Zeroguy

I am nothing

33 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Someone here said:

Well..you take it so simplistically. You can tell who is awake or who is not by their words  . Notice There that OP is parroting Leo (I imagined my body..I'm love). I'm not denying his experiences because it is his experience after all..so who am I to judge?   But you have to understand that true awakening means deconstructing EVERYTHING. Even these notions of solipsism and love and bla bla. So if he said there is only the ever present now uncontextualized by any metaphysical stories (like I'm imagining my body ,it's stil a story)...then he would be truly awake .

Have you deconstructed deconstructionism yet?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Have you deconstructed deconstructionism yet?

That's a meaningless question. 

It's analogous to asking :is water wet ?

You deconstruct everything means you question every belief you have about reality .

Namely :

1).the belief that you are a separate self. 2).That there is an external objective reality .

3).that what you are can be captured in a sentence (like I'm infinity or I'm god or I'm love).

4).That you don't have anything else to deconstruct.

You only finish the deconstructing process by being left with the only thing that's actually real in reality. which is direct experience. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

That's a meaningless question. 

It's analogous to asking :is water wet ?

Have good faith in me, and trust me that that's not the case.

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You deconstruct everything means you question every belief you have about reality .

Namely :

1).the belief that you are a separate self. 2).That there is an external objective reality .

3).that what you are can be captured in a sentence (like I'm infinity or I'm god or I'm love).

4).That you don't have anything else to deconstruct.

You only finish the deconstructing process by being left with the only thing that's actually real in reality. which is direct experience. 

That's only half of the equation. I'm pointing to the other half.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

13 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@Someone here All the qualia of the present moment and the sights, sounds, smells, taste, touch are deconstructible into Love and Nothingness.

How ?

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

How ?

That's what they are before you divide them into different qualities or objects, just the Void that is unified with all of them. It makes sense that once you deconstruct Everything, you are left with Nothing. But really they are the same.

3 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

That's what they are before you divide them into different qualities or objects, just the Void that is unified with all of them. It makes sense that once you deconstruct Everything, you are left with Nothing. But really they are the same.

That is literally nonsense. It is not sense

I Don't just my mind .I use my senses as well .and my senses tell me that reality is just a bunch of colors and sounds and discrete objects and so forth ..if you wanna call it nothing, feel free to do so .but if you actually aren't conscious that it's "nothing " then you are likely deluding yourself. 

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I Don't just my mind .I use my senses as well .and my senses tell me that reality is just a bunch of colors and sounds and discrete objects and so forth ..if you wanna call it nothing, feel free to do so .but if you actually aren't conscious that it's "nothing " then you are likely deluding yourself. 

We've already been over this.

You lack awareness of Emptiness, hence your confusion that it's "black" when really it doesn't have any qualities, is the definition of unqualifiability itself, also why you can't deconstruct Everything to it.

You lack awareness of Love, hence why you see it as a belief and not what reality is, a synonym of reality.

That is literally nonsense. It is not sens

Reality has levels below and above your sense. This is an operation from above, believe me.

and my senses tell me that reality is just a bunch of colors and sounds and discrete objects and so forth

No, those are all labels you add afterwards. There are no boundaries "out there" because your sensorium is given to you in a single piece. It's your conceptions, not your perceptions, that are responsible for dividing up Everything.

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

That is literally nonsense. It is not sense

When you become pure infinity all of that merges into One.  And it's not even definable because you ARE it.  Call it Infinity.  Love.  But it is just an Absolute Singularity 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@AtheisticNonduality@Inliytened1 that's interesting in theory. But if I present to you a good big mac meal and a pile of dog shit ..all of that will fly out of the window and you will be imagining that there is duality between objects. 

I mean I get it ..it's impossible to draw a concrete boundary between any two objects in existence. Because it's all one field of consciousness .but at least that's how it appears to be. our conventional experience of a physical world made of separate physical objects is a functionally adaptive chronically sustained delusion. Its a delusion. But it's good for our survival .

-Osho

51 minutes ago, Someone here said:

a good big mac meal and a pile of dog shit ..all of that will fly out of the window and you will be imagining that there is duality between objects.

LOL, actually not much difference between these two :D:D

On 15/8/2022 at 8:01 PM, Zeroguy said:

I imagined my own body my own life.I am boundless Love.I was here at the same spot for eternity.

Yeah, exactly. I wrote this recently, I feel like sharing it, but not opening a thread, and it's the same as what the op says

Toke (5meodmt): Absolute. The absolute is total death, the total joke, the dead, square void. No scape. An ocean of death. I get up .... good! Horrible, motherfucking. This is the reality. Let's see it again. Another undetermined toke, I think: give me horror.

Absolute, dead. Accepted....you gave me everything. Dude, this doesn't make any sense. It's pure love, it's what I always was. I lost a few seconds in this thing called life. This is nothing special, it's what it always was, and my friend... it can't be better. It's me, of course. I don't know how to explain this. I won't fear again, never. Shit, i already forgot. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 8/18/2022 at 3:58 PM, Someone here said:

Yes its obvious what I'm talking about .yet notice how we overlook the obvious. All I said is that there is nothing to reality but the present moment.  But do you actually fathom the significance of this statement?  Don't you believe that yesterday existed and tomorrow will exist ? Its one thing to say that time is an illusion and its another thing to actually live from such understanding in your day to day life. 

Sure its significant when you deeply look at it, Its certainly questionable and rather profound but then that passes, the mind tends to then focus on something else. It comes back to the something vs nothing lessons. But generally the present moment also contains many emotions and feelings which change based on your actual state. so I think state changes are more interesting than the actual present moment. That would be saying something imo. Yesterday and tomorrow are only concepts as you know so they arent even worth mentioning due to their nonexistence. The present now moment really is only special when you dont have a bunch egoic reactions or anticipations or stresses getting in the way. But if you managed to bypass all those biological responses to where your just content and ease in the now, then I wouldnt call that awakened. Thats just being more grounded in yourself and in a relaxed state.

Focus on the solution, not the problem