoiding your feelings).

Therapy is a good place to get to the root of this insecurity in a safe environment. Good luck!